Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Furr

most of the reviews are older. Theres a reason. When you go to yelp you see more recent ones. I was happy with Dr Furr for a year and then, like many other reviewers, the office and PA became a HUGE problem. They don't listen to patients creating major headaches. The PA is horrible. If Dr Furr had a different staff and PA his reviews would be 5 star.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

The staff is very friendly, warm and helpful. Same with Dr. Furr. He took his time to help us explain what we needed, and made sure we were satisfied when we left. He is a great doctor and has great character.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

My family used this doctor for many years including most of my life. He always had a joke to tell you when you weren't felling good and had a great bedside manner. He would recommend a specialist when needed and was always current on medical treatments including experimental ones. His office staff was always helpful and courteous. There were times when he would be behind for appointments, but never more than an hour and he would also take walk-ins of current patients. He was not accepting new patients a few years ago when I last went to him, however he has since moved to a new practice in the same building. He is one of the best Family/General practice doctors out there in my opinion. For those wondering he is a DO.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Dennis Furr is the most amazing Dr. I have ever been to. He exudes lovingkindness and has a genuine love for his patients. He is great with kids and with us "old" folk in our 40's. I have never had a Dr. so wonderful. He always without fail calls to check up on us when we are sick and sometimes even after physicals!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Incredible Doctor and Staff! Very Knowledgeable and Caring! Outstanding Customer Service! Been with them for years and can imagine going to anyone else but Doctor Dennis Furr!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Great Doctor, Very caring and takes the time needed to answer questions and follow through. He even calls you after your visit to check up on the patient.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Dennis L. Furr's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal