Ratings for Dr. Arvin Taneja

I was referred to Dr. Taneja by a friend and that was the beat decision I’ve made. I got my Breast done in April and I love them !!! Dr. Taneja and his staff are amazing !!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Very pleased with Dr. Taneja. I have already referred 3 friends. My results are awesome I wouldn't trust anyone else with any other cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Taneja is my family's trusted surgeon. We have also recommended him to friends because we trust his skills, knowledge and ethics. His staff is also very professional, helpful and friendly. Claudia is one of my favorites. Cosmetic surgery goes beyond looks and Dr Tanejaknows it in puts it to practice.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I can honestly say Doctor T is one of the most professional doctors out there and has the best team of girls in his office. Strongly recommend him to anyone that wants to have any procedure done 💖

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Highly recommend this doctor his staff is super helpful the office is superclean you makes you feel comfortable the first time you walk in highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have had juvederm done by Claudia and I couldn't be more happy with the long term results. I also just had my BA done by Dr. Taneja and I'm very happy by the way I was treated. It was a very fulfilling experience and I thank his staff for it.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

He's the best. Always so helpful. Nancyand Elxy are so nice. I am super happy with my T.T. results.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

My experiences with Dr. Taneja, Claudia, and the entre staff with My Look Surgery has been awesome. I've had several procedures done by Dr. T, and have received several Botox treatments from Claudia. I could not be more pleased with the results. They are a great team of people and I would highly recommend My Look Surgery for all of your beauty enhancements. A special shout out to the team...YOU ALL ARE GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and message were always promptly returned,. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Taneja was amazing, I'm so happy with the result I had.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr. Taneja and have been so happy with my results. I live that he listens to me and understood what I was wanting. Man did he deliver! I'm very happy!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1997)