Ratings for Dr. Jackie Hollett-Caines

She's absolutely amazing and gets straight to the point. I only wish they had longer hours or weekend appointments.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Jackie was Amazing!! She put both my husband and I at ease with her information and knowledge. I have total faith in this woman. Hoping for the best.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Is amazing! She is a spit fire but tells you how it is with care and compassion. I have been seeing her for the last 3 years and will continue.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Jackie is exceptionally knowledgeable, punctual and friendly. My husband and I have had very positive experiences at her clinic. She brings frankness and a bit of humour to what, for many, can be a delicate and emotionally painful journey.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

She is a very sweet lady, but my experience was not the best. She never gave me the time of day. Diagnosed me with PCOS and infertility by asking three questions. No tests! I feel to be properly diagnosed with something, testing needs to be done. I do not have PCOS and I do not have infertility.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am surprised at how glowing these reviews areā€¦perhaps we had a completely aberrant experience, though I doubt it. I simply asked questions about the care I was receiving and these were misinterpreted as demands for additional services. Rather than engaging in a discussion about my inquiry, she altered the care plan to incorporate the services I asked about. Thereafter, however, she was rude and passive-aggressive towards us during subsequent appointments. Once she walked into the room with no greeting and asked, "Why are you here?" and on another occasion I overheard her speaking disrespectfully about me to a nurse on the other side of the door. The clinic now ensures the radio is on at all times so patients do not overhear such comments. We ultimately switched doctors due to her unsupportive and unprofessional behaviour, which was the last thing we needed during our infertility journey.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

She's awesome! Very easy going, funny and very confident. No complaints at all!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Love Jackie! She completed a resectioning of my hymen and was super helpful, kind, thorough, and respectful through the entire process.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Words can't describe how amazing this doctor really is. Not only is she extremely knowledgable, caring, sympathic she has her patients best interest at heart. I've seen her for the 3 years and she had performed surgery on me and has helped us become pregnant with expertise. I highly recommend her to anyone. There definitely needs to be more doctors out there like her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

She is a spitfire, there is no way you will not like her. She puts you at ease, no matter what your girl issue is and explains the science behind your problems. If you are trying to get through menopause and avoid a hysterectomy this is your gal! Her phone reception Barb is a gem as well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015