Ratings for Dr. Marvin G. Riske

Excellent family doctor, been going to him for years

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Neither dr. Riske or his staff return phone calls. This medical office seems just interested in making money.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Staff would not return phone calls, and Sermorelin is a bunch of crap, just a way for the office to make more money!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Never go to this practice unless you don't care about your health and safety. I went there, and they mis-diagnosed a brown recluse spider bite for shingles! I ended up with a huge scar as a result. They have never correctly figured out what was wrong with me any time I have been there.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I have seen many doctors over the years, and most of them keep you waiting. I don't mind as long as I get the care I need when I am being seen. Dr. Riske is knowledgeable, and caring. You feel like his is your friend as well as your dr. It is hard to see him as he is very busy, always booked two weeks or more out, but if you have time to wait, he is worth waiting for. I moved from the area and drive more now to see him, and would drive even more if I had too. The staff is wonderful, I love his nurse, and his office front desk staff. I have nothing to say but nice things about Dr. Riske and his office.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

The staff was very outgoing and friendly, I saw the Physican Assistant and he was very thorough. I felt very comftorable there. The Staff is what would make me go back, the girls are so outgoing! Clean,warm office. I would recommend this office to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Never examine me. charge me/my insurance company $120 for the 2 minutes visit. office staff use profanity in the office. I never heard girls talk so dirty. I would be surprise if my records are confidential. the staff were talking about another patients medical condition in front of me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Marvin G. Riske's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1990)

AHC