Ratings for Dr. Lauria Harrick

A few weeks ago I brought my son in to see Dr. Harrick. I've always liked the office, but this time was different. On the drive home my son was telling me a story that he had just heard at the office. Not a good story. Maybe I'll stay in the room next time.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have moved to Penticton and really wish I could keep Dr. Harrick as my dentist and Paula as my hygienist. I actually found myself looking forward to appointments because the staff was so friendly and the experience so positive! Dr. Harrick is an extremely gentle and enthusiastic dentist. You can tell she really loves her job. I always knew I could count on her to not hurt me. And she always seemed genuinely happy to see me. Paula is an excellent hygienist who loves her job, too. She is extremely knowledgable and helpful. If I had questions, I would often ask her first to narrow down what I needed to ask Dr. Harrick. It's a great team! Sometimes they would be running late, but I expect this in Doctors' and Dentists' offices so I was prepared for it. I just got some extra magazine reading in! And I never minded the conversations going on over my face as I found it pleasantly distracting from my procedure. The staff all seem to get along and chit chat casually with one another. I found it quite reassuring as the energy in the room was light. I would recommend Stonebridge, Dr. Harrick, and Paula to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Harrick is a very unprofessional dentist. She gossiped throughout my entire appointment. About staff and her husband. I do not feel the need to know about my doctors' personal lives, even if they are having a bad day. I felt that I was very unimportant. I will not be going back or recommending anyone to her clinic.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Harrick is an excellent dentist. She was very patient with my 3 year old, and had great ways of getting him to cooperate. For myself, she made sure to address any concerns I had and was very personable. We would definitely recommend her to others!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Harrick is a very professional dentist. My family has been seeing her for a number of years and we have never had a negative experience. I have seen 3 different hygienists and they have all did great work with my cleanings. I always leave her office feeling great about my teeth.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I agree with some comments above. Very unprofessional, as a patient having dental work done I don't want to listen to gossip about staff or her dentist co-workers. Really....I came out shocked after hearing some of the comments made. Hopefully she takes the time to read some of the comments and she will be more aware of how she comes across. And being a long time patient.....what happened to the awesome staff she used to have? Turn over staff like she has is not a good sign to me. I can't and won't go back.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Harrick is a phenomenal dentist! She is super sweet and very personable. She really comes down to your level and never makes you feel inferior. I have had a lot of work done and Dr. Harrick has made the processes simple and easy (well as easy as a dentist's office can be). She has had r=to repair work from other dentists and has done a tremendous job. This office direct bills to my insurance company so every visit is literally so simple.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Terrible experience. She seemed rushed through my appointment and my filling fell out within the week. She gave me a new filling which didn't last either. I ended up going to another office to get this resolved which means I paid twice! The new filling is great. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Lauria Harrick and her hygienists seem competent enough, I suppose. But my experience is that her office is VERY poorly operated. On numerous occasions her office made errors in scheduling appointments for me and my children. I have arrived for appointments only to be told they don't have time to do the work. I have had to make return visits (both for me and my children) to have work done could have been done in one visit. The office staff has shown little sympathy when I have complained about my frustrations. There are lots of dentists in Saskatoon and I strongly recommend that people seek out an alternative dentist to Dr. Harrick.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Harrick is my favorite dentist. She and her staff are friendly, professional, and caring. I have been going to her for 10 years. She always takes time to listen to my concerns and make sure I am comfortable. I love the massage chairs. Her front staff always have a smile on their face and acknowledge me. It is the best dental office in Saskatchewan. I live in Regina now and continue to drive 2.5 hours just to get great dental care!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011