Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL H. Honeywell

Dr Honeywell has been our family doctor for more that 15 years and I could not be more happy. Being new to the area and working in the medical field myself, I inquired from several nurses and others who they recommended. Most everyone one I asked recommended Dr. Honeywell. They gave such good reports for him, I was worried he would not be able to take me and my family as new patients. He gladly accepted us; after my first visit with him, I knew he was a special doctor. He takes time to talk to you, he shows a real interest in you and never makes you feel like he does not have time to listen. I would recommend Dr. Honeywell and his staff to anyone looking for a Doctor in the Huntsville area.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

We've been with Dr Honeywell for many years and he's been a very patient and caring physician. Everyone in the office couldn't be nicer.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Honeywell was my PCP for several years when I lived in Huntsville, until 2007. He always provided exemplary care. Whereas many doctors I've been to have a "You're holding me up from seeing my next patient" attitude, I never felt rushed when seeing Dr. Honeywell. I don't know why his poor rating. Dr. Honeywell set the bar high for my expectations from a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

wrong dignoses

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. MICHAEL H. Honeywell's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)