Ratings for Dr. Martin Corsten

Did an unapproved procedure that caused me many serious side affects.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I was a thyroid cancer patient of Dr. Corsten. I had my questions ready before visiting the doctor to make the appointment more efficient. Dr. Corsten answered all the questions clearly. The surgery was very successful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

His knowledge and medical intuitiveness are dead on. He's a fabulous doctor and I trusted myself and my family with him. There is no better compliment than that!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

My mother was a patient of Dr.Corsten's and he is very knowledgeable and on time, however, his bed side manners are another issue. You can experience a feeling of being rushed, feeling like you are a burden and that his time is something you are taking away from him and then you any questions you do have for this man you are lucky to vocie. You cant get a word in edgewise because he speaqks extremely fast and rushes you out the door like there is a fire in the building. We had one experience where he came in the room....he spoke quickly and then he forgot to remove my mothers stiches so we had to come back to remove them. You are a number not a person when it comes to this doctor and I would never see this man even if i was on my death bed. My mother suffered tongue cancer and the experience she went through with this doctor was horrible.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Corsten is one of the most knowledgable doctors I have ever met. His level of expertise is beyond what I could have hoped for. He took time to explain my condition to me in a way that made sense to me and my family. The follow up process after my procedure was excellent. I would recommend Doctor Corsten to anyone who has ENT related issues. He was caring, empathetic, understanding and listened to my concerns. An excellent doctor and a great guy all around!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Excellent "bedside" manner; patient, listens well, always seems interested

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Nervous guy, impolite, rushed, no bedside manners, no empathy. As mentioned, more interested in cash than his patients. Never want to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Has been available on short notice, and although the appointments are fast, I get the info I need. He's got a great memory for his patients and their families. When my daughter needed the same sort of help as my son, I asked for Dr. Corsten again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

This guy is very busy, sometimes when you are that busy, it is very hard to please everybody. I had Neck Surgery twice and he has done an excellent job.He does an average about 4-5 Surgery a day and that is not easy. That is why he is running all the time and we can't fault him for that.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

I have not been very lucky with him, lost my voice after thyroid removel(paralised vocal cord),broke off a tooth during collagen injektion, he seems to be in a hurry all the time

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009