Ratings for Dr. John D. Dunkel

I think he saved my life. I had a severe case of auto immune, and after 20 days of visiting various doctors... I came across Dr Dunkel. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

One of the best physicians that I have ever gone to. After breast reconstruction surgery, he correctly assessed an infection and treated it successfully. I highly recommend him. Very caring and thorough in his assessment and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Excellent physician!! Made excellent decisions in treating my infection after my breast reconstruction. Excellent bedside manner, caring, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

I think he is great. He took care of me after a probable infection after breast cancer surgery. He has always been kind, polite, and observant. I have an eye problem, and of the many doctors I have seen the last few years, he has been the only one that has asked about it.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

He was able to cure the staff infection from the ER with medication in the hospital and oral medication at home. Allowing me to avoid surgery after my heart attack. I would call him again in a minute.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

HE ACTS LIKE UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY HES NOT INTRESTED. JUST COME BACK IN 4 WEEKS AND COME BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN YOUR NOT GETTING BETTER BUT COME BACK AGAIN IN 4 WEEKS HE HAS BAD BEDSIDE MANNERS NOT CARING AT ALL RUMOR HAS IT HES A GOOD DOCTOR AND AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME BUT I DONT THINK SO.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

bad attuide rude

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. John D. Dunkel's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1984)

Tufts Health Plans