Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Redko

Only Doctor i have ever used for pain management and ever will!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Best ever. He helped me with my problem been with him 11 yrs. Late like most dr.s are. Sharmae can. Go find a job in trash recycle dept. No doctor... Redko always late but worth it.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Redko was never prompt and it seemed as if he was unfamiliar with me each time I saw him..he was unprepared when he came in to the room each time. I saw him over a period of four months and had two outpatient procedures. There was no follow up via phone after tests or seeing other doctors at his request or no calls returned when requested via his office. I saw another specialist at his request on March 21, 2014 and that physician told me that he was recommending that Dr. Redko order a precription. I called four times to see if they had received the results of that consultation and was told that they would call me when they got the results. I also called the she specialist to see if the reports had been sent and was told that they had but that they would re-send them. I have NEVER had a call back. This has happened almost every time I have called the office.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Redko was the only doctor who considered taking me as a patient when my former pain management doctor stopped doing pain pumps and the other doctors in my area wouldn't see me because they didn't put my pain pump in. I have been seeing Dr Redko for almost 7 years now and even though iI have to travel for 6 hours sometimes a little more depending on traffic I wouldn't change to another doctor I really have trust and faith in him in my opinion he is awesome so are the girls in the office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Redko is a knowledgeable doctor in his field. But his office punctuality STINKS!!!!! His staff put you in a room and you wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

He is a very clever doctor with a great staff to match.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Redko is wonderful and I have been with him 15 years. However, his P.A., Sharmae is a pitiful excuse for Dr. Redko's staff. She doesn't care. Doesn't examine. Offers no help. Complains about her headaches. My physicians hate to call because she won't give them access to Dr. Redko. This is a major impedence when you have serious multiple medical problems. In fact, she didn't even give the reports of multiple masses to Dr. Redko, and he found out about them from another source. So, disappointing. I am changing physicians as a result and will sorely miss Dr. Redko. Remeber, in the beginning you only see him. After that, Sharmae will render her poor care. The staff even has taken on Sharmae's attitude when Dr. Redko isn't there...Rude, short and inconsiderate. Dr. Redko needs to know what is going on in his abscense before he gets himself sued.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Redkos office is run very professionally by a complete staff of caring individuals. Dr. Redko takes his time with his patients during their scheduled time, has a great "bedside manner" and is remains on the cutting edge of his profession in pain management. I would highly recommend anyone that is in pain go see him!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Vladimir Redko is an excellent doctor along with his very talented pa. I would recommend him for any of your pain problems.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2005

Dr. Vladimir Redko's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1979)

Pacificare