Ratings for Dr. Abdalhakim H. Kasmia

I think Dr kasmia is very good and has helped my dad his staff needs to be fired his staff is so bad we changed doctors. I personly do not recommended this practise until he gets new staff

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

His staff is beyond horrible, rude and lazy. The Dr was great but needs to fire his staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Kasmia and his staff are the kindest and concerned about your well being people I have ever come in contact with. My wait time has been nearly 45 minutes only once and that was because he was tending to an emergency. HE is prompt and thorough every visit. He also is very personable and his staff is too. I have been seeing him for over a year and am well pleased. I travel over an hour and will continue to do so as long as I am able to.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

The best doctor I have ever seen in my life. I had a terrible back pain that has been holding me back for over two months one time. went to see more than three doctors and finally doctor AK. it took him one visit to determine my condition. He called me twice to check on me after that. I believe that 99% of doctors don't examine their patients right away, so waiting for even an hour to see a doctor isn't a reason to say he is not a good one. I also would like to comment on one of the negative comments i read about him that he gave a patient some pain killer medicine while she needed more than that, well I tell them why don't you just become a doctor and get your wife whatever she wants. problem solved. but yeah. I love this doctor, i wish him the best. thanks

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

total quack. what a waste of time. all visits have been more than an hour and a half long. switched specialists immediately.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Wife has documented Trigeminal Neuralgia (extremely painful condition) gave her pain pills then accused her of doctor shopping. Said he would be her pain specialist then next visit says he doesn't give out drugs at all, after he just did the last visit. His nurse is a lazy, unprofessional LPN that thinks she is smart as a doctor with 2 year community college degree. I did my homework and researched this guy, sadly dissappointed. Hope this helps someone make a better decision then I did.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

I have never been to a doctor that takes as much time explaining things, going over MRI/'s with you and your family. He took the time to answer all the questions and concerns we had. Very through.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2005

Dr. Abdalhakim H. Kasmia's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Fairhope, AL