Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Titus D. Duncan

This office need to improve on communication, listening to patient concerns, and responding to emergency calls. The scheduling need to be open to were patients do not have to be waiting long to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's response
We appreciate the candid feedback. Without a doubt communication, reciprocity and availability are key to great care. While we work diligently to ensure that we are providing those things, there is always room for improvement. In light of that, we will be reviewing our processes and making changes where needed. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we would welcome the chance to discuss and gain more insight into this experience. In the meantime, we send our best wishes.

Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's response

Submitted September 5, 2017

Everyone from the doctor to all the staff as well as my patient advocate has been more the helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Excellent Physician!! Also a great staff, friendly and knowledgeable!!! .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Duncan is phenomenal! He has great customer service and care for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Vincent is excellent, extremely knowledgeable and truly about patient care!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The staff here is always so nice and encouraging. I really enjoy it every time I come here. I moved to West GA and it take me and hour and 15 minutes to get here. But I do not mind because every time I come here I get a boast from Mr. Vincent for my next appointment to loss the weight and do the right thing to get my nutrition on point. You guys get 100 stars from me. :^).

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very understanding and friendly staff each visit, work along with you on making the right choice on a healthy life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Duncan is Very professional and detailed. Patient focused . nTook his time to explain every procedure to me. Anthony is very knowledgeable and guides you to your pace. Derek is awesome with his bedside manners and protecting the patients integrity. The PA Annanta was always willing to answer questions and takes her time to make sure you understand her answers. Miss Lolita the office Manager always has a smile and follows through with all questions and concerns The office assistant is polite and professional. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Every time I come I have a great experience with the staff and my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Theresa and Vincent are consistently professional and pleasant. Staff is professional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HealthFirst