Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

I underwent breast augmentation surgery in Nov. 2016. And, am very pleased with the entire surgical process. Dr. Jugenburg and his team are AMAZING! I live in NS. The clinic has been very accommodating for appt times and follow-ups. This place is the best!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had breast augmentation with lollipop lift 4 months ago and of course the results are amazing. Dr. Juneburg exceeded my expectations. The moment from booking, the staff and experience was awesome. They are highly professional, organized and super friendly. I felt very comfortable knowing I was easily getting the best without doubt; the highest of quality, surgeon and hygeine. My surgery went very well. I was able to stay overnight with my family at the fairmount hotel where the clinic is conviently located. This gave me a piece of mind knowing the nurses can check up with me in the morning. I had minor pain for about 4 days. Sleeping upright and getting up from bed was probably most challenging but it is amazing how quickly you recover. By two weeks I was back to normal and loved the way my new breasts were looking. My scarring is already fading very nicely, probably because of the meticulous technique of Dr.Jugenburg. I do use a silicone based cream to help. My follow up appointments were 1 week later, 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, and I go in 6 months from now. It was consistantly professional and comfortable throughout this whole process, making sure everything looks great and is going well. I am so happy I did my research and found Dr. Juneburg. Look no further.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had an extended tummy tuck 6 months ago and the results are beyond anything I could have imagined. Dr. Jugenburg was able to perform the drain-free version of the procedure, although he had told me that it would likely not be possible so I was extremely happy to wake up from surgery to find that I had no drains. My experience at the clinic and with the surgery was truly incredible. This was my first surgery - ever - and it was flawless from start to finish. This is an awesome team. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had breast augmentation and labiaplsty one year ago and I couldn't be happier with my experience and results. I was really nervous before my surgery, but the staff were always there to answer my millions of questions. I am now confident with my body. My only regret is not doing it sooner. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I'm currently 4 months post op from a breast augmentation with Dr. Jugenburg and could not be happier. It is hands down the best decision I have ever made and choosing to have my surgery with Dr.Jugenburg and at TCSI definitely contributed to that decision. For those of you that are unsure about the surgery or are nervous about pain or being put under I can asure you that there is nothing to be worried about. The staff is great and make you feel comfortable and Nurse Amazing even strokes your hair as you are being put to sleep. Once I awake from surgery was probably when I was in the most pain which I would rate a 5/10. During my recovery my pain level kept decreasing and I was no longer on any pain medication by day 5. Now that I'm 4 months post op my scars are virtually none existent and my new breasts look amazing!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I'm currently 3 months post op from a breast lift and augmentation done by the one and only Dr Martin Aka Dr 6ix. As for my experience with the surgery, there was minimal pain. I had some nerve pain for the first few weeks but that has now completely subsided. I feel amazing, beautiful, complete. Thank you for honesty, compassion and knowledge. I trusted you with my body. I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Dr. Jugenburg and team. I felt comfortable and safe in their hands from the initial consult. I've been wanting to do my breast augmentation for over 10 years and he was the doctor I choose for many reasons. My journey to commit to this surgery had come to a complete when meeting him and Kim. The knowledge, professionalism and comfort they all (reception, nurses, etc. included) provided was sensational. I highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

It has been two months since my breast augmentation and I could not be happier with the results!!!!!!!!! Dr. Jugenburg is an amazing doctor/surgeon. He is extremely professional and beyond honest. He knows what is best for you, has patience and knowledge when it comes to questions, and his staff/nurses are absolutely amazing, as well as the clinic is beautiful. This was the easiest and best decision I have ever made. I feel amazing about myself and I would do this surgery ten times again just because of how comfortable I was throughout the whole process. I would strongly recommend Dr. Jugenburg/Dr. 6ix, I loved my results.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been talking about getting my breast done for a long time. Then two of my girlfriends had surgery from Dr. Martin Jugenburg and spoke so highly of him so I decided I would treat myself before the wedding . So far leading up to my surgery Dr. Martin and the staff have been so amazing. Tonight I get my surgery and as I am stitting in the waiting room excited for my surgery I figured I would write about my experience thus far. He and the team have been so accommodating and helpful, they were always checking in to see if I was in track and following the proper steps leading to the surgery, assisting me on where to go for my blood work and even had my medication ready for pick up at the pharmacy so I would be prepared. Last night my nurse called me to check in and remind me to not drink or eat 12 hours before to ensure I was set up for success for the procedure. She reminded me on what to bring with me and was such a pleasure to speak to . The team was always fast at responding to emails literally within minutes they are so genuine and they care about you and what is best for you. Dr 6ix also came in to meet me the day of my consultation to ensure that I was making the right decision as I wanted his input. After that I wanted to come in for a second consultation and they had no problem with that. Personally this meant a lot because they really want to ensure you are happy. I would recommend Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute to anyone ! Stay tuned as I know I will be ecstatic with the results :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

It's been 5 months since I had my breast augmentation....I am 43 years old and a mother of 4 (ages 22, 20, 19 and 14) it took me a while to finally get it done and I have no regrets. I am very happy with the result and Dr. Jugenberg does amazing work or should I say magical work ;) I wanted a natural look but yet a decent size and he nailed it....I would recommend him to anyone I know that is looking for a surgeon. I also have to give kudos to all the staff I have met through out this procedure, they are all very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship