Ratings for Dr. Helmuth Billy

This doctor almost killed me, and in less than one year he almost killed a close friend. He does not like to take responsibility for his very life threatening mistakes. He lies, he will tell you one thing and document another. Don't trust him. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Very compassionate surgeon with a great staff. He took the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. He is also a gifted surgeon. My PCP said that he would always recommend Dr. Billy.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

This guy is a real piece of work. Watch out for him. He is a two-faced jerk. He cannot be trusted as far as you could throw him. He is rude and has no class. He has a huge temper and has been known to go into fits of rage among other professionals and staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

flag | Submitted July 31, 2005

Dr. Helmuth Billy's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA