Ratings for Dr. Kris S. Vara

Very unethical doc that made for a dreadful experience. Dr Krishna Vara in Melbourne, FL did a lousy and partial physical for me and did not follow standard professional protocol. He notates whatever pops in his head at the time whether in-line with widely accepted medical practice or opposite of such. He also does not fairly listen to the health concerns of his patients, rushes patients out the door, and does not accurately represent the patient's health in records. Because of this he has now jeopardized my job and forced me into a nightmare of straightening out his mess because he could not simply perform or record a basic physical, rushed my time with him, and did not listen to me. He is a general/family physician that has multiple times went in opposite directions of my diagnoses from the area's best specialists (based on all the same information and tests given to all doctors). As far as I am concerned, I do not think he could diagnose or recognize the common cold. Seriously! He would likely say it's toe fungus or something equally absurd. There are many great docs around......dont waste a second of your life with this very unprofessional and unethical doctor. He makes his cash by cattle herding worker's comp, medicaid, medicare, and many other government linked patients in and out of his office as fast as possible to collect all the gov money for his inferior work. Serious...look it up. Read all his reviews online.......worst reputation and doctor reviews I have ever seen. Obviously a very bad doctor.......do NOT be fooled by his pretty little office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Sent by disability office to this QUACK ! He spent less than 5 mins in the room he did not want to hear anything about my health or see any lab work or anything. He does not help you in any way !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

poked me in a broken rib and said I was fine, then rushed me out of his office !!Never Treated that bad ever !!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Like the other reviews, I had a horrible visit to this office. The staff and doctor were rude and dismissive. Dr. Vara has the I'm a God complex. He didn't listen to anything I had to say. There was absolutely no concern for the patients well being. It is obvious, it is all about the money. Overall the Dr. And staff are rude and unprofessional. Don't waste your money here you will not get any results.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Inattentive staff that spent their time laughing and giggling around their office space. This doctor hasn't been licensed in Florida very long. Wonder why he left Washington state after only 5 years licensing there? We're trying to track all that. Very rude person who did his best to keep my visit under 10 mins. total. He never looked me in the eye and he asked just 3 questions before walking out of the exam room while I was speaking to him. His medical report listed a dozen things he said he fully examined....but never even glaced at!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I fell at work and hurt my knee. I was forced to go to this clinic by Work Comp. Mr. Vara (he hardly qualifies to be called doctor) did no diagnostics and a barely cursory exam. He just had me bend my leg a couple of times and declared I have arthritis. He made a snap judgement which I assume was based on prejudice and refused to listen to anything I had to say. He even turned his back and walked away as I was in mid-sentence. I left the office in tears. I have never felt so discriminated against in my life.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

This has to be the worst Dr. Around Im surprised he is still able to practice. I hurt my knee at work went to my personal doctor was told I have a torn acl and need surgery, and to stay off my leg until its fixed, failure to do so will cause permanet damage. My insurance refused to cover because it happened at work, and I had to file a workers comp claim, they sent me to dr. Vara; who asked me three questions pulled on my leg(reagravating it) and then said there's nothing wrong come back next year and well see if it still hurts. What a joke this guy is.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

This docotr is rude and obnoxious. I was trying to explain to him I did NOT want pain meds as I already take scheduled medication for migraines. He started screaming at me and said "that's between you and your G.P." and stormed out of the room. Never mind I was trying to ask about possible contradictions with my daily meds. He assumed I was looking for scheduled drugs and is treating me as if that is the only reason I'm "claiming" to be injured. The inside of this facility is unclean and unhealthy- blood spatter on the wall by the bio-hazard box in Exam Room 3 and two spots on the wall by the table where patients sit. Contacted OSHA today. Office staff are constantly overheard having private conversations and making remarks about other doctors and patients- totally unprofessional but when you have a doctor setting such low standards...

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I needed a follow up with an appointment and was not charged an additional co pay Dr. Vara was very helpful & knowledgable- I had developed shingles he was able to diagnose immediately Thank you Doc

Submitted February 21, 2012

Was told to go to this doctor. I had just had two visits to the emergency room and where I was told to use a cast or crutches after tearing a muscle in the groin area, rest,and see a orthopedic doctorto clear me before returning to work. This doctor Vara came in asked no other questions other than what happened. Told me that I had to return to work, when I can barely sit, stand or lie down without massive discomfort. I am on pain medication, but he thinks its fine for me to go to wrk as a technician in a job that requires climing ladders, bending under machinary, working with high voltage and machinary with moving parts. He wrote that I am not allowed to bend, kneel, climb and have limited walking, so how am I suppose to do my job?? This doctor is a joke! He didn't want to listen to my job discription and hurried out.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Kris S. Vara's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1970)