Ratings for Dr. Hersh Stemeroff

I saw him when I was a child and was put through a lot of pain and procedures that I've been told were unnecessary. Equipment used was not for children and oversized and caused me to choke. He pulled out every single one of my baby teeth. Once he pulled out 4 at oncez I was in so much pain. Always long waits and not on time. Would not recommend him for children !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

very bad experience that has cost me in many ways dearly now. Poor treatment plan, unnecessary work done, poor work and the worst is the huge dental expenses, failed work and irreversible damage to my dentition.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

He is a very kind and caring Dentist! He is the only Dentist I have ever had! Ever since I was a little girl, he has always been very gentle, caring and understanding! I hope he doesn't retire any time soon! His staff is great as well! I have never had a bad experience there!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

The best I have ever had. The front office staff is a bit painful - but dental staff are all great.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Stemeroff since 1975 and although I have to travel some distance to see him, because he is an excellent dentist, it is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Have been seeing him for 15 years. He is at the top of his game. Very knowledgeable and kind with a fine touch and great hygenist staff. Spends his holidays voluntering in lesser developed countries. A truer care giver you will not find.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Saw Dr.Stemeroff years ago and he did several root canals on my teeth, but now the teeth he WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE DONE ROOT CANAl's were not complete only half the root removed, now I have to pay Thousands of Dollars to fix what he was suppose to fix. Would not recommend..have had nothing but problems..Dr.Stemeroff you should complete what you start.Just Beware!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Fixed a serious problem that my earlier dentist had missed. He's brilliant!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Very personably doctor. Staff are great. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Great Dentist. Very knowledgeable, kind & thoughtful. A great human being. Whole family loves him. Resembles Steven Spielberg, the film director.;-)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Hersh Stemeroff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stemeroff, a graduate of the University of Western Ontario in 1972, is a licensed practitioner of hypnosis dentistry. His dental experience is an asset to anybody wanting to restore their smile to their natural beauty. From simple to complex restorative procedures, Dr. Stemeroff is committed to excellence in dental care and an exceptional dental experience for his patients. Dr. Stemeroff has participated in numerous humanitarian dental missions to Ecuador and Guatemala and he is continuously educating himself with participation in study clubs, continuing education, lectures, and hands-on courses in latest dental advances.

• English

• Periodontitis
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Cavities/tooth decay