Ratings for Dr. Henry Pek

I've been going to GN Radiologists for 3 decades. I was there for gestational sonograms, amniocentesis, and many years of mammograms. I've moved out of the NY area and can't find any facility as good as GN Radiology.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

would never use any other radiology group besides great neck radiology or their mri/ cat scan divisions. would travel great distance to use dr.pek and his office

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

have met dr. pek along wit dr, cantos and others. Best radiologist in nyc. most expertise, warmth, helped when MAJOR medical institutions screwed up. Hires technicians from college grads, not back of the newspaper tech schools. Would never want to use any other office or drs. Too bad they can't be the doctors for everything.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

I never actually met this person. I had scheduled an mri and missed it for a very good reason. I spoke to a receptionist who was very rude and uncaring and told her why I missed it. I then recieved several harassing bills for $75 for a missed appt. I finally called them and I spoke to LORI and and she reversed these charges. I asked LORI to send me a letter stating that I do not owe them anything and she became very nasty and irate in tone and additude and bellowed that she would not WASTE 41 cents on a stamp! I told her I was going to put this on ratemds.com and she bellowed rudely "You can do what ever you want". I took my business elsewhere, naturally! You should too.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Henry Pek's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1975)

Kaiser-Permanente