Ratings for Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Taneja did my tummy tuck and breast lift. Im very happy with my results. He is very skilled, honest and friendly. The staff in his office are also helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I got my tummy tuck with Dr Taneja 6 months ago and from the day I got my consult to my follow up appointments he has been nothing but the best! At the consult He listened to what I wanted and didn't try to pressure me into additional procedures like some surgeons do. He told me what to expect after surgery and during recovery. The staff is amazing and always smiling and willing to help any way possible. I never felt like just another patient. My results are amazing and I even have friends who are getting procedures with Dr Taneja! It's only been 6 months and it's only getting better. I'm so happy with my results and if I ever get any other cosmetic procedures I will only trust Dr Taneja to do. He is the definetly one of the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation in 2011 I'm unhappy with results. The staff or Dr Taneja did not explained the importance of massaging my breast. My breast are mishaped and my belly button looks awful I cannot wear a 2 piece bathing suit or go bra less with certain clothes.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

HAD MY SURGERY IN 2015, NOVEMBER FOR A TUMMY TUCK. I HAD RESEARCHED A TON OF DOCS ONLINE AND HAD TWO PAID CONSULTATIONS PRIOR TO HIM. ONE QUOTE WAS TWICE THE COST AND ANOTHER THREE TIMES THE COST OF MY PROCEDURE WITH DR TANEJA! I LOVE MY RESULTS AND DR. TANEJA HAS AN AWESOME BEDSIDE MANNER (AS WELL AS ELSIE)!-TAMARA

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Patient's update
Dr. Taneja along with his staff "LIZ" of course are absolutely the best! From my first impression to the consultation, to the surgery, I was amazed, with the professionalism, helpfulness, and care I received from the entire staff. My results are amazing and Im so happy and beyond thrilled with the choice's i made. I recommend all my family, friends and co workers. Thank you DR T. you gave me back the confidence I needed. Looking forward to more work with you!!! <3 Mariel M. Santa Clarita, CA

Submitted February 3, 2016

I had my tummy tuck done on Dec 11 2015 Very happy with the outcome So is my husband very happy with the outcome I was recommended to Dr Taneja from a coworker and know I will highly recommended him to my friends and family and other coworkers as I hear some have gone to him already

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr.Taneja is absolutely the best I had a full lift and breast augmentation and love the results. I had went to him 10 years ago for breast augmentation and knew he would be the Dr. I would go back to.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Thee best plastic surgeon around! Was absolutely pleased with his work along with the staff very prompt and helpful with everything...referred alit of friends of to him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Taneja along with his staff of course are absolutely the best! I felt cared about during the whole process from my first consultation to every follow up visit there after. I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck .... I LOVE MY RESULTS!! Everyone I show is very impressed as well. Thank you Dr. Taneja I am truly greatful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I was very impressed, I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental