Ratings for Dr. David K. Hafen

Dr Hafen was recommended to me by my pediatrician after my insurance changed. I have been going to Dr Hafen for at least 10 years always felt he and his staff were very nice, knowledgable and professional. The receptionist even stands out to me as a very nice person so I am surprised to see comments to the contrary.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Good doc, but waiting is LONG. Try somewhere else if you have little kids.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Hafen refused to prescribe me a known benzodiazepine stating that they have a high risk potential. However he prescribed another medicine that he didn't even know was a benzodiazepine. It is clear that he has little to no knowledge of pharmaceuticals at all.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Excellent doctor. He always listens to me. Very patient and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Been going to this practice for many years. Always willing to fit you into a busy schedule. Staff is above average and friendly! The Physician is very knowledgeable and gets the job done. Above average overall!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Great doctor, rather sour staff. And the wait is always long.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Hafen is a great doctor. Very caring. Highest marks for his professionalism. His staff is unfriendly and unhelpful. There is always a terrible wait. I've never waited a shorter time than 45 minutes and I've seen him for 5 or 6 years. The wait has made us think of switching doctors.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

This doctor had been fairly decent until he put high-pressure - like a used car salesman - to get surgery through an associate of his. The surgery was optional and I chose to not get surgery and have had no problems for the 8 years since and still feeling fine. Dr. Hafen employed fairly extreme tactics to get me to seek surgery: "In opting to not get this surgery you are going against the entire medical industry!" I found it very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Knowledgeable and good bedside manner. Caring attitude. Takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

We absolutely love him. He listens to our concerns, and is very good at his job. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing doctor that cares about his patients over all well being. We have been his patients for 6 years and plan to see him as long as we live in the area. Amazing dr. and we consider ourselves lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. David K. Hafen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT