Ratings for Dr. IMAD Rasool

I am a medical professional working 25 + yr in neonatal care and have worked with many MD and medical professionals. I have had multiple spinal injuries, broken bones and nerve damage, spending 6 months as a quadriplegic and the past 45 years in pain management. Having been a patient of Dr Rasool at Northridge Pain Management for the past 8 years I can truly say that I have received the best, most caring and effective care from Dr Rasool, Dr Araimi, Chris and all the staff of the clinic. It is due to them that I have been able to lead a productive and active life for a person with my medical history. Dr Rasool always took the time to check on me or introduce me to a new care giver or MD in the clinic and be sure that I was doing well. I trusted him 100% and in turn he and his staff have trusted me to work together to correctly manage my pain and allow me the quality of life that I had not experienced for many years. I was just informed of Dr Rasools passing and i am so very sorry to hear this and I offer my condolences to his family, friends and coworkers. he was truly a great and caring physician and a wonderful caring man. I will greatly miss him. Nathaniel R

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

As a US Army Veteran, Sgt. Nato Command and someone who worked as a Drug/Alcohol Education Specialist & Investigator for GENERAL ALEXANDER M HAIG and Reported to Lt. General Charles P Otstott, Nato, Germany I've worked with Medical doctors (4 years Military) and psychiatrists (Nato. Helping Vietnam Vets) as well as having 54 doctors, surgeons, PT, Aquatic Rehab and much more after breaking my Neck in a freak work accident, so I do know doctors and what they should be doing and how. I've rin across some vbery un-professional and greedy doctors in my years as a patient in USA for spinal injury but, Dr. RASOOL WAS THE "BEST DOCTOR" I EVER HAD. He truly CARED A GREAT DEAL. Every 4 weeks for 15 years he would enter Exam Room. Sit down in front of me. Check my skin color, eyes, reflexes, speech, and ask me direct questions about pain, life, any depression, changes etc etc. Every single Visit. When we could 'decrease my medication use WE DID'. And we did it over the years. My previous doctor had me on 9 medications after my 7 spinal surgeries. Dr. Rasool got that DOWN TO (3) THREE. Two of them are for Nerve and Muscle damage. Surgeries CAUSE MORE DAMAGE THAN WE ARE TOLD!!! It lasts a lifetime too. No one told me I could end up in CHRONIC PAIN before my surgeries. Never came up. I thought I was returning to my management, marketing job in a $40 billion dollar corporation, worldwide. I loved my job! RIP Dr. Rasool. You were a wonderful doctor. Friend. My family loved you. We shall miss you sir....James H., US Army Veteran, Sgt. Corporate Mgmt Exec. 27 years. Spine/Pain Patient 15 years.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Excellent MD and his staff and Pain Clinic are the best Ive used. I have been a patient of his for 5 years and since seeing them my overall quality of life has improved dramatically. If you are a chronic pain patient these people are the ones to go too, they care and they provide results.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I have been a patient since 2010 and cannot say enough about dr. Russell. He has given me my life back and gone above and beyond to explain about my condition and how he can help. Betty is an absolute angel, I cannot believe anyone would write a word against her or the doctor. In the past 5 years I have seen how patients behave in the office and those that write bad reviews are probably not telling the truth or asking for extra meds. I would trust this doctor and have with my life. I would also recommend him to anyone who is in chronic pain.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've been coming to this pain management center and just resolved for at least 10 years. I referred my mother and my aunt both because I've been here very happy with my care and that's what matters

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

He is the WORST doctor with the WORST staff. Betty doesn't know what she is doing and neither does anyone there. I was supposed to get a Spinal Cord Implant for back pain (broke my back 8 years ago with 2 back surgeries). I got the phycology eval. and my insurance approved my procedure back on Dec. 6, 2013. I kept calling them to see what was taking so long. All they said was they have nothing. I contacted my insurance, & they said they approved it a long time ago & gave me the auth. number. I called them again & the said I was being to demanding & disrespectful. Excuse me, but you are pain clinic, & I'm in pain. The dr. called me yesterday & said 'you are a selfish, dmanding, inconsiderate b**ch & I refuse to be your dr.' No, I'm on your case because I need & getting NO help. He went on to degrade me as a woman & human being saying VERY rude things to me. I have NEVER been talked down to like this. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! Now I'm trying to find a better dr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

One of the worst doctors. Offered no solution for 7 months of disabling back pain yet recommended a nerve block for a secondary issue involving numbness in thigh. Had not reviewed both MRI reports and misanalyzed my condition and simply ignored significant herniated discs. Condescending and told me my back pain is all in my control to fix even though I have gone out of network and paid out of pocket for PT, chiropractic, acupuncture, traction, cupping, etc. without recovery. I have found my own reputable doctor and am paying out of pocket for epidurals. I asked about the nerve block and he was trite and laughed when I asked questions such as how he avoids hitting the femoral artery when injecting the femoral nerve. I would not let this doctor touch me as he showed poor judgment and was sloppy in his review of my case and I was offended by his treatment of me. I also prefer a better background. Unimpressive credentials, Univ of Baghdad training.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Worst Dr. iv ever seen stay away and watch out hes only looking to put money in hes pocket!@!@!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

My wife died suddenly while being treated by Dr. Rasool. Malpractice Arbitration decided against Dr. Rasool, saying his conduct breached the standard of care, and I received a monetary award, which hardly begins to compensate for having lost my soulmate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012