Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Sternberg

Dr. Sternberg is an excellent Doctor. I was referred to her by my Internist as I had multiple fibroids. She completed the surgery for removal of my surgery. She held my hand every step of the way. Boy, I was terribly afraid but she calmed me down greatly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner, easy to talk to, actually remembers me each visit (Only been for yearly's)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Doctor Sternberg. I have been seeing her for several years. Before i started seeing her. I had been with five OB/GYN doctors. I never felt like they were really concerned about me as a patient. When i started seeing Dr Sternberg, i was very pleased with her concern. I can always see her on short notice. She is great. Very courteous and professional. I can't say enough good things about her. And her nurse Jackie is a wonderful. Always returns calls on time. very courteous. Thanks Holly and Jackie.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I have used her both for reproductive endocrinology follow-up and for the pregnancy/birth of my daughter. She is very empathetic and was very conservative in her interventions during my pregnancy. She has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Very professional. Very understanding and knowledgeable. Explanation very good.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Holly A. Sternberg's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

AARP