Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Huish

Absolutely love Dr. Huish. Always friendly and makes you feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Huish is SO great. As a returning patient and as a nurse I've always feel confident that I'm getting the best care from him. I've had no problems with his staff over the years, even with my forgetful pregnancy brain. I wholeheartedly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I went to see him as a new patient based on recommendations from others but I am returning to my old gyn and seeing a pelvic pain specialist as my issues have worsened. This office is very busy, booked back to back, and Dr Huish is a nice and caring dr, but not the right person for my condition. His head nurse (with NY accent) doesnt listen to messages and returns your call with no info or knowledge and Ive had to explain myself over and over again. Had trouble getting some labs too. He may be a great doc for pregnant patients but for me, no. Sorry.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

LOVED the doctor! Only waited 3 minutes to go back to his office! Explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best treatment option.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Tiffany at the front desk is awesome although I hear she won't be there full time anymore. Michelle is great too! The MA's leave A LOT to be desired. I hate having to call and ask questions to the MA's because one in particular (she seems to be the one I always get) seems to have no idea what she is doing. They have lost my labs and then won't call me back. I have health concerns going on and they just don't have very good follow through. I have to follow up with them repeatedly day after day trying to get answers. I feel rushed when I am speaking with the Dr. and feel like he doesn't really know what is going on with me. I think if it's a routine pregnancy and birth then this office might be ok (just don't have any questions you need to ask over the phone as the MA's are not helpful at all) but if you have anything out of the ordinary - they just don't seem to handle it well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Awesome! We lived in the west valley when our first child was born and I thought my previous OB was great until I met Dr. Huish. I quickly realized my old doc wasn't so great after all. Dr. Huish was wonderful throughout my second pregnancy and every single person that works there is amazing and nice as well. Tiffany always greeted me and had documents ready the second I walked in the door. The wait time is usually about 5 minutes and the longest I ever waited was 15 minutes and it only happened once. My old office average wait time was an hour! I will definitely be going back to him. And delivering at Banner Gateway was an amazing experience!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I had my first child with the Goodman and Partridge group and they were just terrible... after she was born I vowed I was never going back. So, after looking for a new ob I found Dr Huish through a lot of friends who had nothing but awesome things to say and I cant agree more! I have only been seeing him for about 4 months starting with a routine pap but then I became pregnant and had a miscarriage. His office has been there every step of the way, helping me, guiding me and answering any and every question I could have. Now, that I am recovering we are going to try again for a second child and I will without a doubt stay with Dr Huish - I love his staff (whom I have come to know VERY well since I have been there every week for the past month) and him. I'm so glad I found him before I have my second baby! :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

He was so very helpful, answeed all my questions I would recomend him to everyone

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Love this place, Dr. Huish is the BEST and Talia is AWESOME too!! :o) Been going to Huish for all 4 babies in 18 years!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I have known Dr. Huish for a very long time, and I was worried that knowing him so well would make an appt uncomfortable, but I was wrong. Obviously he acted like he knows me, because he does, but he didn't treat me any different than other patients when it comes to bedside manner. He was still very professional, took time to make sure I understood exactly what he was telling me. He also asked me several times if there was anything I had questions or concerns about. He is an absolutely amazing doctor and I would, and have, told all my friends to go to him! In fact, I have attended appts with some of my friends who were slightly nervous for their first visit, and saw him put them at ease as well. He's a busy, popular doctor, but thats only because he's the best! and well worth any sort of wait!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Eric G. Huish's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental