Ratings for Dr. David R. Navorska

This has been my Dr for 10 years. He is wonderful

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I decided to have Navorska as my doctor because I was searching for a physician that supported other options other than medicine always being the answer. He does support that idea, but hardly could answer any of my medical questions. He would always have to bring a bunch of books into the room and do research. I am not sure how much info he absorbed in med school. He also is not a supporter of breastfeeding and has encouraged me to stop. He tries to be a real handy man and thinks he can fix everything. If you want to get a referral, good luck. You have to be very stern in the request. I have also heard he is difficult to work with and raises his voice to employees. If you can't treat your help with respect, then you obviously think your better than others.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. David Navorska is a intelligent, educated expeinced family doctor. He will listen to you questions patiently and answers you with compassion,rationally, honestly. When you need a specialist he refers you quilckly. You leave his office with all questions answered about your condition, test required and treatment. I have been a patient for over a decade and would reconmend him to family or friends. The office staff and nurse of professional and kind. If you wait, it is because he take the time with each of his patient and as a patient I like that.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I feel this doctor takes the time to sit down with me and listen fully to my situation. This is unusual in my experience with doctors. He has a sense of humor and the ability to put me at ease. He also does not pretend he knows everything and has appropriately sent me to a specialist when needed. He is thorough and follows procedures, which may seem irritating, according to another person who posted. However, I have learned after years of seeing him that he has a high level of integrity and I trust him to be thorough and diligent.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

This doctor does not listen to your answer after he asks you a question, he rolls his eyes as though he doesn't believe you. He insisted on performing a breast exam even after I told him it was unnecessary as I'd had one from my gyno just two months prior. Only after he had concluded breast exam and I had redressed did he indicate it was "my choice".

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. David R. Navorska's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Lenoir City, TN