Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

I'm not really one to write reviews but I thought this deserved a mention. I had gynecomastia procedure done 6 weeks ago and am very pleased with the results. I feel comfortable again in my shirts. Dr. Jugenburg is very knowledgable and straight forward which I admire. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are amazing. Really great experience having my breast augmentation. I was a small A cup and now am a natural C cup. Recovery was seamless.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

After having three kids I was ready to get my body back. No matter how much I excersised it still looked like I was pregnant! Which was really disappointing. I had my tummy tuck and breast lift 7 months ago now and could not be happier. Thank you dr. Jugenburg you are brilliant and thank you to all the amazing staff who were so supportive during this journey.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

My visit at the clinic today was for botox injections. I have purchased SkinCeuticals product at the clinic previously on Helen's advice. Helen was super helpful again today, she introduced me to Glenda and then led me upstairs to meet the doc. The experience upstairs was very welcoming and familiar. Glenda made me feel very comfortable and talked through all my concerns in great detail. Both Helen and Glenda really added a lot to my experience. Without a doubt I will be back, both for more product as well as service. Hope those ladies receive great acknowledgement and accolades for their fantastic work.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Finding an Injector for Botox is a very personal thing. You get used to your very own and then she moves away. This is what I had to deal with when I was referred to "Skinjectables" in the Royal York Hotel. I went for a consultation with Glenda and it was very enlightening. She made me feel very comfortable and welcome. While I was waiting for Glenda, I had the pleasure of discussing procedures and skin care with Helen. Helen discussed my different options for a new skin care regime as well as gave me samples of the various products you have. Since I was changing injectors, I was also changing clinics. A new beginning in a brand new year - congratulations on your excellent staff. These two ladies make people happy. I felt you should know this. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I went to see Dr Jugenburg for breast implants, he and his staff were incredibly kind, and knowledgeable. Most importantly I am thrilled with the results and would whole heartily recommend the procedure and Dr Jugenburg. Also head nurse Kim was incredible, she made me feel comfortable when I was initially in and choosing sizing , etc.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I lost 120 lbs in the last 2 years and had been dealing with a large amount of excess skin. So I was ready to get surgery to remove it. I did my research and decided that Dr. Jugenburg was the doctor for me. We discussed what I needed and we decided what to do. It's been 2 months now since I had a breast lift and tummy tuck with liposuction and I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! Dr. Jugenburg and his staff were amazing throughout the process. As was expected I was a little nervous but everyone made me feel more comfortable than I could have imagined and readily answered all of my stupid questions. Having had both procedures done at the same time was great. I am now looking forward to getting my arms and thighs done. Thanks again!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I was really embarrassed and uncomfortable at even the thought of having my labia reduction. Dr. Jugenburg and the staff were all very nice and professional. I didn't realize what a common procedure this was. I had my labiaplasty done about 6 weeks ago under local freezing and could not be happier and comfortable. The freezing part was uncomfortable but everything after that was all down hill. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I had my Brazilian butt lift 2 months ago. I could not be happier with my results. I'm from out of town so it was important to me to find the perfect surgeon and facility that would accommodate my needs. Dr Jugenburg is brilliant he under promises and over delivers which I admire because I would hate to have a surgeon promise me things they cannot control or do. The whole process from consultation to follow ups ran smoothly. Kim is amazing and answered all my 101 questions. Jessica has been following up with me through email and answering all my questions. Thank you to all the staff you really made me feel welcome and at ease. I love my new curves!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship
  • Boehringer Meinnheim Runner-Up Research Award
  • University Of Toronto National Book Award
  • Rotary Club Achievement Award
  • Ontario Scholar

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not really one to write reviews but I thought this deserved a mention. I had gynecomastia procedure done 6 weeks ago and am very pleased with the results. I..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are amazing. Really great experience having my breast augmentation. I was a small A cup and now am a natural C cup. Recovery was sea..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having three kids I was ready to get my body back. No matter how much I excersised it still looked like I was pregnant! Which was really disappointing. I ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit at the clinic today was for botox injections. I have purchased SkinCeuticals product at the clinic previously on Helen's advice. Helen was super helpf..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finding an Injector for Botox is a very personal thing. You get used to your very own and then she moves away. This is what I had to deal with when I was refe..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Glenda and Helen are whom you should ask for!!!! Amazing Service and Skills. Thank you Glenda and Helen :)"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Jugenburg for breast implants, he and his staff were incredibly kind, and knowledgeable. Most importantly I am thrilled with the results and wo..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I lost 120 lbs in the last 2 years and had been dealing with a large amount of excess skin. So I was ready to get surgery to remove it. I did my research and ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really embarrassed and uncomfortable at even the thought of having my labia reduction. Dr. Jugenburg and the staff were all very nice and professional. I ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my Brazilian butt lift 2 months ago. I could not be happier with my results. I'm from out of town so it was important to me to find the perfect surgeon an..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a couple procedures with dr Jugenburg. I am so happy with the results, they are over my expectations. His staff is wonderful, they are so attentive an..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg was my surgeon for my labiaplasty procedure, which was done in October. I am now three months post-op and I could not be happier with my results. ..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy words can not describe. From the moment I called I knew this was the right place for me. The staff was informative and helpful. I received a pre ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was blessed to meet Kim for my initial consult. She explained everything in detail as did Nora and Dr J, ...My expectations were met, I was never rushed. Th..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I briefly met Dr Jugenburg before my Botox procedure. He is very kind and has exceptional bed side manners. I would definitely consider having a procedure with..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a few things done with Dr. Jugenburg, including a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I had met with other surgeons before choosing Dr. J. I am all ..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "sdfasdfadfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf"

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr Jugenburg eight months ago and I am absolutely thrilled with my results. The care taken by Dr J and his staff the wh..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg and all his staff are great. From the moment I spoke to Rebecca and then met Kim at door, and every other team member along the way. Nora, Jul..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg is professional and caring at the same time. I was extremely nervous going into my surgery (breast implants) because I'd never had surgery before...."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is phenomenal. Best experience with a medical professional we have ever had. My fiancée had broken her nose and we needed it to be reset on time fo..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 80 years old, and recently widowed. I feel healthy, and vibrant, but felt sad when I looked into the mirror. With the help from friends, and google, I fo..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a Brazilian butt lift two months ago. I could not be happier with my results! Dr Jugenburg and his staff are amazing. Dr. Jugenburg under promises and OVE..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "40 year old botox virgin no more! Why did I wait so long? Marina is amazing with the needles and understands that less is more! She talked me through the proce..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic fantastic fantastic!!! Highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg and his staff as your choice for number one Cosmetic Surgeon in Ontario. For many years I conte..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING! Our dreams 'can' come true.. Over the past few years, my various injections: have been like ‘none’ other! As in all facets of life, the appl..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Martin Jugenburg and I was very happy with the results! Everything went well, every detail was taken care of and the result..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had my Botox done here several times now and I can't say enough about how amazing each visit has been!! Helen the receptionist at Skinjectables is fantast..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation surgery done 6 weeks ago and am really happy with my new breasts. I feel so much more confident in my own skin. The whole process..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best decision I was made was to choose Dr. Martin Jugenburg for my BR, he knew exactly what he was doing, the result speaks for itself, I couldn't be happie..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a BA with Dr. Jugenburg so pleased with the results. This was something I wanted to do for many years. I went for a consultation with another plastic su..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Had my breasts reduction two months ago. Dr. Jugenburg is a very skilled surgeon with a good eye for aesthetics. I am very pleased with the results!"

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " After major reluctance, I finally got the courage to get my first Botox treatment a few months ago at Skinjectables. Always having been scared of looking too..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg It has been two months since my surgery at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. It’s hard to find the words to show my appreciation to Dr Jug..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional from start to finish. Began with informative and engaging consult with Kim. Dr. Jugenburg was friendly and definitive. Entire team work to..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a BA done with Dr Jugenburg and I'm very happy with the results. I was concerned about sizing and couldn't decide what size to get. Kim was very helpful a..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing after care and overall experience! The entire process to get my my breast augmentation was great! I've been contemplating to get this for years and I'm ..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg is exceptional. I had nothing but the best care as well as such an easy recovery. Was so worth having breast augmentation and would do it again. I..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are absolutely amazing. from start to finish my experience was truly amazing I had breast augmentation 2 months ago and am thrilled..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Skinjectables for over a year now and have nothing but great things to say about the experience. Helen always manages to get me in (I'm fr..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but good things to say about my experience at Toronto Cosmetic Surgery. What an amazing team of professional and kind staff! Kim, and the rest of the ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the results!!! I strongly recommend Dr. Jugenburg and his team. Highly recommended, very professional. Thank you!"

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Jugenburg and his team are the best. From the months prior to my surgery the day of, and the weeks after Dr.Jugenburg and ALL of the staff have been very ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction a number of months ago and I have never been happier. Dr. Jugenburg did an incredible job and the end result was perfect. Dr. Jugenb..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 3 procedures done. A breast lift with implants and labiaplasty after having children. The staff was extremely helpful and caring. Dr. Jugenburg is so frie..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg did a BBL for me and I am so happy with the results! Thank you!"

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a little nervous about my first treatment. Helen welcomed me upon arrival and made me feel comfortable. Marina performed my dermal filler treatment and wa..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but amazing things to say about Skinjectables! Helen makes you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive and Marina is a expert in her field...."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Skinjectables staff is amazing. Marina and Helen make you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for this service. "

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Haven't dealt with Dr.Martin much directly but his Skinjectibles staff downstairs who do my Botox are fab... always friendly, prompt and knowledgable. Marina an..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff were awesome! Highly recommended, very professional They went over everything I needed to know for my surgery as well as answered..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Skinjectables medical is the best ever, like for real! I used to live in Mississauga and let me tell yu something the place where i got my lips injected messed ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have visited the Skinjectables Clinic several times and am now a devoted client. All the staff are very knowledgeable, caring, professional and highly skilled..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited the Skinjectables Cosmetic Clinic to have my sagging, angry/wrinkled face refreshed. I was greeted by Helen at reception in a warm and profes..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff were so amazing at making me feel at ease about my surgery. I am a Trainer and Speaker and have had a bad twitch since I was a chil..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg and team were excellent in facilitating my surgery. They were kind, provided options, accommodated my schedule and have been extremely responsive ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg's staff has been really helpful. I visit Glenda Crawford, who is part of the Skinjectibles team, and am always so pleased with the results. Her ki..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg's injectables clinic, led by Glenda, is the reason why i look 20 at yhe age of 32.The staff is very professional and experienced, they always make..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg and his team are amazing!! I was so nervous to have a breast augmentation but looking back I think it was the best and easiest decision I have made..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OUTSTANDING to say the least! Dr. Jugenburg is beyond amazing, from his knowledge to his work. For the past 5 years I had done extensive research in finding a ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my experiences at the Skinjectibles Clinic. Glenda and Helen are always welcoming, accommodating , knowledgeable, and professional. As a ma..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a few days short of 6 weeks post full blown tummy tuck & liposuction. Dr. Jugenburg was the best desicion I've ever made. The entire staff was lovely and s..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience! Greatest doctor ever, I have never felt more well informed or confident in a surgery."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking into the mirror for years, unhappy at my aging face. I would think, that with a simple pull, I could look 10 years younger. THANK YOU DR...."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Jugenburg and his team was nothing short of great! I surely would recommend Dr. Jugenburg. He is very professional and also very personab..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not describe what an amazing team they are. From my initial consultation pre call with Rebecca to meeting the front staff to Kim, Dr Jugenburg and my post..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am Cancer survivor I had right breast mastectomy and I thought I won't be able to gain back my confidence until I met Dr. Martin jugenburgs he helps me a lot..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to leave a comment here about my experience with Dr. Martin Jugenburg. My reason for seeing him was for a partially amputated index finger. I vi..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have recently gotten my breast augumentation. I would recommend him. He is knowledgable, patient, and funny. He makes the procedure comfortable. He, the nurse..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 49 and have wanted a breast augmentation since I was in my early 20's, but various reasons held me back. My decision to finally have the breasts I've alway..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck & Breast Aug) 2015! Dr Jugenburg is amazing! My results are perfection and i'm super picky. My friends are all jealous, so jealo..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martin Jugenburg is amazing! I had a tummy tuck and the results are far better then I could have imagined. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. My reco..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done by Dr.Jugenburg back in June 2015. The staff at the office were so helpful and friendly. Dr.Jugenburg is amazing. He is very infor..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding experience from start to finish. I am s happy with my results and highly recommend Dr.Jugenburg. "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I started with Dr. Jugenburg I was two weeks shy of my scheduled double mastectomy to be performed with a surgeon in Brampton. From having spoken to other..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg’s skinjectables clinic is truly one of a kind! During my first visit (free consultation) I met with Dr. Jugenburg for initial assessment. It was a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg was absolutely amazing! From the moment I walked into his office I felt comfortable. Both himself and Kim were very helpful in helping me decide th..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " A million times thank you to Dr Jugenburg and his team. Dr Jugenburg help me getting a better quality of life. I just got a ..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to Dr Jugenburg and his entire team for giving me the courage to realize my dream. You have held my hand and taken through an incredible journey. ..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift (anchor) in July 2015. Dr. jugenburg is amazing. He is a great surgeon and I totally recommend him. I have to mention the RN kim, she is won..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a Torontonian living /working in Europe. I've done my research and decided I wanted to get my surgery in Toronto so that I could recover with family aroun..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Undergoing reconstructive surgery from a double mastectomy can be a very traumatic experience, but from my first appointment with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff,..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a pabiaplasty procedure done with Dr. Jugenburg. I was very nervous and anxious and a little embarrassed but Dr. Jugenburg and his team went above and b..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When deciding to get my procedure done ( Otoplasty ) I was very nerves about the whole situation. Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his team guided me through from day ..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg and his staff have been truly on the ball, found an empty spot for me and moved me up from January to now. This is the type of 5 star treatment you..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about my experience! It was amazing. They answered all myquestions and helped me through every step of the way. Dr. Jugenburg was..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was very concerned about having plastic surgery but figured as I approached 50 it was time to get rid of the sagging breasts. I studied various Breast Lift o..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The word customer service doesn't exist. Prices/Quotes are fluctuating like the weather. I had to do the same operation twice. It takes a month or 2 to get a si..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg is an incredibly skilled and trustworthy surgeon. He is extremely professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I traveled all the way from C..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THE TUMMY TUCK! Okay... I could go on and on about how amazing Dr. Jugenburg's staff is, (they are) always available at all hours, attentive, knowledgeabl..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent work! Great staff! I always felt welcome and comfortable"

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Toronto plastic Surgery clinic has by far the best patiebt satisfaction . I have been to many consults and I must say no doctor had made me feel more comfor..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Glenda at Skinjectibles is the best! I am so pleased with my results. She is honest and takes her time with each procedure to make sure everything is perfect. ..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr . I can't stop talking about the wonderful job you did you are a master piece the best I gain my confidence back . 👍"

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Skinjectables Cosmetic Clinic is truly the best in Toronto for all of your non-surgical concerns. I went there for the first time last month feeling a little ne..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Glenda is absolutely the best! She takes the time out to hear what I want. But she also gives me great feedback based on her own expertise. She always takes her..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are incredible! My experience before, during and after surgery is amazing! I had a breast augmentation and lift and they were so g..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "So happy with Helen and Glenda, made me feel so comfortable and insured me of the procedure, following up with me and also making sure that I understand what Gl..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great people- had a breast lift in February 2013, extremely happy with the results still 17 months later. Thank you for everything! Candis"

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with the service, friendliness and professionalism of the Skinjectibles clinic. I was very nervous when I decided to try Dermafillers an..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never talked about my labia and how unhappy I am with its appearance until this consultation with Dr. Jugenburg, but I am very happy I did! He was extrem..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, staff and facility. I had a breast lift with an implant 2 months ago and am thrilled with the outcome and truly the whole experience from my co..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had lip injections at Skinjectables twice now. Glenda is an absolute dream. The first time, I was very nervous and had a full blown panic attack halfway ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how happy I am with my results. I'm a mom of twins and was finally ready to do something for myself. I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would literally rate well beyond 5 stars if I could! Dr Jugenburg is beyond amazing! His staff is wonderful. The facility is spectacular! My results are life ..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great professional! will definitively recommend him to anyone"

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did a breast augmentation and tummy tuck, at first I was a little nervous, the staff helped me calm down before the surgery. Coming out of the surgery I was u..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having a less than pleasent experience with another clinic, I was a little hesitant about trying to corrrect my lip augmentation. However I can't say eno..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be more happy with the staff, doctor and overall experience! Such a great experience over all. The staff and Dr. Jugenburg were very informative and co..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Happy with the results , i came in for a breast augmentation and he worked wonders."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Firstly I must say that I was a challenging case. I know many women have breast asymmetry but my breasts were very asymmetrical I was so self conscious about th..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went for my first time ever to get botox (at the Skinjectibles Cosmetic Clinic - a division of Dr.Jugenburg's practice) and couldn't be happier! Because it wa..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck surgery with Dr. Judgenburg few month ago. Let me tell you, it was an excellent experience at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. I ..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very positive experience with Dr. Jugenburg and I will continue to make him my choice for plastic surgery procedures in the future. I had a breast augm..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "RE: BREAST CANCER RECONSTRUCTION....I know Dr. Jugenburg is renowned for his cometic surgery performance, and trust me, if ever I consider cosmetic surgery of ..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had male breast reducition surgery... I highly recommend Dr Jugenburg and his staff. My experience was fantastic. I had never had any kind of surgery before s..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but excellent words to express about my experience at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. I had a breast augmentation surgery with saline im..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg is a true professional and expert in his field. I had Breast Augmentation and Labiaplasty surgery with Dr. Jugenburg on April 17th. In my consul..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that I found Dr. Jugenburg. His staff, the office & clinic are all 1st class. They make you feel like a movie star. They answered all my questi..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Jugenburg , the staff and the clinic. The staff are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable; it was always a ple..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I understand this is about Dr. Jugenburg, but I would like to say that Glenda is truly the best when it comes to injectables. She is honest with you and genuine..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend Glenda Crawford from Skinjectables to all my friends and people who ask .Glenda keeps me looking natural and fresh. I have gone to others and ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are amazing! After years of being self conscious about my breasts I finally decided to have breast augmentation with Dr. J. Being ab..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Glenda from skinjecables. She is a master at what she does and I recommend anyone to try her. A true artist and technician. Everything fr..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Skinjectables several times and I have to say I would not even consider having my botox treatments done anywhere else . Love the clinic , staff,..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall amazing experience at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. After many years of deliberation, I decided to go with Dr. Jugenburg for a breast augmen..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck, liposuction in the thighs as well as breast reduction and lift. My overall experience was higher than my expectations because all four surge..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck and am so thrilled with the results. It's been about four months now and I actually have abs. Dr. Judge burg and his staff were so helpful..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation two months ago and I'm SOOOO happy with my breasts. I chose a silicone implant - the size is perfect and they look amazing. I only ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hola yo se que tambien hay personas que buscan comentarios en en español y aquí les dejo el mío ! Yo fui donde el doctor Martín Jugenburg y fue la mejor decisi..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am EXTREMELY happy with my breast augmentation from Dr. Martin Jugenburg!! I am so happy with the results and it has only been one week! my breasts look amazi..."

April 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.torontosurgery.com" to "http://torontosurgery.com".

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Toronto Cosmetic Facility to address some stress lines in my forehead. The friendly staff and Dr Jugenburg squeezed me in last minute because I'm from..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Dr. Jugenburg. He is very knowledgable and helpful and his staff are all friendly and accomodati..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello to all who are reading this ! I have been a patient of Dr. Jugenburg for over four years. before then I visited and had previously done work at several o..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jugenburg and his wonderful staff. They all help made this the most amazing experience ever. I will and have rec..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I definitely can't say anything bad about Dr. Jugenburg or any of his staff. I have always wanted breast augmentation, and in January 2015, I decided this year..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best expeirience from Skinjectables!! The staff is very professional and kind. I had Botox and fillers ... The result was astongising. I will 100% r..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburgs clinic is so comfortable! I had Botox for my number 11s and his injectable nurse , Glenda Crawford was exceptional. She understands the human face..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to skinjectables for Botox for the first time, and was pleasantly surprised by the relaxed atmosphere. The location is perfect, offering a bit of privac..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of breast cancer in the autumn of 2013. After chemo, I eschewed radiation and opted for a bilateral mastectom..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for bringing forward your concerns about your initial consultation with Dr. Jugenburg. The fact that you have taken the first step to achieve your per..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Paid $200 for a half hour consult. He was 20 minutes late, didn't apologise, was very cold mannered, poked my stomach and told me get a lap band. No referral..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 5'4" and 110lbs on a small frame. After two pregnancies stretched out my stomach massively and caused a significant umbilical hernia, and after my two kids..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Key words: Wow Factor, Professional, Courteous, Skillful, No Pressure, Satisfied, Realistic Expectations I had blepharoplasty by Dr. Martin Jugenburg in March ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About three months ago, I had a labiaplasty. This was something I had wanted to do for at least 3 years, but hesitated because of the potential pain and "downti..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Martin Jugenburg about 2 years ago. I researched and interviewed surgeons before selecting Mr. Jugenburg. I can honest..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift almost a year ago, primarily to get rid of my jowls – really bad ones. Good-bye jowls! They’re completely gone! I now have a beautiful jaw ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am currently 6 weeks post op after my breast augmentation and am very happy with my results and my decision to have Dr. Jugenburg perform my surgery. I am so..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. Could not be happier choosing him as my surgeon"

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience going to see Dr. Jugenburg. I am so pleased with my procedure and would recommend any one I know to him. I felt super comfortable befo..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are truly amazing! They made me feel at ease and took the time to answer all my question, I would like to say how wonderful Kim and ..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg is an amazing surgeon. I had a mini facelift plus upper and lower Blepharoplasty. He made me feel very at ease with my surgery. My results ar..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Such a great experience! Everyone that works there is so nice and dr. Jugenburg really seems to know his stuff! Love my new girls!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An incredibly knowledgable plastic surgeon with amazing and friendly staff, I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Jugenburg having my breast augmentation"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got my BA 6 months ago, going into it I was very nervous about the procedure but I knew I was in great hands the moment I met Dr Jugenburg! He is extremely know..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never thought I would write a review, but on this occasion, I thought this important. I have lived with discomfort and humiliation since puberty. I felt dif..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the results of my breast reduction done by Dr. Jugenburg. He and his staff were very professional and helpful from the first consultation a..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn’t be happier with the result of my BA that I had a little more than 3 months ago! I’ve done very thorough research and based my decision on great revie..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg corrected my breast asymmetry! I was recommended his clinic by another doctor, and I feel really thankful for getting such an amazingly skilled su..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Tummy Tuck & Breast Augmentation and I am Extremely Happy with the results. After having five children I desparately wanted my flat belly and full breas..."

February 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://torontosurgery.ca" to "http://www.torontosurgery.com".

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm more than happy with my new breasts and prior to this surgery, I had absolutely no breast tissues! They are not only fuller, but they look completely natura..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the out come of my surgery's. After having my fist child my body never looked the same until now!. This Doctor gave me my body back. I had..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the result of my surgery ,dr Jujenberg is not talkative but has confidence and knowledgeable so I am satisfied with the RESAULT of the job..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Breast lift, Tummy Tuck and Lipo and couldn't happen with my results and care from start to finish. I never even expected how life changing this surgery..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast Augmentation- I am completely speechless about this entire experience... I have never been so satisfied with any other investment- apart from my educatio..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a double mastectomy 3 months ago (October 2014) and chose to do the reconstruction at the same time. To avoid multiple surgeries I opted to go the straigh..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hating nearly everything about my breasts- I initially visited Dr Jugenburg to discuss a re-do (X3) of my breasts. The short story is that I have had multiple..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After so many years contemplating on doing a BA I finally decided it was time. I lost a bit of weight and had kids so my breast were not pretty to say the leas..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 15 long years I decided to finally have a tummy tuck and also added a breast augmentation after my initial consultation. It truly has been a physical and..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just want to say that Dr Jugenburg is absolutely amazing! He is an artist, I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I addressed my concerns and He gave me lo..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I initially had my breasts done back in 2007 by Dr Levine saline 325cc under the muscle through the aereola. I am pretty petite and from an Asian descent so I ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been thinking about getting my breasts done for 10+ years & finally just went ahead with getting them done in October. My only regret is not doing this soo..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was unhappy with my sagging breasts that had lost volume and sagging skin above my c section scar after having two children. I had a mini tummy tuck, breast l..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few of my friends had their Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tucks with Dr Jugenburg and after seeing their amazing results and hearing about their experiences I..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few of my friends had their BA’s and Tummy Tucks with Dr Jugenburg and after seeing their amazing results and hearing about their experiences I knew for sure ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "How can anyone have 183 reviews and all positive unless they were written by someone who was being paid to write them. I went there for a consultation and did ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 22-year-old African American. I had the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery on October 30th, 2014. I found Dr. Martin Jugenburg on 'Real Self', I one day googled..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I feel I was presenting the doctor with a difficult challenger. I am 66, my 40 year old implants were rock hard and deforming my breasts. All I wanted was norma..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with the process and the results."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I met him for a consultation 2 years ago and will never forget it. Ir was a horrible experience. I waited over 30 minutes first of all. My consultation was free..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer, all I wanted was for my surgeon to remove the tissue and make the cancer disappear, but of course, it wasn’t that..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Jugenburg's office 5 and a half months ago this year for breast augmentation. One day I was in the area and decided to drop in without an appointm..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Almost 8 weeks post tummy tuck and the results is stunning! Dr. Jugenburg is an artist."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved seeing Dr. Jugenberg. I was apprehensive about getting a breast augmentation. He was the last of the five doctors I consulted with and he ble..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my second procedure that Dr. Jugenburg has performed on me; in May I underwent an areola reduction, and two weeks ago he performed a breast augmentation..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "number one I had breast implant surgery and it couldnt be better than this! I am so happy and it took only a month for me to go back to my normal life with unb..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel that I need to write a review about my personal experience at the most incredible clinic and in my opinion, with the most amazing plastic surgeon in Toro..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast lift, areola reduction and implant done by the most fabulous doctor ever! Dr. Jugenburg is definitely a miracle worker! He turned me bac..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his staff at Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. My experience with Dr. Jugenburg has been ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a transgender male and from day one the staff at Dr. Jugenburg's clinic were exceptional. Reception were lovely and very respectful of me, my situation an..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have completed a breast augmentation and lift. I have never been so nervous in my life, but with the help of all of the staff and especially Kim and Jessica,..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 10 weeks since my mini tummy tuck and lipo performed by Dr. Jugenburg. I am thrilled with the results - way better than I imagined it would look. D..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This first impression of the clinic was WOW! Not only does it looks amazing, the staff are all so helpful and friendly. Dr. Jugenburg is very professional, know..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been 2 months since I had my breast augmentation surgury with Dr. Jugenburg. I am extremely happy with the results. It was a great experience for me. ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My overeall experience was very good. The staff was helpful and reassuring and I am very happy with the results. I would for sure recommend Dr. Jugenburg to my ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 6 months since my breast augmentaion surgery with Dr. Jugenburg. I had contemplated this procedure for many years and I can't express enough how it w..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wish I would have done this years ago! After seeing some vacation pictures I decided it was FINALLY time to do something. After a lot of research I went to s..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It will be officially a year since my surgery and I've never felt more confident, and comfortable within my own body. I chose Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his wond..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi ladies Well if your reading reviews about breast augmentation you must be in the process of researching your doctor and trying to get an idea of recovery an..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have never felt more comfortable with another doctor, right away I felt I was in good hands. My surgery went great, I had an abdominioplasty with umbilical he..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jugenburg is an amazing plastic surgeon and has excellent knowledge of what I wanted to achieve when we met for my breast augmentation. Amazing results and s..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gastric by pass & lost 150 which left me with a lot of extra skin. I had an arm lift,breast lift & augmentation, inner thigh lift & a tummy tuck. I had my..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Good job, doctor! I am more self-confident then before. Thank you. I also like the qualified stuff: no matter what problem you came with, they always have time ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you're researching tummy tucks or lypo, you have to read this. I researched both procedures and doctors who perform them, for a year before having anything ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Martin Jugenburg one year ago to discuss breast reconstruction. I went through lumpectomies, radiation and then a double mastectomy in April 2009. A..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking into breast augmentation chances are you are like me and have ended up in tears shopping for bras. I had my BA with Dr MJ and I am two months..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Years of having a small chest and then having two children afterwards made my chest even smaller. When you go through something like that your self esteem beco..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck in June and waited until I was able to reflect and evaluate on the procedure, pre and post op care I received under the care of Dr. J and his..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck for 20 years. I finally bit the bullet and booked consultations with two highly reputable plastic surgeons. I wasn't completely co..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg as a doctor and his wonderful staff. Very caring individuals. From the moment I entered his clinic , I felt very calm..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several months of research and consultations with various plastic surgeons, I knew as soon as I met Dr. Jugenburg and his team that my search had ended. ..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had my BA surgery on August 21st, and I could not be more happier with the results! they look terrific, feel terrific and have healed terrific. from my consul..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am Very exited as I am going for tummy tuck in two days. Everything about Dr. Jugenburg team gives me 100% confidence to pursue. I will write about my experie..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to the clinic for botox treatment. Kim did my treatments every time and I simply loved the experience. Kim immediately made me feel comfortable duri..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had wanted BA surgery since I was 16 years old and never developed to the size I had always imagined. I am 32 and I have my BA surgery 3 months ago. I am very..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Martin Jugenburg and Kim McDonald are fabulous. I went for a consultation a few weeks ago after two colleagues who I work with had work done by Dr. Jugenbur..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and Kim recently. After visiting a few plastic surgeons in the city, this consultation stood out in my mind. I wanted ..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are wonderful! I had very limited availability for surgery because I was moving and his team generously accommodated my schedule. I ..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenberg and his team are beyond fabulous! I had a tummy tuck done 8 days ago and I am already amazed! My sister also had a breast augmentation done at the..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe I am just getting around to this now. I had my breast augmentation 2 years ago. I went from a AA -30 to a D-30 .. It may sound like a big jump b..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck done by Dr Martin . To say his work is amazing would be an understatement, from consultation to pre op and post op..."

September 24, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "100 Front St West (East Wing Level B)". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-834-6640".

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation with Dr. Jugenburg just last week and I'm already thrilled with the results, and I know in time they will look even better! I was init..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation and mastopexy surgery done July 31 and am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are completely amazing. I..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery done with Dr Jugenbur just over 6 weeks ago I waited this long to post a review to experience what the post op experience wou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "he is extremely talented and knowledgeable. very serious about his work. I would have him do any other work that I was wanting to have done. he did my breast c..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his staff exhibited professionalism and care throughout my time as a patient. He is a talented surgeon, and it was very comforting when he wa..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the very first day I reached out to the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute I have been overwhelmingly impressed with the exceptional service provided by th..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but good things to say about Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. From start to finish, I felt that Dr. Jugenburg was the right choice. The facility is..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck and lipo done by Dr J. last year. He is absolutely amazing. He is thorough and did an awesome job. I am so happy with the results I would hig..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my male breast reduction surgery approximately one year ago. I knew the road to recovery was not going to be instantaneous, but rather a process that allo..."

September 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff gave me only VIP treatment while having my BA procedure June 21st, 2014. BA was a procedure I've been wanting to have for a..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jugenburg performed my BA in August and I am thrilled with the results and service of his office. I'm amazed everyday by how natural my implants look and fi..."

September 5, 2014