Dr. Titus D. Duncan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Titus D. Duncan

Overall post op for me has been great. My journey has been informative and made easy with the help of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Excellent overall however staff at front counter should make sure not to double book and when both show up make sure to call the first to arrive back first.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr. Titus D. Duncan

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's response
It’s wonderful to hear about overall great experiences. That said, every now and then we do run into scheduling issues. They happen rarely, but we apologize to any patient that has been inconvenienced by such errors. We emphasize with our staff that we can’t double book patients so that similar issues can be avoided in the future.

Submitted July 24, 2019

The staff here is first rate. I always feel comfortable asking questions and getting advice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Excellent I would recommend him to anyone. He also have great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

My experience with this clinic has been phenomenal. I am very grateful to Dr. Duncan and staff for their care and support. I recommend to all that ask about my surgery. Thank you for helping me get my life back.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Very Pleased with the 'Total ' Process of Medical Care prior to and after my surgical procedure. Dr. Duncan is the Best!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

This will be my second visit. Everyone is always smiling and welcoming. The office is beautiful. I have not met the doctor as of yet however he comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr Duncan and his staff are awesome! I have placed my life in their hands twice and would do it again with them. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Amazing. I could not tell that I had surgery at all. Everyone I encountered were awesome , informative, and very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I am more confident since my surgery it's been 6 months and I am down 52 pounds. I appreciate the staff for holding my hand through this thing.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med