Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Had TT done about 6 months ago, I could not be happier. My patient coordinator Nora was always available everytime I needed clarity on something, making me feel at ease before my surgery. The entire staff and dr Jugenburg made me feel comfortable. I feel great, just waiting for my scars to heal some more.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had my breast augmentation done. The size I got was always a dream. I'm so happy with the results. Kim is so patient and dr six is amazing. Watched my Snapchat right after my surgery with my husband.... There's nowhere else we can watch your OWN surgery. Amazing experience !!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had a breast augmentation with Ideal implants 4 months ago and absolutely LOVE them! The staff were awesome, answering all of my questions and putting my mind at easy before surgery. I could not be happier with my results and experience

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Amazing experience getting my breast aug done with dr.six. The best part was being checked up by the Nurse the ne t day before I got to go home. Jessica was so comforting throughout until I got in the OR. Feels So SO great.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Amazing experience from start to finish. Dr six truly is the best surgeon! I felt very comfortable knowing I was in good hands. Also watching my surgery on snap chat was so cool! I had a Brazilian butt lift done two months ago and cannot wait to rock my body in the summer.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

After telling the 5th person where I got my BBL done, he deserves this review. He's amazing, honest and truly a pure gem. I love my new body and my BUTT. I booked my vacation and I can't wait to show it all off! I gained my confidence back! Thank you so much DR J AND KIM. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Great overall experience, I got BBA done at the clinic. My only regret is wishing I went tiny bit bigger...Kim stressed many times to take my time with deciding the size because she knew I would want them a bit bigger. She's very comfortable to talk to . My consultation and rediscuss were done only with her. I didn't feel the need to meet with dr Jugenburg because I trusted him through watching his snapchat and knew he was the top surgeon. I booked right after my first consultation with Kim. She is incredible. Don't hesitate and book with her first. Take my word ... trust her opinion!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I am 52 years old and mother of two children.Seven months ago I had abdominoplasty surgery (tummy tuck) . Dr. Jugenburg was my surgeon, and I am more than happy with the results! I can't believe how perfect my stomach looks, I wish I had this surgery years ago. Everything went smoothly, from the first consultation to the surgery and recovery. I have seen other people who have had a tummy tuck and I have to say, my stomach looks way better, it looks flat and very toned, I can see my oblique muscles and I love my belly button. I am 100% satisfied with the results. All the Staff at Dr. Jugenburg clinic were professional and very helpful. If you are considering having a tummy tuck I definitely recommend Dr. Jugenburg.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Amazing Experience - After doing A LOT of research online and with a recommendation from an acquaintance, I decided to book a consultation for a breast augmentation with Dr. Jugenburg in July 2016. I met with Dr. J and 2 of his nurses - Kim and Marina. Dr. J was extremely professional and knowledgeable, making sure I understood everything involved in the procedure and ensuring the main focus was on what I wanted my final result to be. Kim and Marina were so warm, easy to talk to and answered all of my questions - they really helped to make me feel comfortable and listened to my needs/wants. In September 2016 I had my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results or process. Everyone at TSCI was amazing and made sure I was completely informed and comfortable on the day of my surgery. The post-operative care has been fantastic with regular check ups with Dr. J to ensure everything is healing as it should. And most importantly, I love my results! I truly could not have asked for a better BA experience and would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had a breast reduction in October 2016. I really should have had a breast reduction years ago, but I was too afraid. I am now 40 years old and I am soooo glad I finally went through with it. Dr.Jugenburg and his team are great. From the initial consultation to surgery and follow-up appointments, everything went smoothly. No long wait times and a seamless process. Dr. Jugenburg does excellent work and I am VERY pleased with my results :)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship