Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Titus D. Duncan

The best surgery and staff was very very good. I would recommend this office to everybody.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Duncan is a caring and through surgeon who makes sure his patients have all the tools necessary for success. I am thankful for the opportunity to have him as my physician and value the education he provides with each visit. His surgical staff has been trained with the same caring bedside manner. The office staff is learning to give the highest of customer care under Dr Duncan's directive. I often refer people who are considering weight loss surgery to this practice for the education and successful surgery.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I love the response time and care that I receive once I am called to the back. Dr. Duncan changed and given me back my life. I truly feel as though I have a second chance and a better outlook on life. God could not have blessed a better man with this gift. Thank you so much Dr. Duncan!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very professional and informative. Takes time and answers questions. Gives facts.. I would highly recommend this doctor..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Duncan was very good during both pre and post op stages of making sure patients were fully informed and educated on the entire process through out the weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

This office need to improve on communication, listening to patient concerns, and responding to emergency calls. The scheduling need to be open to were patients do not have to be waiting long to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's response
We appreciate the candid feedback. Without a doubt communication, reciprocity and availability are key to great care. While we work diligently to ensure that we are providing those things, there is always room for improvement. In light of that, we will be reviewing our processes and making changes where needed. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we would welcome the chance to discuss and gain more insight into this experience. In the meantime, we send our best wishes.

Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's response

Submitted September 5, 2017

Everyone from the doctor to all the staff as well as my patient advocate has been more the helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Excellent Physician!! Also a great staff, friendly and knowledgeable!!! .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Duncan is phenomenal! He has great customer service and care for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Vincent is excellent, extremely knowledgeable and truly about patient care!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)