Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Absolutely amazing experience. From the consultation to the follow-up appointments the place was inviting, staff is unique and hospitable, appointments were always on time and accommodating. Dr. Jugenburg is incredibly talented and I am IN LOVE with the results of my breast augmentation. Thank you!! P.s Marina deserves her own standing ovation as well-great hire, she made it so fun!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

If there were 10 star rating s, this Doctor and his clinic would be there without a doubt. Professional ,clean, most of all so informative on all steps towards your wanted procedure. Most of all superb satisfaction with my surgery . Thanks for your care and expertise .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had a breast augmentation done less than a week ago by Dr. Jugenberg and I am already so thrilled with the result. He and his team were nothing but comforting throughout the experience. I would recommend his practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I wanted a breast augmentation for over ten years. I had been to many different surgeons for consultations. Some consultations were nightmares. I had extremely asymmetrical breasts and many surgeons didn't have the knowledge or experience to help me. Dr. Jugenburg did. Him and his team made me feel extremely comfortable from when I first made my consultation till even weeks after my surgery. Professional, friendly, understanding, patient, welcoming, knowledgeable, approachable, I can go on and on. I will be going back to Dr. Jugenburg for a tummy tuck in the future without a second thought.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

He's the best doctor I absolute love this man. He is knowledgable caring won't do what he can't in other words very honest n considers your health n safety above everything else . I would recommend him to any woman looking to enhance their beauty ....thanks so much for a wonderful experience .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I searched for over a year to find a plastic surgeon in Ontario. After extensive research with my husband we found Dr. Martin Jugenburg on the RateMD's website and he was listed as number 1, as one the top 10 plastic surgeons in Ontario. (You have to make sure you do your research!!) After reading his reviews and profile and looking at his website with his before and after pictures, my husband booked me in for consultation with Dr. Jugenburg in March, 2016. Upon arrival at his clinic which is immaculate, his staff was extremely, welcoming, kind and friendly. We were called into one of the examination rooms by Kim. Right after we started talking to Kim it felt like I had known her forever and she made me feel extremely comfortable and asked me what procedures I was looking to have. She was knowledgeable and so friendly a really great person. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Martin came in and he was extremely knowledgeable, showed me exactly what the procedure would consist of and answered all of my questions very thoroughly. He also showed me some of his before and after pictures in comparison to the procedures I was looking to have done. After my consultation my only hesitation in booking the surgery was going under anesthesia. I had been under once before for an appendectomy and upon waking from that surgery it wasn't a very pleasant experience. I decided to put my fears aside and booked my surgery for November 1, 2016. Leading up to the surgery, no matter how many questions or what questions I had all I had to do was e-mail Nora at the office and she answered all of my questions and was extremely kind. On surgery day, I was nervous as I said about going under but Jessica and Dr. Martin eased my fears. I was taken in by Jessica to get prepped for surgery and then Dr. Martin saw me, marked me up, explained what he would be doing again, and off we went to the operating room. That is where I finally met "Dr. Sleepy" :) as he's known in the clinic and the OR nurse who were both so great and all my nervousness seemed to disappear. They talked to me like I was a friend and human being not just a patient and within a few minutes I was asleep. Upon waking up, which was my fear, I have to admit I woke up calmly and wondered why I was so nervous in the first place! I was extremely groggy but the OR nurse (which I'm sorry I don't remember her name but was an angel) helped get me dressed and then wheeled me into my room at the Fairmont Royal York where my husband was waiting for me. Jessica came to check on me soon after and personally I have a high pain tolerance to which I did not need the prescribed pain medication. Aside from a bit of nausea after surgery my recovery was smooth. After my overnight stay I was cleared to go home to continue recovery and on my one week post-op with Dr. Martin I was astonished at my results! I felt like it wasn't me! Dr. Martin did an absolutely fabulous job and the scars which were only one week old were merely a few lines. I will say the only part that was a little uncomfortable was the first two weeks of walking hunched over and not being able to sleep in my bed but other than that I am so glad with the coaxing and amazing support of my husband who pretty much got the wheels in motion for me to get the surgeries done. I just went in for my 6 week post op and the results are even better than I imagined. I still have a few months of healing for the swelling to completely subside but Dr. Martin has given me so much. This was more than a vanity thing for me. I finally feel comfortable in my skin again with the skin he took off and I don't feel self conscious anymore with the loose skin or sagging breasts, I feel like I have my confidence back and I don't feel uncomfortable to put a bathing suit on and go play and swim with my girls and to me that was the most important thing. I would 100% recommend Dr. Martin Jugenburg to anyone who is considering any plastic surgery. As I said my biggest fear was about the anesthesia but everything went so smoothly I think I was nervous for absolutely no reason. I highly recommend Dr. Martin and his clinic once again. My experience was a great one from beginning to end not only from the doctor, and the results he gave me but also from the treatment of his staff, they are truly a great group. Thank you very much for everything Dr. Martin and the whole staff!! You're all the best!! :) C.A. Toronto, Ontario

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Jugenburg is by far the best doctor in Canada! I have done my research to find a doctor for two years and when I went in for a consultation, I knew this was going to be the doctor I would allow to perform a Brazilian butt lift on me. He is very soft on the eyes and has such a humble personality. He did not sugar coat anything and he is a wonderful artist. I am heavier than the average female so I was worried my results wouldn't be as visible and defined than other girls he had on his snapchat and instagram. I WAS WRONG!! He gave me beautiful curves and a butt with so much volume. I am 6 weeks post op and I am still in love with my body shape and the size of my butt :). He gave me the confidence of what I lacked in (I always wore long loose shirts to cover my behind and my muffin top) and now I am buying clothes with confidence that show my new curves and bum! I have referred my family and friends (even from out of province) to him. I am truly grateful for such an amazing surgeon who gave me WAY BEYOND what I expected. :) Thank you Dr. Martin Jugenburg and your amazing friendly staff :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Jugenburg is thee best in Canada, not exaggerating. I had my breast augmentation and a lift done on one side by him and I could not be happier with my current results. I have manh friends that had their breast augmentation done with different surgeons in the gta and all but one are unhappy with their results. I've already referred a few friends to dr jugnetburg, and I'm confident he will make them just as happy as he's made me. Amazing staff, incredible atmosphere and aftercare as well. i can't thank him enough for his kindness and generosity. And of course for helping me find my confidence again!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Jugenburg is an incredibly talented surgeon. He is personable, honest and realistic which is very important to me. I had a mommy makeover done and I am beyond thrilled with my results!!! Pregnancies, C-sections, breast feeding, weight gain then loss took its toll on my body and I needed help getting back to well...me and Dr. Jugenburg was instrumental in that. I am happier woman and that radiates in me and makes me a better mother.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Jugenburg did a mommy makeover on me and I'm amazed at his work. He is amazing I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship