Ratings for Dr. Aaron Patel

Dr Patel is the best! I have been going to optometrists and opthamologists since I was a child. He takes the time I need and explains everything. I never had the amount or clarity of explanation before. I have never had to wait for more than a few minutes. My son and his family all go to him and they have nothing but good things to say about him. The grandchildren love him. Dr Patel even phoned me back when I was traveling in another country and had to call him for advise on an eye problem! How many Drs would do that?

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr Patel for 6 years and he always takes him time to double check and ensure he covers all possibilities of diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Have been going to see Dr. Patel with a female relative-he has tried to get her glasses right three times-to no avail!!! Once we were told it was the way the lenses were made-by computer so he was going to have them done the old fashioned way by hand. They still were not right. This lady still cannot see properly with her glasses very frustrating! I recommended that she look for another opthamologist to try and help her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had my eye exam done by Dr. Patel, his staff was amazing they booked my appointment with short notice and got me in over my lunch break so I did not have to miss any work. Dr. Patel took the time to explain issues with my eyes that my previous optom hadn't even told me about (issues I've likely had all my life) He was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. It was the best experience I have had with an optom. I will always be going to him from now on.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Amazing service! The clearest and most comfortable glasses I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I am still wearing glasses from 12 years ago since each prescription he provided has not worked out & I rely on my vision for my work. I have spent a lot of money on each pair of glasses that I cannot use. Also, he has expanded & is now charging extra money for extra scans, etc. His business has changed over the last several years from being more genuine to a bigger higher revenue generating business operation with numerous staff & other optometrists.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I recently saw Dr Patel in regards to an eye infection. It was my first one and he was very thorough and helpful in explaining everything. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. I even booked and eye exam while I was there because I was so impressed. The staff is friendly as well. I did have to wait a little for my appointment but that happens at my gp and I think it's just the norm for doctor clinics as it's hard to tell exactly how long each patient will take. They had tv, magazines, and coffee in the waiting room so that definitely makes the wait easy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Patel is wonderful with kids. I brought my 9 month old for his first eye exam and he kept him still with distraction and interested him with lights. My eye exam was very detailed and interesting. He even took a picture of my eye with his phone through the microscope to show me what he was explaining. It was a great appointment. His staff were very friendly and helped me pick out stylish glasses.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I brought my family in to see Dr Patel. I was nervous because my 2 year old can often be a handful and won't sit still for long. Dr Patel was patient and totally understanding, he even laughed and played along when my 4 year old decided to he wanted to play the dr role. He explained things in detail to me and whatever original anxiety I was feeling completely evaporated. We have definitely found our families eye doctor and I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I saw Dr Patel for an eye infection and he was very helpful and kind. He knew I was heading to a wedding on the weekend and sought out to get me the quickest treatment possible. He was very thorough and explained everything including preventitive measures to prevent it from happening again. The staff at the front was very friendly and got me in on short notice which was a huge relief.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013