Ratings for Dr. Arfan Din

My family doctor for years. I cant thank him enough for his service. Also a former Navy officer who has served in combat with the US Marines.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Arfan Din coerced me into signing a document agreeing to a surgery that I was apprehensive about which is illegal and unethical. He pressured me to commit to this surgery because the Sutter specialist I was seeing at the time had failed to diagnose me with a serious health condition consequently creating an urgent situation. As the patient, I was supposed to rush into major surgery to somehow mask this specialist's errors. In addition, Dr. Din is condescending, patronizing, and ineffective. After I proceeded with the surgery he had pressured me into, he did not contact me once as my primary care doctor nor show any concern for my welfare. Please be wary of the positive reviews here. If you have a superficial medical condition that can be resolved in less than 20 minutes with a referral, a test, or a prescription, Dr. Din appears competent. If you have a serious medical condition; however, you quickly learn of Dr. Din's gross deficiencies, limited skill set, and waning patience as a doctor. I am at the point where I am contemplating a medical malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Din as well as a complaint with the state medical board. Trust me, you don't want to be in my shoes. I urge you to find another primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Outstanding physician on every level. He cares about his patients and it shows. Both my wife & I have seen him for many years and have been more that happy that he is part of our lives.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

If you have a superficial health problem that can be resolved within a 20 minute appointment with no needed follow-up, then Dr. Din is an excellent choice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Both my wife and I are doctors ourselves, and we both see Dr. Din as our GP. He is EXCELLENT. The quality of his bedside manner, knowledge, and ability to get to the heart of a health issue are rarely matched in our modern medical system. We have referred countless family, friends, and patients to him who were in need of a GP. And we are yet to hear even a mediocre review back from them. This doc is quality, plain and simple.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

the moment I met Annie, (dr Din's nurse) I knew the dr would be equally compassionate. I was right! He was kind, caring, understanding, and patient. I consider myself to be incredibly lucky to have found a doctor of his stature. I can speak to this dr about anything. He has helped me every single time, I've gone into this office, and there were plenty of times. They always fit me in with an appointment. As long as I live in this city, I will surely keep Dr. Din as my pcp. His recommendations for specialists, have been spot on. Sutter group are simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Has been the family doctor for my wife and I for a few years. Now with an 18 month old at home couldn't be happier with our choice of doctor. Very friendly and knowledgable. One example, Dr Din found out we were bringing our son into urgent care one evening (ear infection) and stayed late just so he could take care of him. I would strongly encourage those in search of a family doctor to give him a try.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Had a heart stress test in his office. Was worried about the results but pleased that I passed. The staff are great and seem to really care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Saw him for a back injury at work. He did a nice job. Told me I didn't need a MRI. I went to physical therapy and doing better now. He has helped and couraged me to lose weight, do that helps.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

I saw him on TV so decided to check him out. Just moved to Davis from the East Coast. I used to see someone in Internal Medicine but decied to give Family Medicine a try. I like this approach - much better. He takes the time to answer all my questions. Very freindly staff in the office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Arfan Din's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Davis, CA