Ratings for Dr. Carolyn A. Harris

Dr. Harris is the most caring and informed doctor around. I feel I can discuss any issue with her. Would recommend her to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor. I finally found a Doctor who really cares about their patients. Unfortunately, I will have to echo another posters comments about the front desk lady as she is very,very rude...

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Harris is the best. She is so knowledgeable, helpful and she is very, very smart. She is very helpful and you usually get right in. She attacks difficult situation with dilgence and has a very analytical mind. She is very caring. She works and digs until she finds the problem and then presents a solution for the condition. She is very sensitive and very caring. Her staff is the best. The whole office atmosphere is 100%. Very pleasant and all are very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I have been going to Dr Harris 3 years now and have found her to be a great Dr. I never want to change. She spends as much time as you need never feeling rushed. Wish they were all like her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Front desk office secretary extremely rude

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr Harris is creative, sensitive and knowledgeable. We can typically get an appointment on short notice. She understands the needs of special needs patients and has been extremely helpful at chasing down paperwork and documentation. Dr. Harris also consults with our other doctors to make sure our Rxs don't interact to help keep the patient well. One of the best doctors I've ever met.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Carolyn A. Harris's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)