Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Such a great experience, i couldn't be more happy with the entire process and my procedure. I had a breast aug. done, the nurses and Dr.Jugenburg were so helpful from start to finish. I absolutely love my breasts!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I had my breast done for a few months now. It has been the best decision I have made thus far. Everything went smoothly especially Kim made it so easy from start to finish. Everytime I go in for a follow up its always a pleasure to see everyone again. They remembered me/my name says a lot , and they're always just so inviting. This clinic does not just take your money and forget about you. They all make the same effort they have shown from the start. I love my breast, loved the experience, loved Dr.J and Kim!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

It has been 2 months since my Brazilian butt lift surgery and I'm so happy with my results. From start to finish this was a great experience. Dr six under promises and OVER delivers. He is truly an artist and he is lucky to have such amazing staff that really care and take care of you during your experience. I'm so happy I can enjoy my summer BOOTYful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I met Kim for a consultation about bbl & breast augmentation & she was absolutely amazing! She was so warm & helpful. .. She answered all my questions honestly & genuinely, I felt she really had my best interests at heart & wasn't chasing after "a sell". After my consultation I felt absolutely & positively sure I want to do my procedure with Dr. Martin Jugenberg. I'm just getting my finances together & will scheduling my surgery ASAP!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Thank you is not enough to explain how this procedure took away many years of pain and feeling of self-conscious ! The procedure(Labiaplastie) I just wish I didn't wait all those years! Thank you Dr.Jugenburg and the staff for making me feel that I was not the only one with this issue .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Growing up I was always self conscious about the size of my Labia. It was uncomfortable and I was embarrassed When it came to sexual activity. I'm now in my forties and finally got the courage to do this procedure. I felt like this subject was very taboo but little did I know how common this procedure really is. Dr Jugenburg is very professional and kind. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. His reviews are exactly what he is all talked up to be. The procedure was done with some freezing while I was awake. The most uncomfortable part was when the freezing was injected after that it was smooth sailing. The recovery was great and i cannot express how thankful and happy I am to have finally done this!! I only wish I had done it sooner. Thank you !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My journey started like many others with a lot of research, multiple consultations and discussions with friends. During my research I came across Dr. Jugenburg at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. I went for my consultation where I met Rebecca, front office administrator. Rebecca is very welcoming, friendly and easy to talk to woman. Can I just say what a pleasure and sigh of relief it is to have someone like her as first point of contact! When I met Dr. Jugenburg, who is a Board Certified Surgeon. We discussed what style I wanted, silicone, where I wanted it, submuscular, and how big, 650CC. He answered all my questions, made suggestions and I felt very comfortable speaking with him. I also spoke with Kim, she is the Head Nurse. She is so fabulous, knowledgeable, and open woman. It is very important that you listen to your surgeon when they make suggestions because they KNOW what they are doing and know how your augmentation will settle on your body. Everybody has a different genetic make-up and body structure and your surgeon will know what will look best. The surgery day was a breeze, no nerves just excitement. The surgery took only a few hours, I think! I should probably mention that I am 5.9’ and weigh 180lbs. Time for recovery: The first night of recovery I slept through without a problem even waking up to go for a walk to Tim Hortons for a coffee. The next day the nurse come to my room, I stayed at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel as part of the package that comes with the augmentation, and she checked my dressings. After a few weeks the stiches came out, I didn’t not feel this either, and when I looked all I could think was “OMG my breast are so high and misshapen”. I had “Franken-boob”. DO NOT WORRY THIS IS NORMAL!!!! Within 6 months my breast were almost settled into the position they are now. I did my daily massage like I was instructed for the first 6 months (this will depend on the patient and the type of implant they choose and physician method on insertion). I did have some hypersensitivity around my nipples and muscle spasms, again this is normal. Within 6 months the hypersensitivity was gone. On my 1 year “boo-aversary” I had my check-up. My breasts have dropped into position, the nipples look amazing (I did not have a nipple lift) and they feel amazing. Overall I am very pleased with my choice of surgeon, his clinic, his staff and the outcome.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I recently visited Dr Jugenburg's Skinjectable clinic to discuss botox for my deep forehead wrinkles. I had a consultation/treatment with Glenda. I can't even begin to explain how happy i am with the results ! Thank you

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Great staff, very professional and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. I recommend this place.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

My biggest insecurity growing up was my labia. I contracted Dr.Js office 1 years ago but did not book my consult until 6 months ago as I was very insecure and embarrassed. Dr.J made me feel very comfortable during the consultation. He answered all my question and was very honest on what needs/ can be done and what doesn't. Because this was a "small procedure" done under local, they were able to get me in for surgery a few weeks later (not a long wait at all). The nursing line is on 24/7 , I appreciate all the nurses, staff and DrJ for being there along the way pre and post op. I would not have done it without their help!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship