Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Carteron

I agree with the previous patient who stated that dr.Carteron is "spacey" and cold She listens and writes notes, but gives very little feedback. I feel quite uncomfortable with her and that she is scornful of me and rather arrogant! I need a doc who is more compassionate (not huggy-kissy, but who displays some degree of warmth and humor).

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I regret the day I visited this doctor as, many years later, as I am still suffering from side effects of the drug she so quickly prescribed, a drug which her office assistant handed over the counter as a dozen bottles of free samples - all of which I later put in the garbage.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Carteron is an outstanding rheumatologist. Not only does she have a caring bedside manner, but she is a scientist (working diligently to diagnose and improve your condition). She will spend whatever time is needed with you (listening attentively and taking detailed notes) and she will be thorough in her testing and research. I disagree with the comment about her being aloof and/or spacey. She is highly intelligent (again, a true scientist) who you want going to bat for you, especially in the nebulous world of autoimmune disorders. If you simply want someone to cry to, please don't take her valuable time and efforts away from those who are desperate to get better. If you want to figure out what is ailing you and you want to get better, go see Dr. Carteron. Yes, the wait time can be a little long (my guess would be about 50% of the time), but that is because she gives each patient their due focus.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I used to see this doctor until I switched over to a different one. She is just very cold and doesn't listen to what the patient needs. She is rude and arrogant and kind of spacey.If you don't call with a 48 hour notice she will bill you, even if your case was an emergency. I know most places have a 24 hour notice policy. She doesn't care its all about money.As far as her office stsff goes she had one guy name James working there, I'm not sure if hes still there but he can be a pain to work with, he has an attitude if you ask him for anything.I don't recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a kind, warm and caring Doctor that will listen and not judge.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

I see Dr Carteron for Lupus and she has been very helpful with meds, thorough testing and helping me understand my condition.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Nancy L. Carteron's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)