Ratings for Dr. Rustan J. Van Wyk

I really like him. He has good side bed manners and knowledgeable. I am going to see him again with questions before surgery, but overall I feel comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

While in Mexico at a meeting, the hospital operator contacted him with my concerns instead of the Dr. covering his call.He had international cell coverage and returned my call.This is comforting to me to know that my Dr cares enough to call his patients while he is out of the country.This is caring.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well. I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends. I felt this visit was an amazing success! Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding! Joe D.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2006

I felt like I was given very professional treatment. My appointment was scheduled in a very timely manner and was worked around my schedule. The staff even stayed late for my appointment due to my work schedule. I saw him for the first time a few months ago and will continue my care here.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Dr. Van Wyk was very professional. My appointment was scheduled very quickly as my PSA was very high. I saw him for the first time two weeks ago and for a biopsy one week later. Received the results one week later. The results were good and I will continue my care with him. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Contrary to other ratings given here, I found Dr. Van Wyk and his staff to be very professional and caring. I feel comfortable in his care and have recommended him to my friends in need of his services. He is probably the most caring physician I have been to in all my life.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2005

Dr. Rustan J. Van Wyk's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC