Ratings for Dr. Abraham E. Broudy

HANDS DOWN THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN FOR OUR BABY! He is so THOROUGH and we do not feel rushed out in the least! He is kind and patient with our son who has been very fussy during most visits and is a real encouragement to worried parents like us! We trust his medical advice and he is also respectful and not pushy about some of the alternative health decisions we've made for our son. WE RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERY PARENT!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Broudy is such a great doctor! I took my 2 year old son to see him for the first time today and Dr. Broudy came in with a smiling face and said "There's a face I don't recognized!" It was refreshing to me since a different doctor I had taken my son to walked in and asked me if he had seen him before. Dr. Broudy took his time with my son and answered all my questions with patience and was very thorough. I felt comfortable with him and I am so happy he is my sons new doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Broudy is a great pediatrician. Both of my kids have been going to him since birth. Very comfortable with his knowledge, skill and rapport with the kids.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is an INCREDIBLE pediatrician. He has an amazing bedside manner with my son, takes his time, answers questions thoughtfully and thoroughly, is very open to questions about vaccinations, organic diet, reusable diapers, etc. He has never rushed us or made us feel silly for any question we asked. He has two small children of his own so he can immediately relate to your day-to-day experiences. My husband and I ADORE him. There is no better doc for your kids. There are not enough words to describe why he is so amazing. Just choose him!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Relates well with the children, friendly to not vaccinating and/or altered vaccination schedules.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Abraham E. Broudy's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1998)

AARP