Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Sesslar

always had the same problem, he never seemed to really find out what the problem was or what we could do to fix it. If you need something and he can't get you in right away...he treats you aweful!!! Going to a new doc and already 100% better and getting to the root of the problem. Think he has other intrestes other than being a doc.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I found this doctor to be uninformed when it came to newer medications. Additionally, when I questioned a physical problem I was having, he disregared it. My new doctor recognized the problem immediately which has resulted in me having surgery and a life style change forever.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Very understanding, thoughtful and courteous. If you need 2 minutes, that's whta you get - if you need 25, then you get 25. He never rushes through. Casual and comfortable attire does not minimize his thoroughness. Staff is friendly and helpful. New office is comfortable. Overall the best physician experiance I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Caring, conscientious physician. His dress is casual (which I like), and he LOOKS young, but he is very good at identifying problems based on necessary tests (but without ordering any unnecessary ones). He prescribes medication when necessary but never "pushes" them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Excellent diagnostician, zeroes in on best treatment; helped me after several doctors, including specialists, did not; is prompt and responsive in every way, treats me with respect, is very thorough, is not influenced by drug salespeople.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Christopher J. Sesslar's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)