Ratings for Dr. Jackie Hollett-Caines

SO- update. I had an allergic reaction to a birth control pill Dr. Caines put me on to help bring on my cycle - After 4 horrible days of hives, leg cramps, etc.. She got back to me not right away, but days later. Now, if a doctor actually gave a s*** would they do this? No, she's a snob. She looked at my husband and I right away and said "How young are you 2?" we're 24, miss. Her attitude stinks. She honestly wanted to know nothing about my exercise regime (being overweight) and following my appointment said "you have all that pain with only stage 1 endo?" If she was decent, she would KNOW if she looked at my surgical reports, it's where the endometriosis is located, where it cannot be taken out. Unless your 2 "perfect people" - we were tattooed to the hills and I have cruella de ville hair, I honestly think she judged us hard right away. Don't waste your time. we will be taking the natural route from now on Dr. Caines. Snob.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I’m feeling pretty discouraged with this doctor. Her secretary is gone away and has these horrible fill-ins, they rarely call back. Dr caines will not speak directly to her patients over the phone (huge issue since im farther away) and her medication she prescribed me is frankly, making me psycho. i’m thinking of switching if I don’t get a period soon. second round now and still no luck. HSG hasn’t been booked yet because of this. ugh!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Hollett-Caines is an amazing doctor. After dealing with another fertility specialist for a year who gave up on us, we were referred to her - best decision ever. She confirmed that I have PCOS and that my husband's sperm had some issues with the shape and mobility. She was very optimistic that IUI would work, which the other Dr didn't. She scheduled for the blue dye test, which she walked me through as I was very anxious for the test. Didn't hurt anymore than a pap test does. Needless to say after he thorough exams we we're able to get pregnant within the first 2 months of seeing her. Could have been that I knew I was in good hands and my body was relaxed that she would take care of us. After 2 1/2 years of trying, we now have our baby girl. Thank you so much Dr. Hollett-Caines!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

She's absolutely amazing and gets straight to the point. I only wish they had longer hours or weekend appointments.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Jackie was Amazing!! She put both my husband and I at ease with her information and knowledge. I have total faith in this woman. Hoping for the best.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Is amazing! She is a spit fire but tells you how it is with care and compassion. I have been seeing her for the last 3 years and will continue.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Jackie is exceptionally knowledgeable, punctual and friendly. My husband and I have had very positive experiences at her clinic. She brings frankness and a bit of humour to what, for many, can be a delicate and emotionally painful journey.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

She is a very sweet lady, but my experience was not the best. She never gave me the time of day. Diagnosed me with PCOS and infertility by asking three questions. No tests! I feel to be properly diagnosed with something, testing needs to be done. I do not have PCOS and I do not have infertility.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am surprised at how glowing these reviews are…perhaps we had a completely aberrant experience, though I doubt it. I simply asked questions about the care I was receiving and these were misinterpreted as demands for additional services. Rather than engaging in a discussion about my inquiry, she altered the care plan to incorporate the services I asked about. Thereafter, however, she was rude and passive-aggressive towards us during subsequent appointments. Once she walked into the room with no greeting and asked, "Why are you here?" and on another occasion I overheard her speaking disrespectfully about me to a nurse on the other side of the door. The clinic now ensures the radio is on at all times so patients do not overhear such comments. We ultimately switched doctors due to her unsupportive and unprofessional behaviour, which was the last thing we needed during our infertility journey.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

She's awesome! Very easy going, funny and very confident. No complaints at all!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016