Ratings for Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Jugenburg is an amazing plastic surgeon. After researching a ton about Brazilian butt lifts and consulting with different surgeons I decided instantly when I met him and saw all his amazing reviews to book with him. I was a little unsure at what to expect because he said I didn't have a lot of fat and that I was "skinny" but I had good love handles. Right after surgery I was overly excited and so happy with my shape even though he did warn me I was swollen and my butt size would go down but three months later and I'm still extremely happy with my butt and waist. I could not have asked for a better result!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I was referred to Dr Jugenburg. I did some research and went for a consultation and booked an appointment immediately. 5 months later I'm still on cloud nine. The staff are amazing and very helpful. My scar looks amazing and it's still in the healing process. Would I recommend Dr Jugenburg---FOR SURE. Wonderful staff, knowledgeable doctor and pleasant experience!!!! Many thanks to everyone that made my experience a positive one! ((( 6ix/5)))

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a tummy tuck 2 months ago. It took me a few years to get the courage to go in for a consultation and I'm so happy I finally did it. After having four children it really took a toll on my stomach I still looked pregnant. The recovery was tough the first week. But I slowly started to feel like myself again. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I fit and feel better in my clothes. Thank you for restoring my body and confidence. Dr jugenburg and his staff 6 out of 5 !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had cool sculpting done a few months ago to my abdomen with Aliya. Despite my attempts to eat healthy and exercise often I could not get rid of my lower pouch. I was not willing to have any surgery for this so I consulted and got information about cool sculpting. The treatment was two hours and I watched Netflix while my fat was freezing away. No pain at all. To be honest I was sceptical at first. After two to three months my pouch was GONE!! I'm now booked to have my flanks and bra done! So happy with my results and Aliya was super sweet and knowledgable!! Can't wait for round 2!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I just want to really thank dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff. I had a breast augmentation done 4 months ago (saline implant through the armpit) and could not be happier. I opted to have my surgery snap chatted and thought it was so cool to see myself during the surgery! Dr Jugenburg is very knowledgeable and straightforward. His staff are so supportive. I'm a happy D cup now. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Amazing facility. I was a little nervous it was not in a hospital, they made it so comfortable from the start. The staff and Doctor is nothing short of amazing. Love myself again!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I recently got a face and neck lift with Dr. Martin Jugenburg. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Through all the arrangement the staff was professional yet welcoming and always quick with a reply to phone call or email. The Dr even checked on me later that night after surgery since I stayed at the hotel their clinic is in. The pain was minimal, more of an uncomfortable feeling. Dr Jugenburg is an artist in his field, I could not even find the scar from my neck lift and the other were places once completely healed you won't even see them. I am a new and improved me with 15 years taken off my face!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I am 6 months post breast augmentation and not only am I the happiest I've ever been - but I have ZERO complaints. Everything about Dr.Jugenburg and his wonderful staff is great. The office is clean, professional and very friendly. I had my original consult with Kim, who put me at ease with all my questions, and gave her honest opinions based on what I was looking for. I chose 450cc under the breast fold silicone implants. I did have the option of 485cc, or 420cc which is much smaller... I am glad I went with the happy medium!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Brazilian butt lift: I am so glad that I had this surgery! To be honest, recovery is very difficult, especially not being able to sit or lay on your bum for 2-3 weeks, and from the pain from the lipo. But if you want to keep most of the fat that will survive, it’s a sacrifice that you must be willing to make, and it definitely is worth the sacrifice to have the body that you paid for. I stayed off my butt for about three weeks, and today four months later, I don’t regret a thing. My body is banging, my butt is round and juicy, my tummy is flat with no more love handles, and I get compliments from so many people, men and women; and for those who don’t say anything, their look says it all. Having this surgery has given me the confidence that I lost, and since I’ve never had a butt like this before, I feel super amazing in whatever I have on, or don’t have on. For those of you thinking about doing this procedure, I will say this; Do your due diligence by researching as much as you can about not only the surgery, but the doctor who will be operating on you. Board certified doctors are a must in this procedure if you want not only the best results, but the safest process. If you want a Toronto plastic surgeon, go with Jugenberg and his wonderful team. Although I can’t guarantee that your results will be as wonderful as mine are, if you are going to have this surgery in Toronto, have it done with the most efficient and effective plastic surgeon Toronto has to offer. Jugenberg!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

its been two weeks now since my Brazilian butt lift. Im still swollen right now but I just want to thank dr. Jugenburg for the amazing work he did. He is truly an artist. I just had my follow up and things have gone smoothly so far. I'd say the first two weeks are the hardest for the reason that you cannot sit on your butt. Regardless it is totally worth the sacrifice and money spent. The entire staff was great. The facility is clean and gorgeous and comfortable. So thank you !!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having worked with and learned from some of the world's best Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. Taking the best cosmetic surgery techniques and the best patient care protocols from all the training programs visited, I am dedicated to providing an exceptionally individualized experience.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

• The Hospital for Sick Children Plastic Surgery Research Scholarship
  • Dr. G. Ross Memorial Research Award
  • Dr. James A. & Connie P. Dickson Scholarship In The Sciences
  • Dean's List, University College, University Of Toronto
  • T.H. Burton Scholarship in The Sciences
  • St. Michael's Hospital and University of Toronto Summer Student Research Scholarships
  • University Of Toronto Life Sciences Scholarship