Ratings for Dr. Brad Johnson

The 1st angioplasty with stenting did not improve my circulation enough because Dr. Johnson did not balloon my arteries enough so I had to undergo the procedure again 3 months later. At that time Dr. Johnson made me wait all day in the pre-op while he did other surgeries and then he did my surgery so late that day that I was in the recovery area until after midnight. I was awake through the whole procedure, very very irritated, hot, claustrophobic and not happy when I heard Dr. Johnson ask for a bigger balloon to enlarge the caliber of my arteries for better blood supply and they said they did not have that size balloon, so he settled on a smaller size balloon, I listened to them pass it back and forth in my aorta, with a balloon breaking in the artery, it was shear madness. I am still having some symptoms of blockage on the side that he re-angioplastied but to this day he has never re-done the other side that was blocked. He sure doesn't know what it is like to be a patient.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Brad Johnson's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)