Ratings for Dr. Murali Talluri

He's a nice guy. Whenever I go there I have to wait atleast an hour just to be brought back to a room. He specializes in addiction and diabetes. And when it come to either of them. He knows nothing about them! He was literally googleing answers right in front of me! I went to him several times for the samething! He told me to get bloodwork so I did. And he still didn't know what to do. So he wanted me to get bloodwork done again 2 weeks later! I was like NO! Look at the last ones! He just didn't know what to do and wanted to buy himself time! He just wasn't listening to my problem and would write me out a perscription and said take it or don't! Finally I was fed up and said are you even going to help me! And he just said you need to see the other dr that works in this office he knows more than me about it! Which is weird because when I first went to him he said he has been working there 15 yrs longer than the other dr! Office people r terrible!

Submitted January 25, 2013

I think that Dr Talluri is a great Dr.He is very caring and listen to me if I ever needed to talk or if I had any concerns he always made the time to answer and give me the information I needed.I wished that Dr Talluri would have a office in CasaGrande.He is a Doctor that I can trust.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Murali Talluri's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Illinois