Ratings for Dr. Theron M. Pettit

I'm guessing maybe Dr. Pettit took the 2006-2013 reviews to heart? Or are false smear reviews? I went to Dr. Pettit beginning in 2014 by a referral from a neighbor once I moved to Hunters Creek. I am just now seeing these reviews, and could not disagree more. Dr Pettit spent more time, and did a more thorough exam of me, than any primary physician I've had in the past (and I have a history of cancer from 15 years ago). I'll review again if my opinion changes at all as time passes, but so far I am extremely happy with Dr. Pettit and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I think the ratings below must be for a different doctor because I think Dr. Theron Petit is awesome. He was patient with both my parents, kind and really listened to all of us. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Doctor is very short, no direct eye contact, not even a smile to greet you. Not friendly or personable. Looking for a different doctor today. Overall I'm neither impressed or pleased with his overall attitude or service

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I'm very knowledgable medically, working toward doctorate. Just as the other people said, he's short, condescending, unknowledgable, seemingly uncaring. If he disagrees, he will not supply explanation. I now have a serious issue with the entire "group" of doctors they're associated with, and the way they handle things. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I have never in my life been subjected to such harsh and nasty treatment by a medical doctor.. He was rude, nasty, and abrupt with me. My first visit was over the summer... and I noticed it but just overlooked it, and now that I've had a second visit... I know that my eyes and ears did not fail me... not sure if it was my race or not... considering it happened twice and he seemed very happy while talking to the patient in the room before... God have mercy on his soul and forgive him.... I will take my business some place else... and file a complaint with the medical association

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Treats patients like ignorants, and unrespectfully.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2006

Dr. Theron M. Pettit's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)