Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Canfield

My wait time was over an hour but he was thorough and spent time to explain things to me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

This doctor not only blocked a referral to Hospice for my terminally ill husband, but also went so far as to try to initiate disciplinary action against the Hospice nurse that was attempting to assist us. I requested a referral to Hospice from Dr. Canfield because he was not dealing with my husband's pain issues and I was tired of watching my poor husband suffer. Instead of considering this request as a reasonable medical option, this doctor took the request as a 'criticism' of his work! I am disgusted right now, my husband will die in intense pain unless I find a way to get around this doctor. This is a small town and all the health care professionals seem to be afraid to cross Dr. Canfield. Hopefully I will be able to change doctors, but it is pretty late in the case, so I'm not sure if this will be an option. I just want others to be aware that this doctor does not deal well with either pain or end of life issues.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Daniel J. Canfield's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Aberdeen, WA