Ratings for Dr. Lauria Harrick

Amazing dentist, great staff, and she is incredibly gifted with handling children.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Five starts all the way for Dr. Harrick! She is knowledgeable, professional, and cares about the quality of her work. She is providing invisalign 'braces' for my teeth. Her staff did an awesome taking the pictures and impressions. Dr. Harrick showed me the 3D rendering of my teeth, but instead of just blindly taking the software generated-results, she made some minor adjustments that made a big difference. She has a keen eye for aesthetics. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I love Dr. Harrick. She and her staff are professional and knowledgeable. I am a mother of five and I had to take my whole family to get their teeth clean. Dr. Harrick and her crew were able to provide amazing care and did it in very efficient time. I was really impressed how Dr. Harrick treated my kids as if they were her own. I have recently read one of the comments about Dr. Harrick getting a new front-end staff person, when I went for my tooth extraction, the new girl was so compassionate and caring that she made me stop worrying about my appointment and let me know I was in good hands. I applause Dr.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I don't think you could find a more caring and kind dentist in Saskatoon. She not only does great work, but she actually cares about her patients. I have been seeing Dr. Harrick for the last three years and been provided with the best advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Terrible dentist just seems to want to rip You off or at least that's how I feel going to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

If you want a dentist that genuinely cares, then go see Dr. Harrick. She treats our kids like they were her own. She always provides a treatment that is in my best interest. Great dentist and fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Was in to see Dr Harrick this week and had an awful experience. Please keep yours and your staffs personal lives to yourself...we are not interested.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Would not recommend this dentist to anyone. After several positive appointments with another dentist in her office (Korol), I had to get my son in for a quick emergency appointment and she was the only dentist with an available appt. My 5 year old son was getting a bit upset about the freezing and stated to whine a bit. Dr Harrick said to her assistant "let's play a game called guess what song he is singing!" In a mockery voice. Then continued to carry on with this until I asked her to stop. At this time, she began to talk very poorly about some of her staff as well as her husband. Apparently her husband is their accounting manager or something along those lines and "does more harm than good". She was very rough with my son and then quite impatient with me. I was careful to be understanding that doing dental work on an upset child must be a difficult job, but her blatant disrespect for us both was too much to handle. Don't waste your time and money!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Harrick!! She is the best. Her staff is kind and welcoming. She must have hired a new front-end staff member because I have never seen someone so good. Dr. Harrick is the most genuine and compassionate dentist ever. I always feel that my comfort is their number one priority at the practice. I would recommend Dr. Harrick and her practice any day!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Needing a tooth extraction, I went to Dr. Harrick (a patient of hers for several years now). I was rather anxious about the procedure, however, I can literally say that she did the extraction with no pain on my part. I felt at ease with her warm and compassionate personality; she would frequently ask me how I was doing. My comfort was a priority for her. Her hygienists (and I have had cleanings done by three different ones at the same office) are top-notch. I have heard several stories from others (including parents of children) who likewise have had positive experiences at Stonebridge Dental and who, in fact, travel great distances for Dr. Harrick's dental care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016