Ratings for Dr. Andres M. Hernandez

I have been going to Dr.Andres M. Hernandez for 10 years. He is very attentive and caring. What I like most is he won't prescribe you unnecessary medicine. He always listens to all your concerns. Also the entire staff is very courteous. They are always very helpful finding specialist if needed. I have recommended Dr.Hernandez to family and friends. And now they are also seen by him. Overall experience with Dr.Hernandez is Outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. Reasons are: I've been going to him for 3 years for Diabetes type 2 and Highblood pressure, When I went in he gave me medication without taking any kind of blood tests and kept changing my medications without telling me why, turns out after looking at my current blood tests I noticed some changes, he would send me out to specialist and when they told me it was because of the medication i was taking, he would get mad and told me they didn't know what they were talking about. Now I have other health problems besides Diabetes and HighBlood pressure due to the medications I was taking or just for the lack of communications from him. I would tell him my problems but he just ignored them and give mor medicinge. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Hernandez for almost 20 years. He and his staff are wonderful. Once, when I was in the hospital, he came to visit me every day, even though he did not have privileges at that hospital. I have recoommended him to friends who now see him as well. He and his staff are responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. And he is not one to try the latest fad medicines when the job can be done with an older, cheaper drug. But he also does not shy away from newer treatments when they are needed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

flag | Submitted August 8, 2005

Dr. Andres M. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Inst Tech De Santo Dom (Intec), Esc De Med, Fac De Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1983)