Ratings for Dr. Lauria Harrick

I don't think you could find a more caring and kind dentist in Saskatoon. She not only does great work, but she actually cares about her patients. I have been seeing Dr. Harrick for the last three years and been provided with the best advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Terrible dentist just seems to want to rip You off or at least that's how I feel going to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

If you want a dentist that genuinely cares, then go see Dr. Harrick. She treats our kids like they were her own. She always provides a treatment that is in my best interest. Great dentist and fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Was in to see Dr Harrick this week and had an awful experience. Please keep yours and your staffs personal lives to yourself...we are not interested.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Would not recommend this dentist to anyone. After several positive appointments with another dentist in her office (Korol), I had to get my son in for a quick emergency appointment and she was the only dentist with an available appt. My 5 year old son was getting a bit upset about the freezing and stated to whine a bit. Dr Harrick said to her assistant "let's play a game called guess what song he is singing!" In a mockery voice. Then continued to carry on with this until I asked her to stop. At this time, she began to talk very poorly about some of her staff as well as her husband. Apparently her husband is their accounting manager or something along those lines and "does more harm than good". She was very rough with my son and then quite impatient with me. I was careful to be understanding that doing dental work on an upset child must be a difficult job, but her blatant disrespect for us both was too much to handle. Don't waste your time and money!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Harrick!! She is the best. Her staff is kind and welcoming. She must have hired a new front-end staff member because I have never seen someone so good. Dr. Harrick is the most genuine and compassionate dentist ever. I always feel that my comfort is their number one priority at the practice. I would recommend Dr. Harrick and her practice any day!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Needing a tooth extraction, I went to Dr. Harrick (a patient of hers for several years now). I was rather anxious about the procedure, however, I can literally say that she did the extraction with no pain on my part. I felt at ease with her warm and compassionate personality; she would frequently ask me how I was doing. My comfort was a priority for her. Her hygienists (and I have had cleanings done by three different ones at the same office) are top-notch. I have heard several stories from others (including parents of children) who likewise have had positive experiences at Stonebridge Dental and who, in fact, travel great distances for Dr. Harrick's dental care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

A few weeks ago I brought my son in to see Dr. Harrick. I've always liked the office, but this time was different. On the drive home my son was telling me a story that he had just heard at the office. Not a good story. Maybe I'll stay in the room next time.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have moved to Penticton and really wish I could keep Dr. Harrick as my dentist and Paula as my hygienist. I actually found myself looking forward to appointments because the staff was so friendly and the experience so positive! Dr. Harrick is an extremely gentle and enthusiastic dentist. You can tell she really loves her job. I always knew I could count on her to not hurt me. And she always seemed genuinely happy to see me. Paula is an excellent hygienist who loves her job, too. She is extremely knowledgable and helpful. If I had questions, I would often ask her first to narrow down what I needed to ask Dr. Harrick. It's a great team! Sometimes they would be running late, but I expect this in Doctors' and Dentists' offices so I was prepared for it. I just got some extra magazine reading in! And I never minded the conversations going on over my face as I found it pleasantly distracting from my procedure. The staff all seem to get along and chit chat casually with one another. I found it quite reassuring as the energy in the room was light. I would recommend Stonebridge, Dr. Harrick, and Paula to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Harrick is a very unprofessional dentist. She gossiped throughout my entire appointment. About staff and her husband. I do not feel the need to know about my doctors' personal lives, even if they are having a bad day. I felt that I was very unimportant. I will not be going back or recommending anyone to her clinic.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015