Ratings for Dr. Rajan Naik

LOL does anyone have any nice thing to say about him not me i walk out got a new dr next day dr glider and he is wonderful how can the state of fl let this man practise he told me all the other doctor around here are quacks i told him his the quack

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

This is the worst doctor in the world!Stay away. He only cares about making a buck

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

worst doc / has no time , only care about himself , rude , . i dont recomend any pt to go to see him

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

This doctor was rude to me!From the moment I went in they discriminated against me as I am much younger than his usual patients.They accused me of "looking for pain medicine" when I verbally asked them NOT to perscribe me with pain meds because I wanted to fix the issues with my back and neck NOT mask them.He would not listen to me, even though I went through proper channels with my physical therapist. He was yelling at me and telling me I was looking for drugs.I had three months of physical therapy notes, referral suggestions from my physical therapist to attain a referral to the Spine Institute for msucle injections to relieve the SEVERE muscle spasms I have been having for a year,and my MRI & X-Ray sheets with me.He told me he knew the Dr I was seeking to see & that he would "call him personally to tell him to deny me any services!" He was yelling at me and cutting me off. I explained SEVERAL times I DO NOT WANT pain meds. He did not care.He told me people die from the injections.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Naik to anyone! I'm surprised he is even allowed to practice medicine. He was extremely rude and didn't even bother asking me if I had any questions for him. He should lose his medical license!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

The doctor was very rude when i told him about my injuries from my auto accident. He told me I was not hurting I was full of**** and i need to work like he do everyday and stop being lazy and stop trying to get something from nothing then walked away from me he verbally abused me in front of everyone in the office and I told him that wasnt right and he should not do that to people. remind you i work 6 days a week and im a full time student. The doctor was very rude and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

does not take much time with people , seems to be to busy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

do not think he is very complete. ie: in two years has never checked prostrate nor requested colostomy or other basic things that most doctors do first.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Rajan Naik's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1978)