Ratings for Dr. Eric A. LEEFMANS

I went in for one visit, as a referral from my PCP. Will never see him again. He was rude and inconsiderate. Bad bedside manner!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Not impressed at all. Not very compassionate and horrible bedside manner. I'm sure he is a great surgeon, but in dealing with him in person he is very condescending. He wouldn't prescribe pain meds post surgery as he said that was not his field and I would have to go elsewhere for those services.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

He was amazing from the beginning. He knew exactly what to look for and made sure everything happened really quickly for my daughters emergency appendectomy. He was knowledgeable and answered every question we had and kept her in the hospital one more day just to make sure she was okay. He is highly recommended in our opinion.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

The Dr and staff were wonderful. The treatment was very professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Leefmans is a very skilled surgeon. His bedside manner and personality immediately put me at ease. I am grateful to have access to such an awesome and competent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

When I went to see this doctor I was given bad trtmnt by him. After the visit he put false accusations in my chart and misinformation. All of it resulting in other doctors that see my chart to treat me unfairly and rudely. More than once I saw this doctor and both times he yelled at me for wasting his time and that he didn/'t believe that I had any real medical problems. Only mental ones. Even though my primary doc sent me to him for a consult. I strongly urge anyone that has an appt with this doctor to second guess it and try to get an appt with someone else.

Submitted October 19, 2004

Dr. Eric A. LEEFMANS's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Tufts Health Plans