Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Bass

Dr. Bass is great ! Will never see a different podiatrist again! Friendly, knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Bass fixed what another podiatrist had messed up on my in grown toe nails. He was very knowledgeable and staff was wonderful. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I fractured my foot and even thou I was in pain he didn't think pain meds were necessary.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Very kind & professional working with a nervous 6 year old. No waiting time. Clear direction given.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I have the WORST feet in history. Not only his staff friendly and just absolutely wonderful, Dr. Alan Bass had a great bedside manner, was/is funny, knowledgable and he "listens"!!! I will definitely be following up with him to ensure my foot health gets better.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

my husband complained of foot pain and was recommended to visit a podiatrist. we went to Dr Alan Bass. Dr was very helpful and honest. Dr said that my husband had no problem with his foot and good shoes could fix the problem. we were pleased that Dr was being genuine.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

He was better than my G.C. in identifying a condition on my shin that was not part of his specialty. He took the time to look and make helpful observations. He is a good doctor who takes the time to listen.I like him

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Bass corrected ingrown toenails on my 11 year old son. He was so harsh in giving him injections in his toes, that he is now afraid of all needles. I wish we had gone to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Bass was very helpful. He is looking further than just my complaints about my feet and is exploring the complaints as a symptom of medical complications. He was friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Alan L. Bass's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI