Ratings for Dr. Kathryn A. Garner

Dr. Garner has been my OB both times for my almost 6 year old ansd my current pregnancy and I couldn't be more thankful for such a loving and genuinely caring doctor! She always comes in excited for me! I appreciate her enthusiastic smile and her desire to have the safest deliveries for me. Shes extremely knowledgeable and also shows my almost 6 year old attention too! I love her as my doctor, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! !!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I think Dr. Garner is great if you are young and having children. Once you are past your prime and having other issues I didn't feel that she was knowledgeable and didn't really care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Even though Dr. Garner wasn't my OB, she was on-call for my OB's practice and delivered my daughter. She was fantastic! It was my first delivery and she made me feel very comfortable. Excellent!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr Garner is spectacular! She made me feel so at ease despite my complex pregnancies. She was like my personal cheerleader the whole way through! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr Garner is the absolute best. She has taken the best care of me throughout my very high risk pregnancies. I am an RN and work with her at times and she is the most caring doctor and awesome at what she does. She goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Kathryn A. Garner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)