Dr. Martin Jugenburg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

I couldn’t be happier that I chose Dr Six for my bbl. I’m 3 months post op and I receive the most compliments for my results! My scars are barely visible and I feel like I was born with the shape he gave me. This is because he understands what works with your anatomy. He is always concerned with giving you the best results while staying safe. This was my first surgery ever and his team made this experience very wonderful—from start to finish. To be honest I thought I would be incredibly nervous but I had no nerves at all knowing I was in the best hands. Dr Six and his team were always available if I had a question or concern and i never felt like I was rushed. I believe his commitment to patient satisfaction shows in the stellar work he does. I recommend him to all my friends and family now:)

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

After having 3 kids, I wanted a new me. In Oct 2019, I had tummy tuck and liposuction of flanks by Dr. Jugenburg. The results were amazing and a dream come true for me. I am so happy. Dr. Jugenburg is the best!!! He is personable and caring. His knowledge and expertise is beyond superb. I consented to his social media as my way to help other women chose their plastic surgeon and educate themselves about elective surgery. It helped me make my informed decision. Even after my procedure, I continue to check his posts. He is a true gift to plastic surgery. Thank you so much to Toronto Cosmetic Surgery staff, wonderful nurses, lovely Nurse Kim and of course to amazing Dr.6ix!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

I had a BA done with Dr. Jugenburg 10 months and I love the results! Healing was essentially painless with zero bruising. I had many questions before and after the procedure and all were answered promptly. The staff is very professional and the best at what they do. The stay at the York hotel is definitely an amazing perk that made the procedure very comfortable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

I underwent Tummy Tuck Surgery with Dr. Jugenburg and his professionalism and knowledge is unparalleled. The recovery process was exactly as it was described by the nurses and staff and the most difficult recovery period was the first three days. They provide you with painkillers but I did not find it necessary to complete any of the prescriptions due to the fact that the pain was manageable using tylenol in less then one week. I love my results, the scar is low and thin and cannot be seen. I would definitely recommend using Dr. Jugenburg if you are planning cosmetic surgery as I believe he is impeccable at his craft. I would also like to commend his staff in making me feel comfortable and answering all of my questions before, during and after recovery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

Dr. Jugenburg is an expert in his field alongside the nurses. I had a very welcoming experience coming to him for breast augmentation. I was feeling very anxious before surgery date, and the day of surgery however, the staff and Dr. Six calmed me down and reassured that I will be okay. Once surgery was over, I felt much better than I expected. I was put into the hotel room and had a wonderful stay. The nurses came to a check up, and reminded me to take all medications and made it clear what I was supposed to do. I had full support along my journey, where I could simply email or call if I had any questions. Overall, I had an amazing experience! Great team and full of support as well!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Glenda is amazing! She is like an artist only with injectables! She is kind caring funny and so down to earth. I always feel so comfortable everytime I see her because I know I am in the right hands. I have been going to her for a few years and always rely on her expertise. She never pushes any product on me like most injectors out there. I would never trust anyone else with my face but Glenda! She is a real asset to the clinic and I don’t know what I would do without her! I highly recommend her..she is just amazing! 10/10 for her and the welcoming attentive amazing team!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

The first time I stepped i to Dr. 6ix’s clinic, I was full of nerves. I’d had a C-section 10 years prior, and was ready to lose the lip of fat hanging over the incision. I had tried everything to reduce it, but nothing seemed to work. When I say that I tried everything, I really did! When I dieted down for Figure competitions, I used to have to glue my C-section flap into the bottom of my bathing suit so that my 6 pack would be visible, and the skin smooth. Why was I nervous? Well. Was it worth it? Was I wasting money I should be putting away for my child’s college education? Would I look like “me” again? That was just there tip of the iceberg. I had a consult with Nurse Kim, who was one of the loveliest humans I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. She assuaged my fears, answered all of my questions, and really put me at ease. Fast forward to surgery day. I had prepared myself by watching Dr. 6’s social media feeds. He really is all about transparency, which I appreciate. Honestly, that, and his incredible, almost invisible scars were what made me choose him as a PS. He triple checked every detail before I went under, and was willing to answer any final questions or concerns I had (didn’t have any!). His post- surgery nurses were also absolutely wonderful. They were available via email for my many questions, and were prompt and polite with their answers. Dr. 6ix and his staff truly care about their patients - and he’s a true artist at what he does. I’m 8 weeks post surgery, and my scar is incredibly thin and flat compared to the work I see of others when I scroll through another “patients of plastic surgeons” app! You won’t be disappointed with him. Perfection.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

I researched for almost 2 years when it came time to choose a plastic surgeon . I wanted to be in the best hands. I had a mommy makeover that consisted of tummy tuck, a bit of lipo in love handles and breast lift and saline implants. Choosing Dr. Jugenburg set my mind at ease. He is beyond knowledgeable and practices safe procedures. Up to date in all his knowledge and what I liked most about his practice was his social media. It was his social media that informed me of SO much information about his procedures and how he operates that I felt I knew exactly what I was getting into. I knew what to expect, I knew what was going to happen almost each step of the way! I wanted to know and it made me feel safer knowing how open and truthful he is about his work. His work is incredible. My scarring is so minimal, my healing went better than any other surgery I had ever had before. His staff were all so caring and kind. They followed up with me frequently throughout my post surgery healing and answered my questions any time of day. Dr. Jugenburg has great follow up policies which I thought to be very important. The fact that he cares about your post surgical healing was a top priority for me. There are many post surgical visits to make sure everything is progressing smoothly. I have recommended this surgeon to anyone considering plastic surgery. Hands down one of the best decisions I have made.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

I recently had an abdominoplasty done by Dr. Jugenburg. His chair-side manner, careful attention to detail and vast array of knowledge made my experience wonderful. My results have completely exceeded my expectations and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any patient seeking a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

He made My Life complete .. I have the 100% most bestest DR in the world.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship