Dr. Martin Jugenburg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

After having 2 babies and breastfeeding both i found i was very unhappy with the way my breasts settled. I did my research and read a tonne of reviews comparing many surgeons and cosmetic clinics in the GTA and was impressed with the reviews Dr Jugenburg got and it being based out of the Fairmont hotel, well, that was just the icing on the cake - the facilities there are amazing. Kim the RN/Managing Director was so personable, she answered all the questions i had and was very reassuring - which is what i needed for such a huge decision although I did find that when I wanted to speak to her after the initial consult - she was unreachable (but maybe it was just the timing of everything and the season - i was able to book a consult the middle of Dec and 2 weeks later have my surgery!). Dr Jugenburg is such a talented and accomplished plastic surgeon. He has a snapchat account that he uses to show the surgeries he does and beyond that to educate which i found very helpful. The only bad thing I can say about Dr J is that I did not find him personable or very friendly, which almost made me second guess my decision to have my surgery there. When we met the appt felt rushed and to the point, understandably he must be very busy but he did answer every question I had so I'm glad I didn't change my mind. To say I am pleased with the results is an understatement, I am over the top with my new breasts and I thank Dr Jugenberg for an amazing job. I would and I have recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I had a bbl last may and dr jugenberg and his staff were amazing from beginning to end I would never want to go anywhere else .... he completely transformed my body I get compliments constantly on how good it looks :) I'm beyond happy with my results. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Amazing from consult to surgery to post op. Staff and nurses are so friendly and knowledgable answering all of my questions so quickly. Dr. Jugenberg is a fantastic, confident surgeon. He really transformed my body into one I cannot believe that I even have now! I highly recommend this clinic. Thank you Dr. Six!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I had a breast aug and lipo of the flanks done, i am so pleased and in love with my results, Dr. Jugenburg did an amazing job. My consultation was with Nurse Kim she is an absolute sweetheart. I had no doubt that I wanted to get this procedure done, i was very comfortable and sure. Definitely recommend him! His service, staff, and overall experience was incredible.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I had tummy tuck 5 months ago. I am in love with my results. He did an amazing job & I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best. His staff is the best too. Everyone is professional.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I love my brests but what I respect the most about Dr. Jugenburg is him turning me down for additional lipo which he said I didn't need. I was in his office willing to pay to get it done. He said he won't take my money because I don' t need it and I won't see much of an improvement. I walked away thinking 'wow' . Oh, and did I mention I love my new breasts? :-)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I had my lips filled for the first time with Glenda. She is THE BEST! She explained the entire process and what she would be doing and what to expect after. Glenda put my nervousness at ease with her kind and patient spirit. I had such a wonderful experience, I can't wait to go back. Not to mention how fabulous my lips looks. My results went above and beyond my expectations. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I had redensity 2 yesterday with marg and she was wonderful! She took a lot of time with me and the injections were painless ! Share at reception was also very welcoming and accommodating ! The facility was stunning . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had a BBL done with Dr.jugenburg 1 month ago and I am in love with my results He did an amazing job and I would recommend Him to any one he is the best Also his staff are amazing

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Firstly, I love Dr. Jugenburg and his team! I went to Dr. Jugenburg for a BBL early this year in January, and i never knew what to expect at first, it was my first time getting any type of surgery done and i was terrified because I've heard stories about going under. All my initial questions were answered even before my consultations, and the staff was so extremely nice about everything. No question was a stupid question and i felt really comfortable talking to the staff about what i wanted. On the day of the surgery i was really scared and didn't really know what to feel but two hours before the surgery i was prepped and told exactly what was going to happen step for step. I remember being on the table getting ready to go under and Nurse amazing being beside me calming me down and reassuring me that everything will be okay. She was very nice and made me feel safe. Truthfully i don't really remember much after the surgery, other than i walked to the hotel room because i didn't want to sit and apply pressure on my butt. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt really sore and foggy because of the medication. With the BBL i was instructed not to sit for about two weeks which was really hard but you get use to it. For the first week, i didn't feel like eating and just had soups and crackers, and lots of fluids. Also i had to lay on my stomach for the first couple weeks so that i didn't put pressure on my butt and kills that fat deposits. I had to keep this foam wrapping on me as well as a post surgical garment to keep everything tight and keep the swelling down. When i had my first follow up they removed the foam piece and i was SOOOOO happy with the results. My butt felt really swollen and it felt like every move i make i had to get use to again. For the first couple of weeks, my fingers felt really numb and my back was really numb as well which was a concern for me but that went away within the first couple of weeks. After the surgery the pain wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, yes it hurt however the pain was worth the outcome of how i look. I was able to go back to work within a week and a half of being off. Now 7 months later i feel completely normal and am back to my regular routines with an amazing out come on how i look. As for the scarring, i have maybe one that you can see still but it is really small and not noticeable at all. I'm so happy that i had comfortable and amazing experience with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff. They are very patient and care about you and your needs. I would strongly recommend to anyone looking to get work done to strongly consider getting it done at TCS.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship