Ratings for Dr. Becky L. Campbell

Staff at front desk very rude. Nurses very nice, polite, professional. Dr Campbell seems to be very distracted and confused with the laptop she carries around. She has mentioned several times she doesn't like using the laptop. My typical wait time is 30-45 minutes. During my last visit she actually engaged me in a rather heated argument concerning the staff, billing, and the fact I came in with two ailments (she claims I should have made two separate appointments). We are finding a new Doc.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

The staff is not the easiest to work with. I usually have to interact with a rude person at the desk who doesn't know what to do, yet wants to rush you along. I have decided to stop going mainly because of the staff at the desk, but also because Dr. Campbell has become less attentive and she hasn't been able to give me the help I need on my last three visits. My husband noticed the same problems as well. Her recommendations have not been helpful and her diagnosis have not been accurate either. When I first started going to her I enjoyed her as a doctor (but still never liked the staff, not even in the beginning). I think she needs to pay more attention to the needs of her clients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr.Campbell is the WORST! I saw her for over 2 years, and knowing i was struggling with bulimia for over 10 years, she suggested i "up my workouts from 1hr to 2hrs." She clearly knew NOTHING about eating disorders because everything she ever told me only made me feel worse, and dug me deeper into my disease. she has no compassion! i would not send ANYONE to her!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

flag | Submitted September 11, 2005

Dr. Becky L. Campbell's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp