Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

It was a great experience from beginning to end. If anyone wants a procedure done Dr. Jugenburg and staff are the best. Everyone is so friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The end result is exactly what I wanted. Natural BA. And staying the night at the Royal York was the cherry on top.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Amazing experience with Dr. Jugenburg and his team. I could not be happier with the results of my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had my breast augmentation last Friday and I could not be happier. I got saline implant filled to 300 cc, through the armpit. I loved the entire experience. Nurse Kim and Dr Jugenburg have been extremely helpful through the whole process. Dr. Jugenburg has incredible staff who have supported and eased my nerves since I booked this procedure. Awesome team! Thank you Dr Jugenburg, Kim and the entire staff! I can't wait until they settle and enjoy my summer/vacation!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Really great experience with Dr. Judgenberg and his team. The results of my breast augmentation looks exactly like I was hoping and the follow-up after surgery shows professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I did a BBL and I had a great experience he is a very good surgeon. I am so happy with my result as it looks so natural . The staff was very helpful

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Jugenberg and his staff. I received amazing care during and after my surgery. I highly recommend them whenever I'm asked about my results.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Lipo 360 is the second best decision I have ever made. The first best was to have my surgery completed by Dr Jugenburg. He's an artist. I am beyond thrilled with my new shape and my confidence has soared. Thank you to Dr Jungenburg and his entire staff. My experience from beginning to end was caring, professional and without delay. I love my new body!! Thank you Dr Jugenburg!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Lipo 360 is the BEST decision I ever made. Dr Jungenburg is an artist. The entire experience from beginning to end was easy, done with care and very professional. I can't begin to describe my results and the impact to my self esteem. Please take my advice and trust Dr Jungenburg and his staff. I'm beyond pleased.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr.Jugenburg, as well as his whole team are amazing! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Jugenburg performed a corrective procedure when an implant put in by another surgeon failed. He and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship