Ratings for Dr. James J. Lettenberger

Dr. Lettenberger was fantastic from the start. During the hardest time of my life, he helped me get back on track. He is very knowledgable and has a good sense of humor to balance things out. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Lettenberger prescribed me a medication without explaining its side effects, which turned out to be terrible. They resulted in long-term damage to my career, psyche, and relationships. When I phoned him for help, he did not provide useful assistance. I cannot caution strongly enough against seeing him, or at least getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Spot on what I was looking for and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I've recommended Dr. Lettenberger to several folks. He was very helpful to me in a very tough part of my life in a way prior therapists had not. I came out much happier, stronger and a better understanding of what was ailing me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

OK; Decided to see someone else who was a better fit for me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

He was not for me. He was tired and distracted and not focused, but seemed he was busy thinking about something else.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Amazing psychiatrist who actually makes you want to talk to him and open up, without feeling awkward about sharing your problems or concerns. Not only did I look forward to my sessions, but I walked away from each of them as a better person and more comfortable with the situations that I was dealing with. I happily recommend Dr Lettenberger without any hesitation whatsoever. He has helped make me a better person and more confident in the world.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Lettenberger is as good as it gets. I went through what was the hardest period of my life (thus far) and he is a large part of why I came out the on the other side a stronger, healthier and better person than when I started. He is truly the epitome of his field.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. James J. Lettenberger's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1995)