You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Dr Jugenburg and his staff have been truly on the ball, found an empty spot for me and moved me up from January to now. This is the type of 5 star treatment you can expect. It's my second operation and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. I'm over the moon happy with the results and service I received.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2881299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I can't say enough good things about my experience! It was amazing. They answered all myquestions and helped me through every step of the way. Dr. Jugenburg was kind and knowledgeable not pushy. The staff was super nice patient and very knowledgeable as well. I would recommend him to anyone. He came highly recommended to me and I would not have changed anything. I am very happy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2880070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I was very concerned about having plastic surgery but figured as I approached 50 it was time to get rid of the sagging breasts. I studied various Breast Lift options and I was most impressed with Dr. Jugenburg's technique and "before/after" photos. So I made an appointment. He is very professional and patient, willing to answer all questions. His staff is wonderful and supportive. I took some time to think about it and I decided to go through with it. The surgery went very well, and I didn't have any pain afterwards which was awesome. I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary and the girls look great, and the scars are barely noticeable. I highly recommend Dr Jugenburg!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Jugenburg is an incredibly skilled and trustworthy surgeon. He is extremely professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I traveled all the way from Calgary to have him perform my surgeries, because he had the best experience, education, and reviews that I could find anywhere, and I wanted the best. I was only wanting to do this once and I wanted it done right. I breastfed three children, and lost over 60 lbs, and my breasts and stomach were in need of an overhaul. I had a breast lift, augmentation, abdominoplasty and labiaplasty! The experience coming to Toronto for this surgery was easy and seamless. Dr, Jugenburg's helpful and kind staff arranged everything, including my stay at the beautiful Royal York, as well as my overnight nurse to stay with me in my room for the first 24 hours. I arrived one day before surgery so Dr. Jugenburg could examine me in person ( I only did a phone consult prior to this, and that was sufficient. Additional appointments were not necessary as he is such an expert he knows exactly what he needs to do in 15 minutes of examining you). When I arrived for my physical consult the day before, Kim helped me pick out the correct size and type of implants, and I was ready to go for surgery the next day. The day of the surgery went wonderful - I was not nervous because everyone was so professional and made me feel so at ease. Recovery went much better than I expected. I was not in a lot of pain. I went back for a 3 month and 6 month appointment. It's only a 4 hour flight from Calgary - totally worth it. I am now 6 months post op, and my breasts are simply beautiful and my stomach is flat and tight. People tell me my breasts look 'perfect' and other women who have had theirs done before by someone else have told me they want to do theirs again now that they see mine! The tummy tuck scar is simply perfect - thin and in exactly the right place....I can wear a string bikini with NO visible scar! This man's work is exquisite, and he is an absolute professional in every way. I can't thank him and his staff enough for changing my life. I went from feeling self-conscious to feeling confident and beautiful in all of my clothes - AND without clothes. It was absolutely worth every penny and every second...and I would recommend Dr. Jugenburg to everyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon. THANK you Dr, Jugenburg and your wonderful staff!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2872510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

THE TUMMY TUCK!
Okay...

I could go on and on about how amazing Dr. Jugenburg's staff is, (they are) always available at all hours, attentive, knowledgeable and warm. Walked me through many moments of fear and questions prior to the surgery.
OR,
I could go on and on about how great the Fairmont Royal York experience is, (it was). Did I REALLY need the towel that I "borrowed"? um YES - I did..... it said Fairmont Royal York on the tag... HELLO!!!

But the fact is, getting to the important part, all the bells and whistles mean nothing compared to the life changing results!

I've been contemplating getting a tummy tuck for years. Struggling with this decision. Terrified!!!! The pain, the results, the scar, the overall hugeness of it. All the "what ifs" .
But I was also agonizing over NOT doing it. Living in limbo, time ticking by. What to do, live with it, or do something ?? Scary stuff indeed!

So
I finally decided. Do it! But now the next problem - With whom????
Needless to say, I met with many surgeons, but right from the moment that I met Dr. Jugenburg I knew he was my man. Call off the search, I've found him! Call it a "gut instinct" ???...HA!!!...(sorry)

This consultation was so different from the rest. His wheels were spinning. He seemed to log every word that I said, while really listening as well as grasping my specific unique situation.
Without going into detail, my circumstances were not straight forward, and he was the only one to figure me out. I trusted him implicitly right out of the gate.

I have only one regret....not finding him sooner and waiting this long to finally do it!!!

I now have a bikini body!! YES! Dr. Jugenburg did this. He gave me this body! Not to mention a new PERFECT belly button!!!

And as for the scar??? Insane, a full tummy tuck, hip to hip incision, only one month out, and ALREADY the scar seems to be totally disappearing in some spots. YES ... YOU READ THAT RIGHT!! How is this possible you might ask???

Dr. Jugenburg ........is....................."THE MASTER" ....... THAT'S how.

And - I can see that the rest of the razor thin scar will follow suit in time.

Yes, shopping around is your prerogative and you should do so with eyes wide open!
But guess what, it will only lead you back to.............

"THE MASTER"

Dr. Martin Jugenburg .....THANK YOU!!!!

Signed,
"The Towel Collector"

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2870414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Excellent work! Great staff! I always felt welcome and comfortable

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2867131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

The Toronto plastic Surgery clinic has by far the best patiebt satisfaction . I have been to many consults and I must say no doctor had made me feel more comfortable than Dr.Jugenburg. He is the best by far . Dr . Judgeburg has excellent bedside manners and told me everything he was doing to help me decide on the best procedure . I am very happy that this clinic was able to help me as I am barking on a life changing decision . The staff was exteremly welcoming and recommend anyone looking for top of the line care in cosmetic surgeries to go there !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Glenda at Skinjectibles is the best! I am so pleased with my results. She is honest and takes her time with each procedure to make sure everything is perfect. Since visiting the clinic, I have brought both my sister and mom to have procedures done with her and they couldn't be happier. It was my moms first time getting Botox/injections and Glenda made her feel very comfortable.

Helen and Glenda are both very knowledgeable, patient and kind and I would recommend this clinic to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2865401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Amazing Dr . I can't stop talking about the wonderful job you did you are a master piece the best I gain my confidence back . 👍

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2861823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Skinjectables Cosmetic Clinic is truly the best in Toronto for all of your non-surgical concerns. I went there for the first time last month feeling a little nervous because I have a fear of needles. Helen was so pleasant at the front desk, she could tell that I was anxious and made me feel completely comfortable knowing that I was in the right hands. The registered nurse who injected my botox was Marina, and I cannot thank her enough for her patience with me. I had to take a few moments in between injections to breathe calmly, and she totally understood. I felt so embarrassed, but the entire time she remained calm and even brought me water to cool me down. Two weeks later she contacted me to make sure I was pleased with the results. Helen even registered me for the Brilliant Distinctions loyalty program where I can earn rewards from my procedures. The experience was positive from start to finish, and I hope that others who see this review and are nervous of injections will know that they have nothing to worry about. The experience was tremendously positive from start to finish!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2861287].votes_count ]]