You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Outstanding experience from start to finish. I am s happy with my results and highly recommend Dr.Jugenburg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

When I started with Dr. Jugenburg I was two weeks shy of my scheduled double mastectomy to be performed with a surgeon in Brampton. From having spoken to other survivors in other provinces, I knew it was possible for me to have reconstruction done at the SAME time as my mastectomy, however; no surgeon (including the one in Brampton nor any at Princess Margaret) was interested or even willing to do it until I called the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. After consulting with Dr. Jugenburg, he assured me that this practice was acceptable practice and performed so I felt confident. He performed the surgery in conjunction with a surgical colleague he introduced me to (who specialized in oncological care and who also followed me with after care for over a year after the initial surgery). Together, on the day of the surgery, they discussed and confirmed what was the most effective way to perform the surgery and reconstruction to ensure all of the necessary tissue would be removed, and then the reconstruction successfully performed. Overall, the experience has allowed me to recover from the blow of being diagnosed with breast cancer, at 37 years old, in a much more peaceful and positive way. I was able to get back into the gym feeling more confident than if I had been flat chested or even missing only one breast. Though I told myself I was strong enough to survive this and my breasts did NOT define who I was, getting the reconstruction done at the same time as the mastectomy never made me have to convince myself fully of that. Thanks to Dr. Jugenburg, I never had to feel the loss of my "womanhood" because as I awoke, I felt complete.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Jugenburg’s skinjectables clinic is truly one of a kind! During my first visit (free consultation) I met with Dr. Jugenburg for initial assessment. It was a very positive experience as I had anticipated from the many great reviews that I had read on this site.
I was then under Glenda's care for my filler injections. She is very experienced and honest. Two qualities you would want in a person who is injecting products into your face (in my case, the tear trough). She assessed my needs carefully and patiently listened to my concerns and offered solutions that truly solved the problems.
I'm extremely happy with my results, especially in such a sensitive area of my face (thank to her knowledge and experience) and I look 'natural' (thank to her honesty and the fact that she does not encourage product overloading as other clinics tend to do).
Today I had gone for a follow-up and I asked her about another totally unrelated issue and she offered a solution that I had never thought of or even found in my extensive hours of research. Her solution made SO much sense and with the trust I have built with her, I didn’t hesitate to try it out. I can't wait for the results to show in one to two weeks!
She knows her line of work and the trust that you built and the comfort that you feel at Skinjectables is priceless. Not to mention that it speaks volumes about Dr. Jugenburg's supervision and the fact that he has experts working at his clinic.
Helen, the office admin is also accommodating, welcoming and always answering my million questions.
Thank you to all of you and hope you always stay amazing! You have made a life-time client :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr Jugenburg was absolutely amazing! From the moment I walked into his office I felt comfortable. Both himself and Kim were very helpful in helping me decide the perfect breast size. Highly recommend this surgeon so much so that my friend booked her breast augmentation 3 months after mine! I couldn't be happier with my results!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2904901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

A million times thank you to Dr Jugenburg and his team. Dr Jugenburg help me getting a better quality of life. I just got a breast surgery done by Dr Jugenburg and not only that he is a great surgeon, he is also a great person who takes the time to share his professional point of view, find solutions and most of all he will listen to your needs. I am very grateful to him. The staff is very efficient, professional, supportive, they have a very human touch to their approach with patients, it is definitively a great team!!! I recommend Dr Jugenburg and his team, my experience with them was excellent

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2903344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Thank you to Dr Jugenburg and his entire team for giving me the courage to realize my dream. You have held my hand and taken through an incredible journey. I wish I could do it all again. I love my new body. Thanks so much to Kim especially for her understanding, guidance and support.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I had a breast lift (anchor) in July 2015. Dr. jugenburg is amazing. He is a great surgeon and I totally recommend him. I have to mention the RN kim, she is wonderful and so helpful. Thank you Dr.Jugenburg, Kim and all the staff who made this possible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2900309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I am a Torontonian living /working in Europe. I've done my research and decided I wanted to get my surgery in Toronto so that I could recover with family around. I found Dr Jugenburg, and I also asked my doctor friends to check him out to get their professional opinion before booking a consultation with him. I am very impressed with his entire office, and now three months after my tummy tuck and breast lift, I am very impressed with his work. My scars are barely visible! Thank you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2894095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Undergoing reconstructive surgery from a double mastectomy can be a very traumatic experience, but from my first appointment with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff, the care and attention I received was and remains the most wonderful and positive experience of my life. Thanks to everyone at the centre, your are amazing!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2894092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I had a pabiaplasty procedure done with Dr. Jugenburg. I was very nervous and anxious and a little embarrassed but Dr. Jugenburg and his team went above and beyond my expectations. And made me feel very comfortable. I'm so glad I did it I highly recommend him and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890491].votes_count ]]