Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Lipo and fat transfer. This is a note I sent to Kim the day after my surgery, and it pretty much sums up my experience with Dr Jugenburg and his staff. I thought I would share... It's only day one, but I had to thank you and of course Martin for my new look! I couldn't be happier than I am today. I have a new found confidence in my 54 year old body that I never imagined possible. You were so supportive and encouraging and are such a great asset to his office. Thanks again for all your patience in answering my numerous emails and questions. He of course is a creative genius and his results are evident of this passion. I'm so happy my months of research ended up with him as my surgeon. The future simply looks brighter because of it. My only regret is waiting this long to do it. I may be black and blue, but I just love my new shape and thought I'd give you a peek of the new me. There were pictures attached to the note. In the months leading up to my surgery, I consulted and read the reviews on many prospective surgeons, I immediately went to the worst reviews first . Without going into details, I am shocked at some of the negative reviews, as my experience with him was 100% positive from the very first meeting. He took his time to explain and answer all my questions and showed no sign of impatience or irritation when I literally did a 360 after my first consultation. Once again he patiently answered all my questions. This is a true professional who honestly manages your expectations and then delivers more than he promises. A master in his field. I will be back!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done 5 months ago. I went with saline implants with my incision through my armpit. From my very first consultation dr. Jugenburg and Kim were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable proceeding with surgery. Surgery is done in their clinic in the fairmont ... I know right how amazing and comfortable it was to get wheeled to my room and checked up on the next day. Initially I was very worried my implants were sitting high but dr. Jugenburg and the nurse reassured me it was normal and they would come down which of course they were right. I'm extremely happy with my breasts and my scars are practically invisible. I would highly recommend dr. Jugenburg. Thank you for giving me confidence where I lacked it.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I approached Dr. Martin's clinic/injector, Glenda injected me and i am so happy with the results. I used Botox and fillers and i am very happy that i picked this clinic for what i wanted.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr six aka the booooty master... Thank you for my AMAZING new curves. The service and results are nothing less then what I expected. You get what you pay for and one thing you should NEVER get a bargain deal on is your body. Thank you to all the amazing supportive staff. I'm forever greatful for my new body.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Unbeatable results unbeatable service unbeatable Doctor! I could not be happier with my breasts!!! Thank you so much to the wonderful team!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very professional and I love the results from my surgery (male abdomen and chest reduction), following 90 pound weight loss. Minimal scarring but its still healing now 3 months after. I am really happy with the results! Great work by Dr. M.J.! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

The absolute best cosmetic surgeon around. So happy with my results from a tummy tuck. The staff are extremely friendly, welcoming, polite, punctual , caring, and understanding. Such a fun loving team. Very professional. The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr.J was amazing!!! I got my breast done 4 months ago, I got my confidence and love for myself back. I love this team they are so efficient and of course the doctor is amazing!!!! Don't contemplate and get in for your consult !! Don't think about it. Do it!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Very good doctor! Answered all my questions and worries. Did an amazing job on my belly! (Tummy liposuction) i now have curves and more of a women figure. Thank you martin!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

When I first decided to get a breast augmentation, I researched everything I needed to know. I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what I was in for and that I was 100% certain that I wanted this. I have always been fairly small chested (I never wore bras, usually just sports bras because they were so small), and having a breast augmentation was something I thought about for a few years. I decided that if I found a surgeon that I felt I could trust, I would go ahead with the procedure. In my research, I found Dr. Jugenburg. He was rated #1 on WebMD and the reviews made me very confident in his capabilities. However, I needed to make sure I was willing to make the drive to Toronto for this surgery (I live in Ottawa). I found surgeons in Montreal and Ottawa, but none of them seemed to measure up to Dr. Jugenburg. I decided the drive was worth it, and I booked my consultation. I brought pictures, questions, what I researched, and what I wanted. I presented it to Dr. Jugenburg, and he knew exactly what I needed to achieve my goals. He allowed me to test out implants so that I was certain on the size I wanted. I was so happy with the consultation and how knowledgeable he was, that I decided to book the surgery! (I decided to go under the muscle, 485cc, inframammary) Surgery Day. I arrived to Toronto the day before my surgery (I did not want to risk being late on surgery day). The day of surgery, I was asked to check in at noon (surgery was at 2:30) in order to ensure I arrived. Once checked in, they allowed me to wait in my room for the call to come back for surgery. The clinic is attached to a 5 star hotel, so it was super convenient! Once called in, they drew the lines needed, double checked everything, and so on. Once they were ready, they brought me into the surgery room, and they began to set up. For anyone, having people set you up for surgery could be a tad bit scary, but the staff spoke to me and made sure to keep my mind off what was going on. They also asked questions about my surgery to make sure one last time about everything. Then, I fell asleep. I woke up, and they called my boyfriend who was in our room that I was finished. They sat me in a wheelchair, and a nurse came along with us to explain everything we needed to know for that night. I was completely fine, and not in any pain (thanks to the pain killers haha). The next morning, I made sure to walk often, as they recommend, to avoid blood clots. They came to visit in the morning for my first post op appointment. After this, I was on the road home! From there, recovery was smooth, and the results were AMAZING! Overall, best decision to go with Dr. Jugenburg. Although it was a 5hr drive for me, I would have driven 10hrs if I had to. He was amazing and the staff was just as great! Marina was my nurse and she is the nicest and most upbeat person I have ever met. Just all around, quality staff with quality results. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jugenburg

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship