Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Linn

I've been a patient of Dr. Linn for ten months now, and have been impressed by everything from the staff friendliness and helpfulness, to the ease of obtaining an appointment, to the knowledge and "bedside manner" of Dr. Linn. I have been treated for broken bones, neuromas, and bunions, and every condition was explained thoroughly with easy-to-understand terms, and options for treatment. I feel like they truly care about their patients. On some days you may have a short wait, but you will never be rushed through your visit with the doctor, so it's well worth the wait. I highly recommend this practice, and will continue to be a patient of Dr. Linn's as long as he stays in this area!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Went to Dr. Linn for toe joint replacement surgery. After the sutures were removed and the healing process continued I was still experiencing extreme pain and infection. After six months of prescriptions and no cure, I went to another medical facility and they found that one suture had not been removed which was causing the extreme pain and infection. Once the suture was removed and after antibiotics, the infection went away. This oversight caused unnecessary pain and expense.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I went to Dr. Linn for a broken big toe several years ago. He was very knowledgeable and helpful but the last time I went for a follow-up appointment I waited in the front office for two hours with no explanation from the staff so I told them to cancel my appointment and left and never went back.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I found Dr Linn to be very pleasant and knowledgable. He cares about his patients from beginning to end. He makes sure that the patient understands the reasons why he wants you to do the things he asks of you. I have been having problems with my ankle for awhile but no one told me the reasons why, he did. Yes, they may run behind, but I find that most good doctors do, because they care and listen to you and they want to make sure that you understand what the issue is and how to resolve it. If your doctor is on-time, think about it, is he rushing you through his office?

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

When if appeared I need expensive shots or surgery the dr was very helpful. He need a CT scan to diagnose a torn tendon and gave me the bums rush when he realized all I needed was a walking cast. They could not get me out of there fast enough. He also overcharged me $130. I had to realize the problem, confirm with my insurance company and call to request a refund. NOT A GOOD DOCTOR OR ETHICAL OFFICE!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Horrible!! He was very condescending!!! Would not recommend this dr to anyone

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

He helped me with a non union when another Dr didn't. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

I waited 30-45 minutes each visit. He got me walking again - when another Dr couldn't. So he gets two thumbs up from me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

BRING YOUR LUNCH AS IT IS USUALLY A LONG, LONG WAIT BEFORE YOU GET INTO THE EXAM ROOM AND THEN ANOTHER 40 MIN OR SO.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

he is great - very easy to talk to with a great sense of humor and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain and answers all questions. My husband has been seeing him for a couple of years - he is diabetes with foot problems - his staff is also very good! He is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Robert F. Linn's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)