Ratings for Dr. NeeOo W. Chin

I really do not understand all those good reviews. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. He is so rude and condescending. He makes fun of you. He does not explain anything because his time is precious and he is unpatient and very bad bed side manner. Worse Doctor I ever seen. He has no opinion and he asks you what you want to do.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

My husband and I had our first consultation with you today, and we were so excited because we had waited years to finally be able to see you. Unfortunately, our experience wasn't at all what we were expecting. I still cannot believe how incredibly rude you were to me. You didn't really seem to care too much to look at our medical records, and I believe your exact words were "quit telling me to look at the paperwork, I don't care about that shiit." You were very short with us and not very thorough at explaining things to us at all. I mean honestly, what kind of professional thinks it's acceptable to curse at his patients and/or has his feet up in the chair especially for someone in your position! Isn't that totally unprofessional and disrespectful? You had absolutely no bedside manner and an apparently a lack of character. I feel like you were extremenly arrogant toward us and insensitive to our feelings. You even went as far to made a sarcastic remark asking/suggesting if my husband and I do marijuana because I mentioned that we take herbs. My husband is a Police Officer. Why would either one of us do drugs? I'm just confused as to your line of questioning and your demeanor toward us. We didn't do or say anything to give you a bad impression of us so I'm not exactly sure why you felt the need to be so ill-mannered and talking down to us. I really just don't understand the outcome at all today, and I'm really at a loss for words and extremely hurt. I mean I went through a lot of trouble making every effort to make sure I got everything together with our medical records and everything because I wanted to be prepared for you in hopes that everything would go smoothly. I was so thrilled thinking that we would finally be getting the help for once that we've been waiting for all these years. I feel like I made out to be a fool today like I was being mocked and put down. It was evident that you clearly didn't make any effort to review our records. You also didn't tell us anything that we haven't already been told my previous doctors so I'm a little confused how your services and/or procedures are any different than any other doctor. I am just disappointed in the poor service and lack of empathy we received today. I really don't know what else to say other than we will not be returning to your office for future services and I will also make sure my husband leaves a more detailed review on every health site to warn others. I certainly will not recommend you to others. As for your office staff, Melinda in paticular was great and she was very polite and helpful. Again, we will not be returning. Take care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I truly, truly believe that his reviews must be fabricated. The Dr. Chin I met was not the Dr. Chin I have read tons of reviews about. Dr. Chin was incredibly mean, unprofessional and condescending. He diagnosed me with a 0% fertility rate (Ashermans) and showed NO empathy. He recommended surgery, but refused to explain the procedure because it was "too technical for me to understand". Pretty sure that is illegal. He told me I had control issues. I then asked him what the risks and complications associated with the surgery might be. He replied, "Don't ask me that shit...". I left having no idea what was even supposed to happen next. I cried the whole way home (not because of my diagnosis) because of the way he treated me. It was the most awful experience and not one I would ever expect to have at a doctor's office. I internalized my experience at first and wondered what I possibly could have done to make him treat me so horribly compared to all of the other reviewers, but I didn't do anything even border line wrong in the appt. Maybe he was having the worst day ever? We all have those days, but its not fair to take it out on a patient. Especially a patient that you are giving a zero chance at getting pregnant. No matter the day he might have been having, he was still arrogant and dispassionate. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Chin is the best of the best. He is the real deal! He is better in person than he is on paper. After loosing my second baby in May 2016 I sought out Dr Chin. By the end of Aug. 2016 I had an IUI and am now 22 weeks with twin boys due in May 2017. After successfully carrying for 14 weeks I was heart broken that I had to return to a regular obgyn. The impact Dr Chin and his staff leave on you is like no other dr office experience I have ever had. I continue to see Dr Chin monthly for acupuncture. Had I not found Dr Chin and his wonderful staff, I sadly don't think I would be preparing to welcome my twins in May! Go with Dr Chin! You won't be disappointed. His office staff are just as amazing! Melinda, Amber, Sandy and Tanya - I love those girls!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Chin and his staff are by far the BEST medical experience I have ever had. My partner and I spent many days over a year and a half at The Fertility Wellness. The entire staff made a very tough journey so much better by being honest, caring, respectful, open and proactive. Dr. Chin spent much time each visit answering questions, helping us plan, and explaining medications/procedures. Sandy and Grace (nurses) were always there with a support and answers. Grace answered texts from me at all hours of the day. I never felt scared or alone through this journey because of Dr. Chin and his team. We are now blessed with two babies on the way, and I know had it not been for Dr. Chin and his team, we wouldn't be in this situation. I would also highly recommend acupuncture with Dr. Chin. I had it done through the fertility treatments and am continuing after, now that I am expecting. If I could give 10 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very very dissapointed in this visit. I was SO hopeful based on his reviews. He was horribly rude and inconsiderate, I honestly am still in shock at some of the comments he made. Very unprofessional! He criticized me for things that he knew obviously knew nothing about and that were completely UNRELATED to fertility. He put down my faith and my morals and made unkind judgements about my husband. Who does this guy think he is? I was appaled. As far as knowledge goes he told me nothing more than the other crappy gynos ive seen. Waste of my time and $$ wish I would have gone to bethesda fertility clinic I will be calling them next!

Submitted December 2, 2015

A little over a month with Dr. Chin I became pregnant after trying almost 3 years! Now I am about 10 weeks and ready to move on to my reg OB. We are so thankfull for everything Dr. Chin and his staff did for us. Dr. Chin came highly recommend to us and we highly recommend him to you! They were always friendly, supportive and encouraging. We are over the moon. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr Chin truly wanted to help us to become pregnant. He listen to my problem of spotting seven days before my menstrual cycle and corrected this. No other physician that I saw thought this was an issue. We now have two beautiful children. Thank you very much Dr. Chin!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

An amazing physician! One of the few doctors who practices with his heart.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Coming to Dr. Chin was the best decision I ever made. My husband and I tried to get pregnant for about a year when we decided to meet with fertility doctors. After my first meeting with Dr. Chin, I knew he was the doctor for me. What I appreciate the most about him and his staff are their honesty. A lot of doctors will sugar coat information which can really delay the process if they aren't giving you the pros and cons up front. Dr. Chin's honesty put me on the track to pregnancy after the very first consultation. The staff was also very clear about what would or would not be covered by insurance. I knew up front how much I might need to pay out of pocket for tests or procedures. There was never any pressure to go through fertility options that were too expensive but the option was there and the insurance coverage information was clearly provided by the staff. Not only this, but he and his staff are very organized and friendly. I've never had a bad experience with wait times, staff, blood draws, ultrasounds, scheduling procedures or paying claims. I would recommend Dr. Chin to anyone with fertility needs. I'm now pregnant and truly believe that this happened because Dr. Chin truly cares and did everything he could to find the solutions that would work for me personally. I was never treated like a standard patient, more like family. :)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. NeeOo W. Chin's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare