Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Schiff

Dr. Schiff is such a good doctor. I have gone to her with several problems and she has either solved them or sent me to the appropriate doctors for help. She listens to me and then answers all my questions. I would not want another doctor during this time in my life.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Schiff is an attentive listener, she always takes the time to look at the information I've already given to the nurse, and to examine me physically. She asks questions, and she answers the questions that I have directly and completely. She is decisive and confident, if I needed to do something more proactive for my healthI'm sure she would not hold back from saying so . I never feel rushed during my appointment, and I always feel that my privacy is being protected. I have always had a clear diagnosis or recommendation if one was needed, and LabCorp has a blood draw lab right in the same building. The only thing is I wish Dr. Schiff worked more than 2 days at the Wheat Ridge office. The wait time in her office is about average for most Dr's offices. The admin staff tend to ignore people standing at the desk waiting to pay a co-pay, and the waiting room is confusing as there are several internal medicine groups working out of the same suite.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Misrepresented fees and services. AVOID at all costs!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

caring but does not take nonsense. tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Possibly the worst doctor I've ever had in my life. She wasn't just rude and demeaning, she even yelled (yes, raised her voice) at me for "diagnosing myself" when it was "her job." If I hadn't been in such shock, I would have walked right out of her office. 10 min. into the exam I was searching her walls for a medical degree cert., certain that she never obtained one. I've never felt so frustrated and humiliated, especially when I realized I knew more about several medical advances t

flag | Submitted August 19, 2004

Dr. Susan L. Schiff's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakewood, CO