Ratings for Dr. Martin L. Freeman

I was referred to Dr. Feeman quite a few years ago after my gallbladder removal. He was a godsend and literally saved me. I was in horrible pain for almost a year and he suspected SOD and treated me right away. I have been pain free (besides flair ups, depending on what foods I eat) for about 6 years now. He knew it was NOT all in my head and what other GIs claim as phantom pain. I was at the end of my rope when my kind GI doc referred me because he could no longer help me. Dr. Freeman is so compassionate and really listens.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Freeman takes the time to listen, not just rush you through your appointment like Mayo does.After reviewing my Mayo tests from 4yrs ago, Doc Freeman found that Mayo did not diagnosis me as they should have w/chronic pancreatitis and thus, my condition has worsened. Doc Freeman (and his nurses) are kind, and treated me with respect, understanding my pain issues. The staff is very attentive, respond quickly and make you feel important albeit they have several hundred patients, I am sure. I wish I would have been referred to this Doctor before Mayo Clinic/Rochester as I could have been treating my calcifying pancreas and would have extended the life of my pancreas. Dr. Freeman is, simply put, magnificent!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Compassionate. Brilliant. Treated my SOD when no one else could.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

When no one else could relieve my pain, Dr. Freeman was a godsend. He has done 2 procedures on me and I feel great. I can eat anything I want.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Martin L. Freeman's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)