Dr. Martin Jugenburg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. 6ix has been nothing short of amazing. From the beginning, he made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to undergo plastic surgery. He and his team work hard to ensure that any questions and concerns are addressed and answered. I am 6 weeks post-op and I am so happy with my results. If you're considering cosmetic surgery, TCSI is the place to go! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Martin Jugenburg!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg is the best, i had multiple consultations at other offices prior to meeting him and knew right away that I wanted him to perform my labiaplasty. I am so happy with the end result I just wish I had done it sooner! I would definitely recommended Dr. Jugenburg to my friends and family and will be going back in the future for more treatments.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I came to TCSI from out of province so step one was a phone consultation. They missed my appointment but got it sorted out later that day. I went into the office a few weeks later for an in-person consultation, measurements and decisions about implants with Kim. Do your research, have an idea of what you want and come prepared with the right questions to ask so you leave knowing everything you need to. We set a date shortly after. Countdown was on! We had another mix up with my preop medication because the prescription couldn't be transferred between provinces but I was able to pick it up near the clinic. Back on track. On surgery day the time between entering the clinic, getting marked up and heading to the operating room was really quick which I appreciated. Less time to stress. When I woke up the nurses were really nice and Kim even popped in. I was there alone so I had a 24h nurse help me after surgery and she was lovely and took great care of me. Thank you Blanca. I went from a 32A to 32DD with 360-380cc under the muscle saline implants with a transaxillary incision. I'm almost a year postop now and they look great! I have lots of movement, all my feeling and my scars are hardly noticeable. I'm very happy I went to Dr. Jugenburg and TCSI and would definitely recommend them. They also have a snapchat account and you can meet the Dr. and the staff and learn tons about different procedures. Good luck!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg is professional, knowledgble and efficient. His friendly, to-the- point way of communicating helped put all my fears to rest. The clinic is lovely, and his staff is very helpful and patient. The team took great care to address all my concerns and went out of their way to accomidate my schedule. They gave sound, honest advice, regardless of price point or profit margin. I would, and have recommended Dr. Jugenburg to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I personally rate Dr. Jugenburg and his staff at 5 stars. They were all very kind and helpful from the initial consultation with nurse Kim, to the surgery with Martin and now the after care. My questions were all answered and they made me feel comfortable and at ease with the process. The clinic located in the Royal York Hotel building in downtown Toronto was upscale and professional. I am currently 8 weeks post-surgery and my breasts continue to look and feel better with each week that passes. I am very happy with the results overall and I am particularly happy with how small and thin my scars are. They are barely noticeable already and should continue to fade over the next year I am told. I will caution anyone thinking of undergoing breast augmentation surgery that recovery times vary from person to person. Don’t blindly believe girls who tell you they were back to 100% in a couple weeks. It might happen for some but I needed a significant amount of help during my first two weeks post-surgery and I am personally approaching 80% recovery in my 8th week. Although none of this is a reflection of the clinic I simply felt I should share this reality with anyone considering surgery. I would recommend Dr. Jugenburg and his staff to anyone who decides to go forward with breast augmentation surgery. I am happy with my results.😊😊😊😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

My experience at Dr.6’s clinic was extremely comfortable. During my consultation and surgery process for my breast augmentation whicI received within a month timeframe, Kim and Rametha were professional and treated me with extreme care and made sureI was happy with my final decision with the size During my consultation,was given the opportunity to see and feel the results of a breast implant, which encouraged me to follow through.The surgery staff and Nurse Jessica were also very uplifting and encouraging during the process i’am very happy with the results of Dr. 6’s surgery. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone deciding on any cosmetic surgery . THANK YOU DR 6 and THE TEAM !!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

After interviewing several surgeons , It took me 4 years to decide on a doctor that was going to perform my surgery. In June, i had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift and lipo. I am glad I did choose Dr. Jugenburg and his team. They were caring , responsive and reliable. I made several calls prior and after my surgeries. They were all answered in a timely manner. I got to meet with Dr. Jugenburg as many times as I wanted and I love the results. Most all, I felt I could count on him if anything could go wrong. At the end of the day, I was looking for a knowledgeable, committed surgeon. Dr. Jugenburg was the best surgeon for me by far. I ended up referring my siblings and we are all happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

It was the most amazing experience one could ask for in terms of Doctor patient care and surgery! I have had a few surgeries in my lifetime but nothing compares to the experience I had with Dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff! Extremely professional! Extremely knowledgeable and the absolute best when it comes to cosmetic plastic surgery! I knew I was in extremely great hands with Dr. Jugenburg! I did my research on him and he was exactly what I read about him and more!!! I had s breast augmentation and I'm loving my natural looking breasts and it's only been 4 weeks!! 🙌🏼☺️ Already recommended him to my friends!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

The staff and Dr.Jugenburg are like a super team. I had a tummy tuck and 360 liposuction done on May 25. They take care of everything you might need and have a 24 hour nurse if you have any questions . I love the results❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery with ideal implants 6 weeks ago and am extremely pleased with the results. I knew going in what type of implant I preferred but I was unsure of the "size" that would best suit my body frame etc. Dr. Jugenberg (and Nurse Kim) are experts in the field and could tell me exactly what would give me the look I was seeking. I was extremely pleased with the clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship