Dr. Titus D. Duncan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Titus D. Duncan

Very caring and supportive team. This has been one of the best decisions of my life.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My experience was amazing I am so happy I got this surgery I am so happy this place is perfect.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Staff turnover has caused issues, however the staff that has been consistent is wonderful! Dr. Duncan is personable as well as knowledgeable, I am so grateful I found his office.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Titus Duncan and Peachtree Surgical and Bariatrics. Dr. Duncan and his medical staff has provided very informative and highly professional medical care and support starting with their web site, seminar and right up to surgery. Dr. Duncan and Peachtree Surgical and Bariatrics came highly recommended by an experienced physician who treated my wife in 2017. Dr. Duncan has exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Titus Duncan is a wonderful doctor and has an excellent staff. Mrs. Lolita is awesome. If I have a question she will always find the answer.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

The best surgery and staff was very very good. I would recommend this office to everybody.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Duncan is a caring and through surgeon who makes sure his patients have all the tools necessary for success. I am thankful for the opportunity to have him as my physician and value the education he provides with each visit. His surgical staff has been trained with the same caring bedside manner. The office staff is learning to give the highest of customer care under Dr Duncan's directive. I often refer people who are considering weight loss surgery to this practice for the education and successful surgery.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I love the response time and care that I receive once I am called to the back. Dr. Duncan changed and given me back my life. I truly feel as though I have a second chance and a better outlook on life. God could not have blessed a better man with this gift. Thank you so much Dr. Duncan!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very professional and informative. Takes time and answers questions. Gives facts.. I would highly recommend this doctor..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Duncan was very good during both pre and post op stages of making sure patients were fully informed and educated on the entire process through out the weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Titus D. Duncan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)