Dr. Martin Jugenburg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

I had a breast aug with Dr. Jugenburg about a year ago. Dr. Jugenburg and his team were fantastic and very helpful from the very beginning to even now, a year later! I especially adored Nurse Kim during my initial consultation as she is the sweetest and most patient person I've never met. Indeed, even Skinjectables is quite amazing! Both clinics are clean, professional and for a lack of words, aesthetically beautiful!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I am not happy at all with my final results of breasts implants.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I wish I didn’t go with the special saline implants his people convinced me to use. They don’t feel natural at all. The surgery was also quite painful. I wish I went with my gut and went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I had my breast augmentation done 10 months ago with Dr. Jugenburg. I am extremely pleased with my results and have more confidence in myself than I ever have. Kudos, thank you for all you done!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Jugenburg in January. The whole experience was absolutely amazing! Kim was so helpful and kind throughout the consultation process. All of the ladies in the office were extremely friendly and then on the day of the op Dr. Jugenburg did an amazing job! My only regret is not going bigger so I will be going back in a few years time to increase them again! He truely is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr Jugenburg is a very talented and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. I had been contemplating getting breast implants for approx. 5 years, however, I had never felt certain about my decision. From the moment I stepped into his office, I knew I was making a great decision and specifically that he would be the right fit. The managing director at his office, Kim, is extremely pleasant, genuine, and honest. His staff, from the receptionist to the nurses, have always been attentive and have gone the extra mile to address all my concerns. I was very lucky to have found such a talented and patient team. My procedure included breast implants, a lift on one breast, as well as, resizing of the areola on one breast (as I had asymmetrical breasts). I am now 4 months post-op and I have gotten a number of compliments on how natural they look. I work in a professional environment, so for me, that was very important. I had done alot of research before the surgery and thought I knew exactly what I wanted. However, after consulting with Dr Jugenberg and noting some issues with the selections that I had made initially, I ended up going with his professional judgment and ended up with the exact same result I was hoping for. I absolutely love my results and I am glad I trusted Dr Jugenberg's judgement. I highly recommend visiting Dr Jugenberg even if this is a decision you are still contemplating. I wish I visited him sooner.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Less than 3 months from my first consultation to surgery date!! Everyone was prompt to reply with sufficient answers to all of my questions of concerns. The whole experience almost SEEMED TOO EASY! And now I literally cannot stop looking, talking about, or showing off my breasts. Thank you to everyone involved in this amazing life transformation!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I had a breast augmentation and lift in January of 2018, Im now 3 months post and I am super happy with my results. I was given realistic expectations from the beginning by Dr. Jugenburg regarding getting a "fake" look that I wanted due to getting a lift. Regardless I still feel Dr. Jugenburg achieved the look I wanted and my scars are small and healing very well. Dr. Jugenburg was always professional, made sure I understood everything, answered all my questions and was considerate when asking if I wanted to be shown on snapchat. He even asked if I wanted my tattoos covered. From when I first booked a consultation in June of 2017 I had my procedure in January which I felt was a good timeline to have everything completed. Recovery was easy and the one night in the hotel was helpful. I even had some concerns over infection a few nights into me being home and the nurses email was very helpful, they immediately wrote me a prescription and made an appointment for me to come in the following Monday. Nothing but a great experience, overall I am very happy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I am very lucky to have found Dr Jugenberg and his team after 3 other consultations. He is personable and an excellent plastic surgeon from the consultation with Kim who was extremly informative, to the surgery to the follow ups. He has been an incredibly talented doctor. My abdominoplasty/liposuction was done without drains or staples, which Dr 6ix is an expert at. My scar is a very low thin line so I could wear the skimpiest bikini if I wanted to. If you are thinking of doing any plastic surgery please do not hesitate to see Dr 6ix, you wont be disappointed. My only regret is that I didnt get him to do my surgery years ago. Im 52 years old and my body looks great, thanks to Dr 6ix, I love you and your team so much. Watching you and your team on Snap Chat just goes to show how amazing you really are. Follow him on Snap Chat and Instagram at Realdr6ix. Any doctor that allows you to watch his surgeries is transparent, that is the number one reason i went with him. Watch and what you see is what you get, “The Real Deal” Dr 6ix. They should call him Dr Fantastic of the 6ix because he is the best. 👍🏻❤️

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I had an amazing experience and a very fast recovery without pain!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship