Ratings for Dr. Jason Klenoff

Excellent doctor, very kind and patient, he explained to me very well and he helped me a lot!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Jason is the most kind hearted experienced doctor I know. He takes the time to explain every aspect of a problem, and continued to follow-up with me to make sure I took care of what needed to be done. A special man.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

he is great! i have been going to him ever since he started practicing at the stamford tulley center with his dad and they work so well togther. he has preformed 2 serguries on me and the outcomes are fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Patient and I did not feel rushed in any way.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

He was wonderful! Very patient, thorough, answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed. He is so knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Very strange individual. He was unpleasant, creepy and nervous. he seemed as he had no idea what he was doing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

The best! Very knowledgeable, and helpful. He is patient, and takes to explain things.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

He was very helpful. He spent time to explain things, and was able to fix my problem.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

While Dr. Klenoff seemed knowledgable, he has a strange bedside manner. During my appt., he spoke very quietly and seemed distracted. He also took a call in the middle of my appt. (while I waited with a toddler) and didn't bother to say "excuse me while I take this call" or "sorry about the interruption" when he returned.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

This office refused to provide me with service, even though I had an appointment, a referral and insurance! They were rude and did not have any working relationship with my family doctor, who has been in practice for over 30 years in Stamford. They would not accept a personal check; did not offer to make another appointment and did not care that I was in pain and on my lunch hour.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Jason Klenoff's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst