Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr Jugenburg did a mommy makeover on me and I'm amazed at his work. He is amazing I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I had my first consultation with Dr. Martin Jugenburg and Kim. Dr. Martin and Kim made me feel very confortable and explained everything about my surgery. It was amazing and made me feel confident and safe that I was in the right place. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. In June I had my tummy tuck, liposuction of the flanks and muscle repair and everything went very well as planed. Five months already passed and I love the results, I am extremely happy with it. The scar is amazing since the first day, can't even seen any marks of stitches, just a very fine, fine line that is starting to fade. Definitely, I would have done the surgery again with Dr. Martin. He gave me my confidence. Without a doubt, Dr. Martin Jugenburg, if I could, I would rate him a six star. Thank you so much Dr6ix!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had lipo 360 done a month ago and am very happy with my results. A friend of mine referred me to dr Jugenburg after having her surgery. The initial consultation was done with Kim because to see him initially it's a longer wait but I got all the necessary information from Kim and was ready to book after I met with her. She is very sweet and I did not feel any pressure to book. I then met with dr. J who said the same thing Kim said basically I really appreciated that he was VERY honest and definitely under promised over delivered I guess to keep my expectations in check. The surgery itself was easy very comfortable the nurses were very sweet and dr sleepy is so comforting ! The recovery was a little rough the first week. I was very swollen and bruised and massaging was uncomfortable. All in all I would absolutely recommend this clinic and would do it again in a heart beat. No pain no gain. Thank you for my fabulous body.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I'm 32 and have always been self conscious about my breasts. From when I was a teenager I always had two noticeably different size breasts and after having children they became even more Noticably uneven. My one breast was a D cup and the other an A cup. After doing a lot of research I decided to choose dr. Jugenburg. From the initial consult with him and Kim who is probably the sweetest most honest woman I have ever met I was confident in my choice. Dr Jugenburg always says I will give you sisters not twins but I'm ABSOLUTLEY in AWE of his amazing work. My breasts look VERY similar they are beautiful. I'm so happy I chose him. He and his incredible staff are wonderful. Thank you for giving me beautiful breasts and for a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I'm 29 years old no kids but lost a significant amount of weight. I was 260 lbs as a teenager. . I realize dr. Jugenburg recommended waiting until after kids but I was so ashamed and self conscious of my body. I felt so uncomfortable in anything I wore and was horrified to be naked in front of anyone. After loosing the weight I did feel good about myself but there was only so much diet and exercise could do. I had an extended tummy tuck and liposuction to my flanks one year ago. I'm absolutely amazed by dr. Jugenburg's work. I could not have pictured it to look any better I'm so confident in my own skin now I do not know how much you truly know how you have changed my life. The team was amazing and supportive through my journey.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I had a pabiaplasty done about three weeks ago. I was awake during the procedure and was frozen with a needle to the area. I must say that was the worst of it. after the freezing I felt nothing. Dr Jugenburg was great to explain everything to me. The nurse jessica was awesome at keeping me distracted. I'm sill swollen but already can see such an amazing improvement. I'm from out of town so I follow up through email which is very prompt to answereing my questions. I wish I had done this sooner. I was surprised to know how common this procedure is. Thanks dr 6ix and staff The facility is gorgeous by the way.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

From the initial phone call to book my consultation with Rebecca to the morning after for my first follow up , everyone was extremely friendly and kind. My initial first phone call from Rebecca was very heart warming, she made me feel very comfortable talking to her about anything it almost didn't even feel like a consultation booking conversation. She was amazing. My first consultation with Kim was just as great. She's was nothing but kind and friendly and made me feel inside that this was exactly where I wanted to get my operation done. Dr Jugenburg was just what I expected, even though it was a very quick meeting just before my operation, he was super nice, relaxed and informative and made me feel very comfortable. I didn't second guess my decision at all. You never know what to expect with any kind of surgery but for the most part it went great. My first week was the hardest after that you'd never have even known I had just had a breast aug done. I was back to work after 2 weeks and back to my regular routine for the most part (other than the necessary precautions like not working out or over doing the heavy lifting of course) I love the work I had done I couldn't be happier! It's exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this clinic as a whole team! Thank you all for every thing! I'm extremely happy with the work done and customer service :) xoxo

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Amazing surgeon and amazing staff! Everyone made me feel so comfortable and I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I LOVE MY NEW BREASTS! Before I started writing this review I did not know where to start. Everyone who took the time to write their review really has had the same experience I did. It took a lot of courage as most can imagine before I made the call. I was mostly scared of the size and I came in for sizing almost 10 TIMES (poor Kim). Having said that, Kim and the rest of the staff are SO patient and accommodating. helped me so much and now I feel great and do not regret it at all. Im so happy I went with Dr. Jugenburg, not only because he is the top surgeon in Canada but also because of the great staff who has helped me along the way. THEY ARE ALL SO GREAT! THANK YOU SO MCUH DR.6IX.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I had my breast augmention 2 months ago. I could not be happier. Dr.j is known for his minimal scarring. He delivers what he promises. I would highly suggest watching his snapchat before getting the procedure as it is so informative and helped me get over my fear.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship