Ratings for Dr. Michael Duong

A great BIG THANK YOU to Dr. Duong, Precision Orthodontics in Ridgewood. Dr. Duong and his awesome staff treat you as family as soon as you set foot into their beautiful and friendly office. They make you feel comfortable from the very first day! The office is very friendly and Dr. Duong and his awesome staff are all very knowledgeable and will guide you step by step on what is going to be done and what to expect on your treatments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Michael Duong!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

The representatives are not nice at all. I was discriminated and they were so rude to me. The lady hung up my phone when I was speaking. They have left my insurance documents for 7 months. I called and emailed them many times but they never replied me. They never apologize to me. I know the doctor is very nice so I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Top notch orthodontist and office. Clean, friendly, punctual and professional.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I like the fact that this doctor does all the work himself. They're all very nice and helpful. Started our sons braces there, an apparently the damon braces don't cause pain so he's been good so far. Only bad news was his wire broke once from biting on it.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

This office has changed. My child's treatment began with Dr. D but he is no longer there. When I questioned why, the staff gave me some odd reason that he was getting married?!? In any event, it seems the other orthodontist is there limited hours and wants to have the new associates care for the patients. Still a nice office but it lacks consistency with the doctors.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Great clean office with an exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Dr. D was very professional, knowledgable and is great with the kids. He answered all of our quetions and addressed our concerns even though we didn't need treatment at this time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007