Ratings for Dr. Barbara Benton

Dr. Benton, as another rater mentioned, is more like a friend. That is not necessarily a positive quality in a psychiatrist. Compassion is one thing but lacking professional boundaries is another. Having her very talkative husband (who also lacks boundaries) on her staff is also odd. A smart, kind person and Doctor. but I would recommend with reservations.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Benton does not treat all of her patients alike. She seems to go through phases where she becomes moody and undependable.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr.Benton is a brilliant doctor. I have known her as a patient for a number of years. I owe her my life and would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of a doctor who quite simply excels in every aspect of her profession. She is a credit to doctors everywhere, not only in her specialty, but all physicians who practice in such a difficult and challenging profession.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr Benton is a great doctor. She does not take insurance but I have been able to submit to my insurance and get reimbursed. She is a good listener and got my mess under control. She is the only psychiatrist I know that still does talk therapy. She is a veteran and has helped my husband who is a combat veteran. Our family is greatful for her help.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr. Benton is the best doctor I've ever had when it came to psychiatry. She cares about her patients bar none. You can count on her to be there when you need her and that says a lot about her and her compassion and heart, God bless you Dr. Benton, keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!! I always feel comfortable telling her anything that is on my mind. She has helped me get to a place in my life that I have not been in a long time. I think it takes a special person to be in this field, and she is that person. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr Benton has helped me through the toughest time in my life and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

She is the best Doctor I have ever been to. She is more like a friend and does not count minutes when she is spending time with you. She values our opinions and knowledge in the relevent issues. You will never regret seeing this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Barbara Benton's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL