Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Dockter

I've been seeing Lisa Dockter for around 10 years, and I have a terrible experience every single time. I haven't gotten around to changing doctors because I don't even need to see her that often anyway. She always ambushes me with judgemental and deeply personal questions and I feel as if I've been attacked after I leave. She is very demanding and likes to project her own issues onto patients, making them uncomfortable yet afraid to correct her. She has made assumptions about me and my family members, saying that I am being completely controlled by one of my parents. I assure you that is not the case and I am very independent. She also assumes that because she is so intense and I do not like to talk with her that I must act the same around other people as well. This makes her think I am more anxious than I am and I feel as if it has effected her usefullness as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Dokter was one of the most amazing doctors I've ever met. She treated me with more respect and dignity then any other doctor I'd previously met. I felt like a peer, rather than an ignorant helpless person. She explained things in detail, and I think she answered in as much detail as she could!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2005

Dr. Lisa L. Dockter's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med