Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

I would really like to express my gratitude to Dr Jugenburg and his wonderful staff. I was apprehensive about procedure as I have never been "under" before, but oddly I felt very comfortable and trusting of Dr Jugenburg and his staff. Beginning to end 100% care with a fun and friendly staff where the care comes from the heart and not the pocket. Thank you for my renewed tummy and breasts, I couldn't be happier!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

The rating and comments on dr 6 page is so accurate. When I first contacted the clinic I was not aware of the $200 consultation fee. After taking the time to do more research making sure he is the surgeon for me it was the best decision I made for my breast augmnetion . I had my consultation with Kim, and it went beyond my expectation. I booked surgery within the month after my consult. She was WONDERFUL and of course Dr.6 himself. It was amazing to watch my surgery on snap the next day. I LOVE MY NEW BODY! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I was terrified going on as I am a worrier. I was a complicated case allergic to everything. I had felt bad about myself for years and finally wanted to do the breast augmentation. I did my extensive research, and was impressed by Dr Jugenburgs credentials, reviews and knowledge. He made choosing him as a surgeon - an easy choice. He is there to field answers for anything that comes along and he takes cares of his patients even after the procedures are complete. I have and will highly recommend Dr Jugenberg as I think cosmetic surgeons of his type that truly care about their patients are few and far between.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I chose Dr. Jugenburg because I knew he was the best in the city. After breast augmentation and labiaplasty, he and the staff were more than helpful with any questions or concerns I had; and now almost a year post-op I have healed up perfectly!!!! I am beyond happy with the results and would highly recommend him and his team to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Breast Augmentation - Silicone - 8 months today I am very happy with the results. Dr Jugenburg and his team did a great job. Kim (the nurse) helped me alot throughout the whole process - from consultations to the surgery date. I felt all my questions were answered and the office is very on top of booking you in for your post-op visits to ensure everything is going smoothly. I opt into snapchat and was able to see my surgery and some pictures that were taken during my consultation appointments. You can read my process on realself.com under "demboobs".

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Had an amazing experience. My tummy tuck went smoothly without a problem! The recovery was a little tough. Stick through it- it's worth it with this team and Dr. J

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I had my breast augmentation surgery done a year ago, I decided to use Dr. Jugenberg and his team or skilled staff and I'm so happy that I did! From my first appointment I felt comfortable and relaxed. My breasts are fully healed now and they look and feel amazing! I have recommended Dr. Jugenberg to my friends and family because of his perfectionism and professionalism. And I'm so happy that I did!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I am a 46 year old mom of two amazing kids and had a mommy makeover in December. My surgeries consisted of extended tummy tuck and breast lift! I couldn't be any happier with my results! Dr. Jugenburg is a true perfectionist and his staff are some of the kindest people I have ever met. Looking so foward to this summer and showing off my new 6six body!!! The best part was being able to follow him and watch live surgeries on SnapChat ....including my own! Watching also answers so many questions before making any decisions. Don't wait any longer ....Dr. Jugenburg can make your dreams reality....he did for me !!!! 😁

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Lipo 360! I had liposuction done 6 months ago and am absolutley thrilled with my results! Dr. Jugenburg is a very skilled surgeon who will give you realistic expectations and over deliever! His staff is amazing and so attentive before and after surgery. I just came back from vacation and I have never felt so amazing in a bikini. All of my clothes fit and look better. Thank you for boosting my confidence.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I am a healthy, active 62 year old woman and 7 weeks ago had a facelift that is, if not life changing, has made me excited and happy to wake up in the morning and see a face that reflects my new lease on life. Dr. Jugenburg is a 'master' surgeon and from the first consultation I had complete confidence in him and his staff. It is a scary thing to put yourself completely in the hands of a surgeon when it comes to your face. It's what the world sees! He and his staff took excellent care of me from beginning to end, including several follow up visits. I recommend the overnight stay at the hotel as it gave me peace of mind and I didn't have to travel back the following morning. Look no further for the best surgeon, Dr. Jugenburg is the ultimate!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship