Ratings for Dr. Joan L. Milott

I have been a patient of Dr. Millotts for many years. She has a very gentle caring way about her that is very comforting. She has helped me with many health issues. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This doctor was the worst that i have had! She is not very knowledgable about basic medicine. She never tried to figure out wha was wrong with me. Joan threw her hands up in the air for about 4 years and never referred me to anyone. I would not recommend this doctor if you are looking for answeres!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Milott is very personable woman. She is very friendly and not at all intimidating. I love that she really listens when I describe the problems I am having and truly seems to care. She is especially open to giving her patients time to think about a course of action they want to take and is open to any suggestions. One of the best characteristics about Dr. Milott is that she is sensitive to the perils of being overweight and never she judges. She is really there to listen and help. I especially recommend her to people who have been lectured and belittled about their weight by other doctors and are sick of it. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2004

Dr. Joan L. Milott's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim