Ratings for Dr. Cheryl R. Goyne

The best doctor I have ever been to. Her and her staff is the best ever.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Goyne has treated me on two occasions, and both times I felt that I received excellent, attentive care delivered to the highest standards. she is a professional, focused on the task at hand -- but she always took the time to put me at ease and keep me well-informed about my surgery. I would be pleased to recommend Dr. Goyne to anyone

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Goynes is an excellent doctor. I have been a patient of hers for 10+ years. When I first started seeing her, I was on Demerol shots twice a week. Now, I take preventive med and maxalt for migraines. Very seldom need narcotic med for pain. She changed my life, actually she saved my life and my marriage.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Goyne takes the time to listen to your symptoms and what is going on with you. Wait time at the old location was up to an hour or hour and a half. At their new location I have waited 30-45 minutes. Not too bad when you consider the fact that she isn't rushing you and takes the time to let you talk and explain what is going on with you. For the most part the staff are kind. They are always respectful. I would recommend this neurologist.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

she was a caring doctor,always tried to find out what the source of a patients pain was.Staff was friendly as well.The wait is sometimes longerthan I wanted,but she is a good doc overall.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

I Liked this doctor.I was just very afraid of so many blocks.She is very knowledgable,and I got good care overall.She took her time,listening to me.I would reccommend her to others,before anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Goyne's for several years. She has been more help to me than any other doctor over the years. In the last year, she has become habitually late seeing patients in a timely manner. I have waited as long as 3+ hrs along with others who have voiced that in conversation. We also found as many as 3-4 pts. had the exact same appointment time, yet if we are late for an appt., we are turned away. The office has STRICT policies which are adhered to regardless of most any circumstances. I have been treated fairly most of the time; however, I have been treated very unfairly a few times also and when one has been a patient to a Dr. for a long time, the staff should be able to discern and have the authority to make a decision whether to "bend the rules" or not. All in all though, Dr. Goyne is very knowledgeable, and will try any way she can to help a person have a productive life in spite of pain, etc.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Great Doctor and she really wants to help you deal with your pain. She does that with great care for your health. She is good at helping you live with your pain. Makes it easy enough to feel almost human.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I have had several cervical nerve blocks from Dr. Goynes, & I like her and her staff an they helped me. I will use her again.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Cheryl R. Goyne's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Alabaster, AL